4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I haven't been to this threat for about half a year can someone clarify a few things for me?
  1. Does he actually need Patrons or is it still just a "Thanks" tip jar?
  2. Is he actually working on another game on the side or are people just mixing up content makers?
  3. Does the angry mob have no other way to pass their time?
Guys, there's a SHIT load of other games you could be enjoying right now. The only way you'd be out of things to do is if you're just downloading games for their CG, and if that's the case, there's something seriously wrong with you. Stop asking for saves and fucking play the god damn games.
1.) They help fund the art for the game, but otherwise it really is a tip jar.
2.) He's putting work on the Solarion Project, his dream game, but currently a large amount of effort it going towards finishing UD. He's gone on record saying that both he and GF will take a break from the project after the coming update in order to properly get an idea going.
3.) People bitch and moan about a lot of things but at the very least Nergal got close to finishing this project and by all rights and accounts it is a high-quality product most of the anger comes from being blueballed for a good long while. Nergal hasn't been the most efficient with communications, adding to the anger.

Otherwise just ignore them, we'll probably have the update by the end of next week and can all fap ourselves into a coma, if not there are other games out there.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
1. At this point, it's a milk jar.
2. He is working on him not working.
3. Since, "Teacher's Pets" died, it's been kind of a dry spell for us.
I don't really see a connection between this game and Teacher's Pets. Here's a of completed games from most to least views. Find something, dammit.

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
If you are in hope or a believer let me tell you a story . Everytime Nergal post a new update it's all about "get back to work" and "i'm in stress" . And then nothing for months . And then new update about "back to work" and "stress" . And then a loop repeated over and over again . So good bye and see you in few months lảter , with a "new nergal update" .

Last edited:

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
I don't really see a connection between this game and Teacher's Pets.
Both are dead games with a delusional fanbase that gets angry when you make fun of the developer/game.

Here's a of completed games from most to least views. Find something, dammit.
Thanks, I really don't know how I got here, because a list of popular, actively developed/completed games is not a list that would contain Urban Demons.

Reactions: 0nymous

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Both are dead games with a delusional fanbase that gets angry when you make fun of the developer/game.

Thanks, I really don't know how I got here, because a list of popular, actively developed/completed games is not a list that would contain Urban Demons.
Bro, I don't know whether you're lashing out from real life problems or not, but I'm genuinely trying to be helpful. I specifically linked the list of completed games, which obviously excludes Urban Demons, because it removes the problem of waiting for updates and wondering if the game will ever be finished. If you can't even appreciate that, I'm sorry to say that I've nothing more to offer.

Last edited:

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
Bro, I really don't want you to make fun of this game, so I'm pretending to be helpful. I specifically linked the list of completed games, which obviously excludes Urban Demons, because I really hoped it would make you go away, because my soy fueled estrogen levels don't allow me to cope with any form of criticism. I hope my passive-aggressive bullshit works, because that's all I've got.
Oh, thanks buddy, but no thanks!:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: 0nymous

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
when I'm going to Kimberly'house in evening is Sydney who open the dor and after...bug (sorry for my english)
Yeah, I got that one too. Its probably for the staying over event but never got properly done before the last version was released, so hopefully it'll be fixed for the next one.

If you're stuck there, just redo the morning visit and that will bump Kimberly to the next corruption level.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Bro, I don't know whether you're lashing out from real life problems or not, but I'm genuinely trying to be helpful. I specifically linked the list of completed games, which obviously excludes Urban Demons, because it removes the problem of waiting for updates and wondering if the game will ever be finished. If you can't even appreciate that, I'm sorry to say that I've nothing more to offer.
Mate, just stop. Doing that just makes you a target. So just stop otherwise you'll just get attacked personally.

Jun 15, 2018
Is there a mac download for this game. I can downloaded the file but when I try to run the game.exe it says invalid format. I also tried to download rpgvxace rtp and that also said invalid format on the setup.exe

Last edited:
Reactions: Calyps0

moogooguypan

Aug 7, 2017
Could someone give me a tip on how this naughty/nice system of responses work. I get that you can get things done by either nice or naughty responses, but should you focus on one or the other with a character? So,

1. If I switch between naughty and nice responses with a character will that just keep a character "balanced", and thus, won't progress. Is that how it works?

2. Or is there basically two story lines with each character and both can be unlocked in same game with the different type of responses?

3. Finally, are there characters that won't react to a naughty or nice type responses, meaning you have to focus on one type and not the other? Or are all characters able to be manipulated with either type of responses?

Hopefully someone can sum this up. I don't know if I should be agonizing with these responses trying to pick a "right" one in each situation for each character, or if I just need to focus with one type of response with a character to advance, or if you can totally wing it, mix up responses entirely and still scenes will progress.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Could someone give me a tip on how this naughty/nice system of responses work. I get that you can get things done by either nice or naughty responses, but should you focus on one or the other with a character? So,

1. If I switch between naughty and nice responses with a character will that just keep a character "balanced", and thus, won't progress. Is that how it works?

2. Or is there basically two story lines with each character and both can be unlocked in same game with the different type of responses?

3. Finally, are there characters that won't react to a naughty or nice type responses, meaning you have to focus on one type and not the other? Or are all characters able to be manipulated with either type of responses?

Hopefully someone can sum this up. I don't know if I should be agonizing with these responses trying to pick a "right" one in each situation for each character, or if I just need to focus with one type of response with a character to advance, or if you can totally wing it, mix up responses entirely and still scenes will progress.
  1. If I remember right, you need both corruption and affection to unlock scenes. However, depending on a character's first impressions, the character will have two different sets of dialogues.
  2. Basically, they'll react along the lines of "it's so wrong, but it feels so right" or "why am I so turned on by this piece of shit?"
  3. I think it has to do with corruption/affection levels. If not, there should be other opportunities to raise them. I'm fairly certain that each character has the capacity for both paths.

billy1993

Mar 3, 2018
Yeah, I got that one too. Its probably for the staying over event but never got properly done before the last version was released, so hopefully it'll be fixed for the next one.

If you're stuck there, just redo the morning visit and that will bump Kimberly to the next corruption level.
okk bro I'm on it, thanks!

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017

1. I don't think its ever worked like that, I remember in the past each character had a purity and corruption bar you had to fill up to get them to the "10 Heart" scene. As for the current build, I'm not quite sure.

2. Each route - purity, corruption (if its still called that), blackmail - has its own dialogue, whichever route you take with each character. One story for each, just told differently.

3. I remember that in the original builds until one bar was maxed one response would reduce the other bar, now there's only one bar. No matter the response the bar goes up.

The only thing that changes with your choices - naughty or nice, as you put it - is probably how the characters treat the MC before reaching level 5. Simplest way to make the choice is to go into the diologues folder and look at the dialogues for each kind of scene - whichever has the kind of 'sex talk' you like, play it that way.

If you want to see it with the scenes, put in the following cheats in the computer on a new game:-

idontplaygames - unlocks all scenes via the mirror in the MC's room
allyourbasesarebelongtous or somebodysetupusthebomb - maxes the purity or corruption for each character... I don't remember which is which.

U

User_305918

Why can't I enter the hospital? Is 0.9.2.3 no hospital plot?
No. That part will be out on Nergal’s next release. Anything to tie in with Nurse Donna will be implemented in the next build. Then it will be Kaylee and then Neala and hopefully after that the full game will be complete.

Reactions: run T

run T

Oct 10, 2018
No. That part will be out on Nergal’s next release. Anything to tie in with Nurse Donna will be implemented in the next build. Then it will be Kaylee and then Neala and hopefully after that the full game will be complete.
Yep, got it. Thank you very much for telling me.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes