4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
How did you speak with the principal? she doesnt interact with me at all, and i obviously got Donna's dialogue already (the one about being able to call her at school time, or any time)
That's weird, I talked to her straight after she chewed out Mrs J and got the option to fake pain.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
That's weird, I talked to her straight after she chewed out Mrs J and got the option to fake pain.

hmmm, guess it has to do with that yelling scene then (i think there was some bug/fix to that on a previous version, that makes you skip it, since it didnt have an use at the time), will probably have to start a new save since my principal isnt even standing at that spot, she's below the chairs, 1 cell to the left

ty for the answer

Reactions: SecretSal

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Honestly dont revive old crap again and again.. this was good make a new one..
The problem with the game is it should have been finished years ago. Daz models have gotten so much better. Even the prerendered 2D is much better then this stuff.

The art was ok for it's time (massive improvement to wootch) but it hasn't aged well. I hope Nergal finishes it eventually so we can all play a completed project and god I can't even remember when was this first released. I can remember this was a remake of an orginal. Then the person who was remaking it abandoned it then decided to do yet another remake.

It's got to be at least 6-8 years since wootch released the first version. There are just so many other games and devs far more deserving of your money.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Wait wait

Wait wait wait wait wait wait

Wait. Wait. Wait

Wait just one. Goddamn. Minute.

The update actually came out and it’s....map fixes? Map....fixes? After all this?

....this is the greatest game of all time. Seriously you guys have no idea how hard I laughed reading that changelog

This game is even more entertaining when it’s not coming out.

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
In some of the scenes there are what look like 2 tiny arrows pointing right and down. Anyone know what these are?

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I really do not understand people who donate in patreon 2 years for an update that does not add anything to the game. The problem is not the developers but the people who donate. and it happens with many games that I give to several if in 2 months there are no updates, I no longer donate. I can continue to donate if the developer notices that he is going on vacation. and the worst is that there are many developers who try to get an update per month and earn much less.
there are also many fans who defend them

Reactions: cooldude33

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
The problem with the game is it should have been finished years ago. Daz models have gotten so much better. Even the prerendered 2D is much better then this stuff.

The art was ok for it's time (massive improvement to wootch) but it hasn't aged well. I hope Nergal finishes it eventually so we can all play a completed project and god I can't even remember when was this first released. I can remember this was a remake of an orginal. Then the person who was remaking it abandoned it then decided to do yet another remake.

It's got to be at least 6-8 years since wootch released the first version. There are just so many other games and devs far more deserving of your money.
I don't agree.

I like this art much more then the 15th copy of another DaZ Model.
Or the 50th Copy of Honey Select.

When i play a game like this or like A Zombie's Life... It's feels original and special.
When playing a new game with DaZ models 9 times out of 10 i will have the "been there, done that" feeling.

A lot of things wrong with the development of this game, and with what Nergal is doing.
But i am still a huge fan of the art(Glassfish) of this game.

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
Except, for some reason, you can't. I can't tell you the number of times I saw this game updated, so I decided to download it again but have been unable to play it because there is quite literally no way of making this game fit my screen no matter how much you change the view settings and/or fuck with alt+enter.
try that but didn't work so I pressed f1 and turned off the full screen when it turns on so it's fixed now

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
I see people keep asking or a save file so I'm giving you mine for now. Don't remember how far I've progressed with everyone, but here's what should be in this save (AFAIK purity and corruption levels range from 0 to 5):

A question: How easy is it to edit this game, besides the dialogues and scenes (which are basically just textual edits)? Are the files encrypted like ren'py scripts sometimes are or is it just a matter of getting the right editor?

Reactions: iju513

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
A question: How easy is it to edit this game, besides the dialogues and scenes (which are basically just textual edits)? Are the files encrypted like ren'py scripts sometimes are or is it just a matter of getting the right editor?
If you have RPG Maker VXA, and basic understanding of how to insert people/events, it's mostly a simple copy/paste effort.
If you know Ruby scripting, it's much easier.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
question: How easy is it to edit this game, besides the dialogues and scenes (which are basically just textual edits)? Are the files encrypted like ren'py scripts sometimes are or is it just a matter of getting the right editor?
Last builds aren't encrypted at all, they're not even packed as an .exe, AND they include the .rvproj2 file, so you can literally just open that provided you have the software (VX Ace), not to mention all the graphical assets are in there navigable through Windows. Not sure if it's an alpha/beta.
As Xalenda said above, using RPGMaker VX Ace itself can be both primitive and complicated. It self advertises as "easy to use, hard to master!" Personally I think it's simple and intuitive enough to just open a project and figure shit out on yourself, doesn't take long.
Just don't touch the scripts. That's what's causing all the crashes and shit.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
If you know Ruby scripting, it's much easier.
Interesting. How are you using Ruby to edit the project, if you don't mind me asking? When I was trying to edit the game, the biggest headache was the clunky RPGM gamemaker itself.

connxianpox

Jan 8, 2018
Sydney- family video?
Dizzy-hey,i"ve just got off work, do you wany to comeover tonight and watch some anime?
Dizzy-date night?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Interesting. How are you using Ruby to edit the project, if you don't mind me asking? When I was trying to edit the game, the biggest headache was the clunky RPGM gamemaker itself.
Ruby is the language of preference when using the Scripts page to create/modify any of the existing modifications to the base game itself. Even if you're like me, who has 0 coding experience, it's fairly easy to understand if you just follow the logical progression of A to B through C.

It's also what has allowed Nergal to create the Corruption / Purity system and do the mini-game, the sex scenes so they run out of different folders, and a variety of things like the day/night lighting cycles. While a lot of this can be done in-game already using Events, that really chews up memory and creates tons of lag. By using Scripts, you can accomplish the same thing but with 1% of the lag.

If you want to change the scripting, you should do so on a backup copy of the game, so if something goes wrong, you don't have to worry about it. If you've already done so, or are fairly confident, you can just go into the Scripts tab along the hotbar at the top of the page - everything near the bottom of the page, before "MAIN", is the additional scripting - parallax locking, day/night cycles, how much Corruption/Purity a person can have, etc.

I'm using Ruby to keep the lag from building in my own game, but only by using what's already in place and tweaking the numbers/variables in there to suit my personal requirements. As I said earlier, I have no experience when writing/creating my own code; I can simply follow the logical progression and work backwards from there.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes