4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I tried this game when I first started playing "these type" of games, and because it didnt just start normally like others I ended up deleting it, after learning about having to download certain things for the more advanced "RPG Maker" games, I want to give this another try, what game engine is it using ? RPGM MV, or VX Ace ?

CleverHost

May 21, 2017
How do I get Lisa to accept the camera when I go to her house and peep on her in the afternoon, she's already at broken(lv 5) and Max relationship too, please send help

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
I tried this game when I first started playing "these type" of games, and because it didnt just start normally like others I ended up deleting it, after learning about having to download certain things for the more advanced "RPG Maker" games, I want to give this another try, what game engine is it using ? RPGM MV, or VX Ace ?
I believe it is using VX Ace still.

Reactions: Rythan25

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
No I mean is the babysitting the same
oh... you talk to the mother in the afternoon and choose the go out option. Then you open up the phone and head to the contact menu. cycle through until you find ms jennings and select the text bubble icon. You'll see the option for some Tutoring. Select that and she'll be set up as the babysitter. You must have her phone number (which if you do the progression quests you should have) and be at progression level 3 with ms jennings. There are variations depending on if you are at level 3 or 4/5(the level 5 dialogue is the same as the level 4)

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 129500
Can someone help me with this please?
nergal what if you add a cheat that increases the level of hearts?
Head to the park during the midday at saturday or sunday and head to where you would see mr and mrs jennings.

And for increasing hearts i made a cheat room that i use to mess about with things in the game. If people are interested I'll release it as a extra patch.

Reactions: raziel121z

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Got lazy with the background so I'll make some changes at some point (need to add some crap on the dresser, change walls, clock, etc ), for the time being though, open to any feedback:HeyGuys:
Are you doing a new character design? or is it just fan art?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
it's for both. One scene with the mother (brigette) and sydney.
Is there actually a scene with Brigette there currently? Have attempted to activate it, where Sydney goes off to get ice cream or something, and I think an option for scene choice comes up, but next thing that happens is Sydney's on the way back and they're scrambling to not look suspicious.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Is there actually a scene with Brigette there currently? Have attempted to activate it, where Sydney goes off to get ice cream or something, and I think an option for scene choice comes up, but next thing that happens is Sydney's on the way back and they're scrambling to not look suspicious.
There is a scene that is supposed to play but glassfish probably either finished it and didn't send it to nergal or glassfish didn't finish it.

Reactions: TempTitle

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
There is a scene that is supposed to play but glassfish probably either finished it and didn't send it to nergal or glassfish didn't finish it.
I believe there's quite a few scenes that are finished that are not on the trello or in game, I think they will be added once the big stuff is out of the way.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes