kiaru34

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
Very good start.
Beautiful looking girl without heavy overweight on her butt/upper legs (tits could be smaller for an archer, I think she will miss a lot because, the bowstring will hit her tits all the time).
very good renders.
No useless inner debates that she likes forced sex or getting an orgasm only from a dick in her mouth.
I even started to hope that she says something afterwards like I kill them all expressing her revenge feelings or something else to express her lowered confidence and self esteem or starts a collection of cut off dicks.

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli

kiaru34

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Very good start.
Beautiful looking girl without heavy overweight on her butt/upper legs (tits could be smaller for an archer, I think she will miss a lot because, the bowstring will hit her tits all the time).
very good renders.
No useless inner debates that she likes forced sex or getting an orgasm only from a dick in her mouth.
I even started to hope that she says something afterwards like I kill them all expressing her revenge feelings or something else to express her lowered confidence and self esteem or starts a collection of cut off dicks.
Thanks for your feedback.
She's basically pissed off, but she's not that brutal to cut off dicks. Besides, I'm not a fan of gore. To put it simple: she's tougher then she looks, but still she's a pretty feminine. As for dialogues during combat, I'll probably add them for future updates.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Decided to just look at the renders rather than play through, but so far renders look amazing.

Specifically hoping that you focus on one girl (Ansilayne) and develop her out first rather than branch out too much.

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
Yo dev, great potential in this game.

In future add repetitive dungeons too and some 3 frame animations

Also maybe add preggo content later.

Edit - I know the game has fust started, but in future if possible instead of adding game over if you lose, add some kind of sex dungeon we need to escape instead.

Also add an item which drains ur stamina if you want to. Makes h scenes easier, although it is easy but still.

Last edited:

kiaru34

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Yo dev, great potential in this game.

In future add repetitive dungeons too and some 3 frame animations

Also maybe add preggo content later.

Edit - I know the game has fust started, but in future if possible instead of adding game over if you lose, add some kind of sex dungeon we need to escape instead.

Also add an item which drains ur stamina if you want to. Makes h scenes easier, although it is easy but still.
I'll add a skills to enemies instead, like "Slash" which is already implemented. Repetitive dungeons...Not sure that I'm follow, you mean option to visit same location? If so - yes, you may re-visit main quest locations, not the prologue, though.
As for sex dungeon...Well, not exactly, but yes. It's will be some sort of a defeat scenario (Trying to avoid spoilers here..) I'm currently working on it, so it will be in next update.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VeilWardens-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Like other say that game have great potencial. Its suggestion but you can try it to make horny level progression like first she doesnt like to give hj second she doents want but she is used and like that.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
kiaru34 Hello!

I just want to say that this is shaping up to be one of the best games I've played. I love the seamless combat CGs. I struggled and triumphed to see them all, battling with the chances to see all the scenes with both variants!

I came across a single bug that I best report

I (do not ask) got captured twice.
The skip button worked fine, but returning to where your items are kept, the circle does not show up. There is nothing there. If its a self-switch, it didn't reset... and if its a variable, there is a variable problem somewhere that stopped me retrieving my items. Ironically, however, I could still leave the cave and, worse, fight the boss.
The intro scenes to the boss reveal the heroines fully clothed, but they attack.. twice?
Worse yet, the characters, clothed and slave-outfitted, overlap eachother (because the game thinks I am free when I am, in fact, still captured).

Another bug is that if you "feign death" during a lewd interaction then go back to fighting the same opponent after you escape capture, it will continue back where you were defeated. For example, I was in the middle of scene 3 with the ogre when I feigned death. This resulted in my bug where I returned to the boss as slaves when I couldn't retrieve their items from the cage. The ogre continued to scene 4 immediately after starting combat.

Bugs solved through setting variables back to their initial scores, I think! I could be wrong!
Amazing game :D

Reactions: kiaru34
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes