Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
I like this game alot has a ton of potential but needs some tweaks

1) it's too easy, infact it's hard to lose without the feign death skill. I think the guard power is overpowered it should only add Str not HP. And the escape mini game could have miltiple enemies in each fight, but fewer enemies on the map, make it easier to stealth escape but harder to win if caught.

2) Also just a personal preference of mine... im not a fan of the girls being craven sluts at higher LP, maby on the first mission give the option to take a "proud " perk so only the hardcore rape is ever shown during a fight, then high lust would reduce the damage the girls deal. So lusty girls would keep their damage output but be more vulnerable to H-attacks, and proud girls would be a bit more resistant to H-attacks but at high lust deal less damage.

3) the prisons should be a gallery of combat H-scenes. After defeat there should be a gallery of the girls getting used in their fighting outfits (Skipable of course) then the bondage scene, then while in the prison cell a gallery of the girls being used in the slave outfits. Right now I have to try really hard to see the scenes.

4) getting LP down should be easier with a simple tranquility, no item required.

I think it would improve game balance, but I am definitely looking forward to more updates. And yes I understand the game is early. Your doing an excellent job

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VeilWardens-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't know what to do next. I wiped out everybody in the field and in the cave, but, I don't know how to return. Some sort of guide or map or even a walkthrough might help.

I just found another room in the cave......stand by.....

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Does anyone manage to run the game on Linux?
I tried it with wine, which usually works with RPGM, but this one did not start :(

nympheta

May 22, 2017
I don't know what to do next. I wiped out everybody in the field and in the cave, but, I don't know how to return. Some sort of guide or map or even a walkthrough might help.

I just found another room in the cave......stand by.....
Are you talking about the desert cave/temple or whatever it is ? Because I'm stuck there too, don't know where to go. I think I found the correct way in the maze but it's a dead end

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
Also I think I found a bug. When in the middle of a H scene, if the enemy dies the girl who was in the H scene can't attack next battle. Though When you get into another H scene with the same character who was bugged, completing the scene the second time around seems to reset it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Are you talking about the desert cave/temple or whatever it is ? Because I'm stuck there too, don't know where to go. I think I found the correct way in the maze but it's a dead end
Yeah, in the room where the bed is you just have to click up and down the wall on the right side, either in that room or outside of that room. Right wall and just move up and down the wall clicking until you find the right spot. You would think that they would give you sparkles or an arrow or something. It was very frustrating and I was just lucky to find it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I just got the game today, and seem to be stuck in the first town looking for an INN. Is there a walkthrough?
There is no inn, I think you are supposed to get a room in the bar, but, I wasn't able to get in there. There is no Inn and until you can get in the bar, you can't rest.

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
There is no inn, I think you are supposed to get a room in the bar, but, I wasn't able to get in there. There is no Inn and until you can get in the bar, you can't rest.
Ok Thats what I guessed was where the Inn would be, the bar. Maybe it opens later on or perhaps its not completed. Haven't read through the whole forum here yet so still progressing where I can. Currently in the barb area

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

nympheta

May 22, 2017
Yeah, in the room where the bed is you just have to click up and down the wall on the right side, either in that room or outside of that room. Right wall and just move up and down the wall clicking until you find the right spot. You would think that they would give you sparkles or an arrow or something. It was very frustrating and I was just lucky to find it.
Wait, there is a bed ? I'm in the maze, there is the first room with nothing, then beggining of the maze with the stone telling you to follow the path with the stones. Once I find the good way, I enter a room with monsters, then a large corridor with a dead end because there is a magic wall or something like that (there is a dialog explaining). After that, I'm stuck, can't go through where the magic wall is suppose to be. I'm suppose to find a key on my way, but I don't know, there is something I must be missing

Reactions: CutieLvr
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes