4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
U

User_305918

how to get inside the otherworld? I dont know how to get inside or where Is the portal to otherworld?
Otherworld doesn’t exist in this build. It won’t come back until Nergal has finish the progression builds of Donna and Kaylee and Neala. He is already close to finishing Donna’s build and be releasing another update to the game with that in. Then he will work with Kaylee’s progression build. After that he will work on Neala and finish the game with the full build of everything in it. He has said it on his Patreon and it has been brought up time and time again.

darkslash

Jan 2, 2018
I recorded a video of the teacher in the bathroom without telling her, but i am unable to upload it on the patreon-like thing. How do i view the video and upload it?

Elucador

Oct 26, 2018
Otherworld doesn’t exist in this build. It won’t come back until Nergal has finish the progression builds of Donna and Kaylee and Neala. He is already close to finishing Donna’s build and be releasing another update to the game with that in. Then he will work with Kaylee’s progression build. After that he will work on Neala and finish the game with the full build of everything in it. He has said it on his Patreon and it has been brought up time and time again.

but I can't persuade my mom to do the thing all progress have some skills to but it always comeback so I cant see the h scene mom

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
1)Gyz any solution for this problem?
2)I couldn't find Mrs.Amos on the central district store in the morning only find Sarah ,Is that a BUG?

Northstar-Chan

Oct 19, 2018
Just wondering, is there a way that you can make the max purity/corruption cheats actually work? Because when I put them in, it does nothing besides display in the phone that the girl is maxed on purity or corruption.

I'm also reading the wiki for the game, and it's apparently talking about things that aren't part of the game, or I'm just an idiot and don't know how to do anything.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
is there anyway to download the game on mobile? also android? if yes a link would be great!

Or where can i watch a bunch of videos of that game..

U

User_135940

is there anyway to download the game on mobile? also android? if yes a link would be great!

Or where can i watch a bunch of videos of that game..
No, its windows only.

I don't know where you can watch gameplay either.

NudeNoodle

Jul 23, 2017
So wait... I'm a little confused. Nergal said a while back that he would stop with the whole game developing thing iirc. So are they actually back? If so that's great! :D

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes