4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Help please. For some reason after getting to level 5 with Lisa/redhead I cant interact with her at all in the morning when she is at her car at the park. Just nothing. Anyway to fix this?

onz76

Mar 30, 2018
From Nergal's Patreon Page. Latest Update.

Feb 15 at 12:52am

Locked (for Patrons only)

Urban Demons-What next?
I need to start thinking ahead to the next build (0.11) and rather than just pick something on a whim, I thought I'd put into you all!

What are the poll questions? Hopefully this means the beta release will be out soon.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
With this update he concentrated on the Nurse. Well now, that she´s gone too, there isn´t really anything else to do. Everyone has already been conquered, many sex scenes on different occassions.
Still need to bring Kaylee and Neala back in. Neala especially will have to be an important update, since you're reintroducing the underworld element, and the origin of all the corruption powers. That'll probably take a while longer, though.

No, its not worth the time and effort money income wise.
A bilingual modder could probably get it done with 3-4 solid days of work. Replacing text is much less effort than adding new scenes or replacing artwork. Just need to have enough interest/incentive to do it.

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
Hey for some reason when I start the game it says "Unable to find VL Gothic Font". Anybody know how to fix this?

Dooble

May 3, 2018
I'd rather they make a new one with substantially improved artwork. It's the worst aspect of the game, literally, the characters are moderately attractive as still busts, but inconsistently portrayed and downright cartoonish in the animations. Summertime Saga, Zombie's Life/Zombie Retreat, Snow Daze, Taffy Town etc all have better 2d art imo. I enjoy this game but wish the art were better. And that they would have actually finished the damn thing!
I love the art. Although I will agree that at time since the animation is less detailed and a bit sloppier than the busts and other images. Though the cartoonishness is charming, lots of Bruce Timm stylized features

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes