4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
So wait... I'm a little confused. Nergal said a while back that he would stop with the whole game developing thing iirc. So are they actually back? If so that's great! :D
That was last year, he started working on the game again around the beginning of this year and then went quiet again during the summer. He's only just started up again, though I think Glassfish has still been working on the art regardless.

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
Hey so I am loving this game but I'm stuck on Mrs Jennings route. I have her at 1 heart (shocked) and have gotten multiple hand jobs and when I get detention she says shes dislikes her tits and sends the MC home. I can't get past this part. Any advice what to do next?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Hey so I am loving this game but I'm stuck on Mrs Jennings route. I have her at 1 heart (shocked) and have gotten multiple hand jobs and when I get detention she says shes dislikes her tits and sends the MC home. I can't get past this part. Any advice what to do next?
Turn invisible and peep on her in the locker room after gym class.

Reactions: SlamJammin

Dave_Kupiec

Jun 10, 2018
Guys i have a problem when i try to turn on the game alert pop out that RPGVXAce rtp is required to run this game

L

leetitoldu

Hi guys im little confused - witch game version should i play - nergals or chilly? witch is not abbandoned and it will gets update soon?

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
100 % save game please
Try this instead if you're only interested in the scenes and not the story - understandable at this point, given that the story's incomplete.

First, use the computer in the MC's room and put in the cheat code "idontplaygames", this will unlock the scenes for all the characters. Now, depending on what kind of dialogue you want to hear put in either; "allyourbasesarebelongtous" as this will max out the purity, or "somebodysetupusthebomb" which maxes out their corruption.

Then just use the mirror and watch the scenes at your leisure. No 100% save needed. The only scenes you won't be able to see are the cosplay ones, but you can see the pics - along with all the others in the game and some that aren't in this version but were in older ones - in the Pictures folder in the Graphics folder.

Reactions: Ocram

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Wow, so far I really like the game.

But one thing is kinda bothering me is how much of a slut the Mom character became all of a sudden in the Purity route when maxing her out.

I could understand if she behave like that in the corruption route, but it doesn't make a lot of sense now.

It's like she's a different person. Kinda disappointing, 'cause it feels like the route choice didn't matter at all. Also the word "Broken" really doesn't fit with this route.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to get to Kimberly's house to stay the night?

I can only go in the morning. In the afternoons and evenings I get the message that I can't go into someone's house, with the exception of Friday, but Sydney is in there and won't let me in. Does that mean I have to progress with Sydney as well?

This happens even after Kimberly says I should stay one night there. So even after maxing her out, by going in the mornings, I still can't see the Stay the Night event.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes