4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
I stoped playing at update 0.8-beta.2 and now my saves don't work with the game. was just wandering if anyone had a save with all the stuff from version 0.8-beta.2 completed for 0.10-alpha.2. that would be a nice. don't really want to replay all of that...

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
Anybody know how to fix the "Unable to find VL Gothic Font" error. I even have the file with the correct font and everything

OutsideIn

Oct 1, 2017
is there a way to re enable the running? keeps forcing me to slow walk and sister broke the computer so i cant use the code right now
also is there only 1 route available for each character or can i see the corruption and purity routes for all?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I stoped playing at update 0.8-beta.2 and now my saves don't work with the game. was just wandering if anyone had a save with all the stuff from version 0.8-beta.2 completed for 0.10-alpha.2. that would be a nice. don't really want to replay all of that...
Replaying is the only reason to play. All the updates so far have been mostly adding more content to existing character paths, so you'll have to play from the start to experience them. Not much late-game content, so save file would be a bit pointless.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Some bugs I've run into that have yet to be resolved in the thread as far as I've read and searched.

- Lisa stops interacting with me at the car in the morning
- Mrs. Amos is stuck at level 4 and spam texts me every night to come over. Hint system is also stuck on this.
- A number of the nurses dialogues for scenes are missing. (Not done?)
- Kimberly disappears in the store upon interacting (level 5)
- Any store scenes with mom either do not activate when interacting with her or she does not show up when the map indicates she should be there.

Probably others I missed. I'm really glad this game is getting more attention from the devs and am looking forward to these things being fixed.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Some bugs I've run into that have yet to be resolved in the thread as far as I've read and searched.

- Lisa stops interacting with me at the car in the morning
- Mrs. Amos is stuck at level 4 and spam texts me every night to come over. Hint system is also stuck on this.
- A number of the nurses dialogues for scenes are missing. (Not done?)
I wouldn't call them bugs, just missing content, except Ms. Amos' one.
1)Lisa probably just doesn't have any event attached to her near the car after passing a certain threshold.
2)I got the same problem with Amos and worked around it by editing the game itself. Getting to level 5 has a pretty strict conditioning - a variable has to be exactly 0 (if var[whatever] == 0) for the night fuck scene to progress the level, otherwise it just gives the scene and nothing else.
3)There are a lot of missing dialogues in this build, even some missing scenes completely (like Jennings' babysitting)

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
how to get missing corrupt texts for donna in school and hospital? scenes dont play
Well, one way would be to just copy-paste the purity text files to the corrupt folder (or vice verse for any character). Other than that you might want to try to get them from the modded versions of UD or just older versions.

Reactions: Gustino

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I agree, less polish. Wish there was more but I know it's a long process. SecretSal did a good job cleaning up that Amos animation.
It's mostly the older animations that look dodgy. Glassfish's new scenes, like Mrs J doggy and Ms Amos' 10-star night scene are pretty good. Some of the older ones can be cleaned up fairly simply, I think. Only really tricky one seems to be the double BJ from Sarah and Lisa. Too much facial animation, body movement, and then the switching. Really want to improve the cumshots as well, would be nice to go from this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to something more like this:

Dooble

May 3, 2018
It's mostly the older animations that look dodgy. Glassfish's new scenes, like Mrs J doggy and Ms Amos' 10-star night scene are pretty good. Some of the older ones can be cleaned up fairly simply, I think. Only really tricky one seems to be the double BJ from Sarah and Lisa. Too much facial animation, body movement, and then the switching. Really want to improve the cumshots as well, would be nice to go from this:
to something more like this:
You mean you'd like the busts after talking to look like the second picture or the animation to have the detail of the busts? The animations just dont have the detail, don't get me wrong I understand why and still enjoy them they just don't (usually form what I remember) have things like a lot of shading and shine.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Definitely would like the animation to have more detail and more consistency between frames. Like you say, they're still quite enjoyable, but would be great with just a little more polish. Cum especially looks like off-white paint streaks, with no viscosity or highlights. Also the way it lies on the body doesn't seem to follow the curvature of the body either.

Also, some of the older scenes are framed a little weirdly, where the characters are off to the side, and the action isn't centered. For the Ms Amos scene, I had to move the whole scene to the left and fill in the blank space on the right (you can see some parts there are still a little sketchy).

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
i'll wait until new update - not the alpha (where is 70% of animations is BrOk_n). Really, i hope, that Nergal won't drop it.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes