• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
How about it's finished before remakes.
How about it indeed, seeing how Nergal didn't touch anything in the Trello since October 24th.

U

User_305918

Nergal posted on his Patreon again. He will be at work and release the next update very soon.

Coal

Nov 24, 2017

Hey all,
It's been a little while so wanted to catch everyone up to where things are at the moment. Being back at work, has been good for getting life back together, though not so great for this project. It's been stressful and has left me extremely exhausted in the evenings, and so I've not been able to commit as much time as I would like to the project.
That said, I've got some exciting news! I have some time off this week and have been working on (and will be working on for the remainder of the week) the project and if all things go well I should be ready to put the build into Alpha testing by the end of the week!
Just to avoid any confusion, this alpha build will not be available to patrons of any tier since it will likely be in a buggy state. Everyone will get access to the beta build however once the bugs have been found and fixed.
I'm looking forward to delivering this to you and I hope you all enjoy!
- Nergal

Reactions: lf9naruto

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017

Hey all,
It's been a little while so wanted to catch everyone up to where things are at the moment. Being back at work, has been good for getting life back together, though not so great for this project. It's been stressful and has left me extremely exhausted in the evenings, and so I've not been able to commit as much time as I would like to the project.
That said, I've got some exciting news! I have some time off this week and have been working on (and will be working on for the remainder of the week) the project and if all things go well I should be ready to put the build into Alpha testing by the end of the week!
Just to avoid any confusion, this alpha build will not be available to patrons of any tier since it will likely be in a buggy state. Everyone will get access to the beta build however once the bugs have been found and fixed.
I'm looking forward to delivering this to you and I hope you all enjoy!
- Nergal
Nergal is so stressful. Every post he in the stress, stress, stress, stress. dono just shut the f*ck up, and write, that u can't continue the game, and stop being so 14 years old girly stressful b*tch.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Nergal is so stressful. Every post he in the stress, stress, stress, stress. dono just shut the f*ck up, and write, that u can't continue the game, and stop being so 14 years old girly stressful b*tch.
I'm gonna defend Nergal on this one. Not because I believe in him but because you are quite disrespectful. Unless you pay him, then I retract my statement.
Not everybody is like you who has some very smooth sailing life, some of just always has some shit hit the fan.
Another is that you have no need to be disrespectful to him unless you are one of his "Privileged" / Patreon backers. You might be just one of us waiting for the game for free. If you payed him then its cool to be annoyed by his slow updates since that's why you payed him but if you are another free user, kindly please keep your disdain to yourself.

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
I'm gonna defend Nergal on this one. Not because I believe in him but because you are quite disrespectful. Unless you pay him, then I retract my statement.
Not everybody is like you who has some very smooth sailing life, some of just always has some shit hit the fan.
Another is that you have no need to be disrespectful to him unless you are one of his "Privileged" / Patreon backers. You might be just one of us waiting for the game for free. If you payed him then its cool to be annoyed by his slow updates since that's why you payed him but if you are another free user, kindly please keep your disdain to yourself.
I was. And talked to him personal, when he just start. And u don't know what he said.
Yeah I'm disrespectful, and yeah, I have a couple of reasons.
About "throw shit to the fan". oh well. May be I just being honest, and don't act with fake smile, like some hypocritical persons?
And u know? U can say everything about to me. Go ahead, don't be shy. U don't keep yourself vs me, doesn't it?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I was. And talked to him personal, when he just start. And u don't know what he said.
Yeah I'm disrespectful, and yeah, I have a couple of reasons.
About "throw shit to the fan". oh well. May be I just being honest, and don't act with fake smile, like some hypocritical persons?
And u know? U can say everything about to me. Go ahead, don't be shy. U don't keep yourself vs me, doesn't it?
To be honest mate, I can barely understand what you are trying to say to me but I'll try to answer it as much as I can.
First of all, you talked him when he started. Doesn't that make you one of the several people he talked when he started? You could've possibly known his motives since you aren't really stating "what he said" to you implying that what you two have talked possibly be really important. Doesn't that make you slightly needed to be more supportive of him?
Second, I said "some shit hit the fan" and not "throw shit to the fan". Those two aren't the same. What I said is that problems hits us accidentally, aka without our notice nor consent. Your "throw shit to the fan" means that problems hits us with us directly being involved with the problem. Nergal has been hit with that "Shit hits the fan" several times consecutively, you can't merely avoid problems that you weren't expecting.
Third, I ain't against you being honest mate. My issue with you is your timing and your statement. Nergal just announced he's back to working again and you are just ignore that? The man is doing his best to get back into finishing the game and you are gonna give him that he's a stressful little bitch? Ain't you glad that he's back? All of us are also impatient to his update but did you see what people have said to his comeback? They are glad and supportive of him. What you are doing is like waiting for you top employee to comeback to work after getting sick only to say "Get back to work, lazy ass.". No consideration that he's the top employee or that he got sick, you just kick him back to order him to get back to work. That's what I'm mad about.

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
To be honest mate, I can barely understand what you are trying to say to me but I'll try to answer it as much as I can.
First of all, you talked him when he started. Doesn't that make you one of the several people he talked when he started? You could've possibly known his motives since you aren't really stating "what he said" to you implying that what you two have talked possibly be really important. Doesn't that make you slightly needed to be more supportive of him?
Second, I said "some shit hit the fan" and not "throw shit to the fan". Those two aren't the same. What I said is that problems hits us accidentally, aka without our notice nor consent. Your "throw shit to the fan" means that problems hits us with us directly being involved with the problem. Nergal has been hit with that "Shit hits the fan" several times consecutively, you can't merely avoid problems that you weren't expecting.
Third, I ain't against you being honest mate. My issue with you is your timing and your statement. Nergal just announced he's back to working again and you are just ignore that? The man is doing his best to get back into finishing the game and you are gonna give him that he's a stressful little bitch? Ain't you glad that he's back? All of us are also impatient to his update but did you see what people have said to his comeback? They are glad and supportive of him. What you are doing is like waiting for you top employee to comeback to work after getting sick only to say "Get back to work, lazy ass.". No consideration that he's the top employee or that he got sick, you just kick him back to order him to get back to work. That's what I'm mad about.
First. About his post. Read all posts. He wrote that already. This is not the first time when "he come back to work".

Second. He wrote about that he in the stress. What kind of? Do u know about? And he posted that he has a problem, but don't
reveal what kind of? Say about it. May be your community can help you. Do u need surgery? Ask away. But, every time, he act like holy Jesus, tear to apart himself for continue work on the game. Because of me job, i met a lot of people with different hard diseases, and they don't act like that.

Third. Yeah like a tiny little bitch, who want say how he suffers. If it's so hard for u, just stop. Thats it. How many updates he released over the past 2 years? Ask for help or just stop feeding your followers by bullshit.

Thats what I'm talking about.
He act like the wootch - first dev who "created" concept of this game.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
ooh look it's the same conversation that's been had multiple times already :^/
Yeah, seeing the pattern of that. Seems like history will repeat itself if I keep on answering him so I'll just stop now or we might get banned by the moderators if this talk prolong itself since I feel like I am talking to a wall. Then again, we are both walls, we both are stubborn.

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
First. About his post. Read all posts. He wrote that already. This is not the first time when "he come back to work".

Second. He wrote about that he in the stress. What kind of? Do u know about? And he posted that he has a problem, but don't
reveal what kind of? Say about it. May be your community can help you. Do u need surgery? Ask away. But, every time, he act like holy Jesus, tear to apart himself for continue work on the game. Because of me job, i met a lot of people with different hard diseases, and they don't act like that.

Third. Yeah like a tiny little bitch, who want say how he suffers. If it's so hard for u, just stop. Thats it. How many updates he released over the past 2 years? Ask for help or just stop feeding your followers by bullshit.

Thats what I'm talking about.
He act like the wootch - first dev who "created" concept of this game.
I don't have all the facts here but I can tell you are a bad person.

Reactions: ObamaShare
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes