4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
will there ever be a patch for the game to be in Spanish?

:(:confused:
No, its not worth the time and effort money income wise.

I fully well expect this scenario to happen:

"Man this version is buggy, Nergal has really lost it, why was it released in this state?" *goes on tirades*

Not realizing its not a public release version.
Quoting myself because its happening in this very thread.

Also sounds aren't in every scene yet.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
It's easy to modify, I've already dropped the files from Chilly's mod over so the Principle and Neala's busts work. Took so long for this update and so much is left undone or still broken from past builds. Yes it's an alpha but it should show some improvement by now.

I see a lot of folks mentioning AZL but then forgetting it never came out of beta.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Black B

Nov 2, 2018
Anyone has a guide for Mom's route? I just can't process her route.
Her route stucked after the first night when she found Solomon pain.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Anyone has a guide for Mom's route? I just can't process her route.
Her route stucked after the first night when she found Solomon pain.
1 Steal pain killers
2 2-3 times get a handjob at morning
3 ask Fred at school about afrodisiacs, and buy pepper at store, and offer it to mom at afternoon.
4 get a naga chilly (Praise Chilly!)
5 and sleep at home.
No more, except trio with teacher applied.

Reactions: Black B

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I really do not understand people who donate in patreon 2 years for an update that does not add anything to the game. The problem is not the developers but the people who donate. and it happens with many games that I give to several if in 2 months there are no updates, I no longer donate. I can continue to donate if the developer notices that he is going on vacation. and the worst is that there are many developers who try to get an update per month and earn much less.
there are also many fans who defend them
He's already lost so many patrons I mean you can argue why is anyone even bother sticking around at all but but he is raking in 1800 he used to be raking in 5-6K. So he's lost at least 1/3.

That being said there are still games far deserving of 1.8K. He clearly never even wanted to continue development he just wanted the cash.

Reactions: Aioria619

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASKING SOMETHING

1. This patch is just a testing patch . There is ton of bugs and nothing you can do about that . If you get trouble when you play this game don't ask how to fix this , just quit .

2. This patch only for patreon who actually pay money for Nergal so stop complaining when you just a guy who dowload this from pirate site and play for free

3. For anyone who want to know changelog :
- We have a new "transfer map"
- We have a few "new" Donna scenes (actually just an old scenes with background change)

(imagine you donate and waithing for nearly a year for this OmegaLUL)

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
the art style in A Zombie Life is pretty good as well
Scarlet Ann art get boring in long term. Coz all character she draw have a same face and body with only different hair and tone skin . If you want a game with few female char yes she is great . But if you want a game with atleast 10 female char the answer is no .
And Glass Fish art is the reason this game became popular from beginning so why change ?

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Scarlet Ann art get boring in long term. Coz all character she draw have a same face and body with only different hair and tone skin . If you want a game with few female char yes she is great . But if you want a game with atleast 10 female char the answer is no .
And Glass Fish art is the reason this game became popular from beginning so why change ?
Did he ever actually publicly release AZL beta? It's been so long I forget honestly.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
I don´t know, which incentive there is, to still play this game? I played his last-last update, after his long absence:
> Fuck Mom Check
> Fuck Sister Check
> Fuck everyone else except for two characters Check

With this update he concentrated on the Nurse. Well now, that she´s gone too, there isn´t really anything else to do. Everyone has already been conquered, many sex scenes on different occassions. I can´t figure it out, why he´s still developing this game. It´s finished as I see it. Especially, since we already had all that years before with this same game, it just feels like a repeating cycle or a never ending story.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes