EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Presentation.jpg

Overview:
This is Urban X Life V018f. Which is the last version of His 2nd Attempt at Urban X Life which he start on Patreon Before disappearing again in April 2016 In this Version you can play as Son or HighSchool Chick.

In this game you can choose your character everyday to play as a brat or as a highschool chick.Each character has his own daily program and can go to different places and met different people and have different experiences. Some events are determined by the day or the story and sometimes randomly.
The story takes place for a whole year. During this year our heroes will have to solve puzzles in order to survive. The game is based solely on this and doesn't have combat system, except of card games. You'll meet a lot of characters with which you'll be able to have some fun.
An affinity system will dig these relationships and unlock new animated sequences.
All adult scenes are animated​

Updated: 02 April 2016
Developer:
Version: Public V0.1.8f (2nd Edition)
Censorship: No
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prequel:
Alternate: [By Nergal]

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADS
- - - -

UxL001.jpg UxL002.jpg UxL003.jpg

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
yeah... @muttdoggy uploaded this awhile back. That being said if Muttdoggy wishes to delete his thread and we alter the game list thread to have it come here instead and list you as the uploader then that's fine.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
To clarify.. the v01a08 thread is the original Urban Xlife started back in 2012 or so.... .. which he abandoned in mid-2013.
This thread (0.1.8f) is the reboot of the original I posted. Wootch returned back in the fall of 2015 and started this game which he abandoned again in April 2016.
They are similar but different. Peio is the only one that is the same. All other characters were slightly changed or completely changed. The house is similar but the locations are different. Even the code and gameplay are quite different between the v01a08 and 0.1.8f versions.

Reactions: grego

Evilicious

Jan 17, 2017

Hmm I'm pretty sure I saw this image on Nergal's blog as he was taking opinions for the art style of his Urban Demons.

That art work was for Nergal's Nest version of the game before he changed to GlassFish art because Jay Marvel didn't have the time to keep making art for the game and Nergal couldn't find someone that could animate Jay Marvel art style.
Let's hope it's not a sham and he really did find someone to animate Jay Marvel's art style.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Guys, do you believe him with that reason he has given us?

It will be interesting if wootch takes some action against Nergal. :D

Muff thanks for update!

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If Wootch is a total asshole, he will probably try to do some shit against Nergal.
It's really sad, that JayMarvel's art didn't make it to the game. He style and obsession with oversized breasts and dicks fitted the game perfectly.

Reactions: QBQ and Burt

Berry

Sep 12, 2016
Wait, this is different then Urban Demons or is it the same game but a different version? I'm confused ;(

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
Urban demons is bas
Wait, this is different then Urban Demons or is it the same game but a different version? I'm confused ;(
Urban demons is based on this game, because he (wootch) abandoned this one, well he might've came back to it but i dont believe so.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I think he (Wootch) and Nergal are same person and hes milking both Patreons

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think you are manobota
I wish. Manobota's English skill is so good, that I'll never reach those heights.
If serious, I'm not. I'm just confused about all that stuff and for a moment thought, that they actually can be the one single person.
p.s. Your nickname is very self-critical Kappa
Edit.
And I'm a retard, because I mistaken your message. I think I wrote something similar before in this thread. ;/ Yup, not even in this thread.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes