drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
Going in circles in the desert, clicked and pressed space on everything, rocks, pillars, side walls, etc... Not sure if its not developed past here yet, but looking forward to continuing.

PP212xyl

Nov 3, 2023
Going in circles in the desert, clicked and pressed space on everything, rocks, pillars, side walls, etc... Not sure if its not developed past here yet, but looking forward to continuing.
do you know how to out from the cave?

PP212xyl

Nov 3, 2023
I don't know what to do next. I wiped out everybody in the field and in the cave, but, I don't know how to return. Some sort of guide or map or even a walkthrough might help.

I just found another room in the cave......stand by.....
have you found the way out?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ok Thats what I guessed was where the Inn would be, the bar. Maybe it opens later on or perhaps its not completed. Haven't read through the whole forum here yet so still progressing where I can. Currently in the barb area
I only know about the bar also being an inn is because one time the girls were talking about getting rest and it was mentioned that they can rest or get a room at the bar.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
have you found the way out?
I did get out, there is a passage into another room, it's on one of the right side walls. There are no sparkles or anything to show you where it is. You just have to go up and down the wall clicking as you go until you hit the right spot. Once you are in that room and you do what has to be done, the girls will return to town on their own.

I'm going to try and take screen shots, to help you guys, but, I'm not sure I know how to do that.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't know how I did it but, when I went back to the room where the star (event) takes place where the girls fuck the two thugs, in the bottom left, the table has a pulsing circle and that is where the key is. The circle wasn't there earlier.

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
I don't know how I did it but, when I went back to the room where the star (event) takes place where the girls fuck the two thugs, in the bottom left, the table has a pulsing circle and that is where the key is. The circle wasn't there earlier.
I did that one already, and progressed to the desert area. I followed the stones to the right path, and in the monster areas I progressed till I reached a force field at the very top, and can't get past. Not sure what to do next and I think others are trapped too

• Red Heart

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
So basically I get to these rooms after the maze but can't progress through the top of the second room

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I did that one already, and progressed to the desert area. I followed the stones to the right path, and in the monster areas I progressed till I reached a force field at the very top, and can't get past. Not sure what to do next and I think others are trapped too

Good for you, you got further than me. I kind of gave up. I really hate doing maze shit and puzzles. I'm an old guy and don't want to work my brain that hard, lol.

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
I have Windows 10, what is the snip tool and how do I get to it? Thank you.
In the search bar on the bottom left, just type snip, and it should come up. Look for Snip and Sketch. I pin it to the task bar to make it easier to access.

Come to think of it, you might have to download it from the windows store, or online, its free

snip and sketch.jpg

• Red Heart

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
can someone make desert maze map?
The direction of the rocks on the ground go towards that path, you won't go back just have to redo the maze. But at the end past the monsters I can't find a way forward. So best of luck, if you find a way post it here

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
In the search bar on the bottom left, just type snip, and it should come up. Look for Snip and Sketch. I pin it to the task bar to make it easier to access.

Come to think of it, you might have to download it from the windows store, or online, its free

View attachment 3384097
I have it on my tool bar now, but I can't seem to make it work. I'm really stupid at learning new stuff. Can you give me a kindergartener's instruction on how to make it work? I've pushed all the buttons and even tried googling on how to do it, but, I think I'm still doing something wrong, nothing is happening.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes