Dec 9, 2018
So at 100 Lust Points the character model stays in front of the h-scene. Anyone else got that problem?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kiaru34

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Yeah, I've already fixed this glitch. Please reupload client from here:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VeilWardens-0.01Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I feel its too early to make a review, given how short this is in 0.1, but good gods this really is promising! I love the look of this and hope to see more!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
My first criticism would be that the battles are too slow. There are too many shiny affects and too much time dedicated to basic attacks from the enemy. For moves like "Attack", "Slash", and "Slap" I'd rather something quick to produce their damage numbers and move on to the next turn. It may not seem like much in a vacuum, but the wait time between turns builds up and can turn combat into a chore.

Last edited:

kiaru34

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
My first criticism would be that the battles are too slow. There are too many shiny affects and too much time dedicated to basic attacks from the enemy. For moves like "Attack", "Slash", and "Slap" I'd rather something quick to produce their damage numbers and move on to the next turn. It may not seem like much in a vacuum, but the wait time between turns builds up and can turn combat into a chore.
All criticism good imho as long as it's constructable. As for enemy skills, I was fighting against it, but since I'm newbie in RPGMZ this fight will took sometime.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Why exit the game when the content is over? Just go to the main menu. A warning to save for next version would be nice too

Reactions: kiaru34

kiaru34

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Why exit the game when the content is over? Just go to the main menu. A warning to save for next version would be nice too
Great point, thank you. Not sure that I will change it for 0.1 release, but in next update - definetely, seems a lot of people got confused about it.

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
I really wish there was a tag for combat sex. It is the genre i'm into and I waste a lot of time on games labeled turn based combat to realize there is none. I also feel like I prob miss a bunch of titles because of the lack of a tag as well. thankfully time was not wasted here

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes