4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
U didnt fully fixed sarah repeated bug scenes. I'm stuck on the apologise scene and cant make any progress. For first time available o have send her message about apologise, then i went to her house, then when I went back to my house it trigger dialogue event with mom saying about sarah apologise and I think this maked a loop.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
uh oh i think i messed up, i was looking the game events with rpgm (curiousity/little of modding here and there) and when i tried to play again everything went humungus and i cant even see the map completely. i know i can redownload the game but how do you mods do? i'm gonna be honest i wanted to expand sarah and lisa's routes.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
uh oh i think i messed up, i was looking the game events with rpgm (curiousity/little of modding here and there) and when i tried to play again everything went humungus and i cant even see the map completely. i know i can redownload the game but how do you mods do?
You need to find the folder with the RPGMaker VX Ace system (through Steam or otherwise) and replace the RGSS301.dll. Nergal’s game runs specifically at a different screen ratio than the usual RPGM, (1290x720 for Nergal, 600x800 for regular games).

If you redownload the game and replace the DLL files in your system folder, it should work properly.

Reactions: powiee

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
tumblr_pc85eb68CB1ujp3rko1_1280.jpg Apologies if asking bothers Nergal, but did somebody here ask Glass to draw this cause of the hijab milf that I wanted to put in my mod?

glassfishart.tumblr.com/post/176127241778/anonymous-said-could-you-do-a-hijab-milf

Reactions: fasol87 and r4iden

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
You need to find the folder with the RPGMaker VX Ace system (through Steam or otherwise) and replace the RGSS301.dll. Nergal’s game runs specifically at a different screen ratio than the usual RPGM, (1290x720 for Nergal, 600x800 for regular games).

If you redownload the game and replace the DLL files in your system folder, it should work properly.
it worked! thank you. prepare yourselves Sarah and Lisa muahahahaha

zayn2099

Jun 16, 2018
Urban Demons, a tale of two souls lost in the darkness. Take control of Peter, the perverted young male, as you journey around the city seeking to complete your goals. Encounter a variety of women, all of whom you can talk and interact with... or more!

However, discover your fate as you travel into the very depths of hell to uncover the truth of who you are. But more importantly who or what you will become.

Your main goal is to corrupt all the women you can find as you travel between the real world and the Otherworld. This goal becomes slightly easier when you are blessed by demonic forces. But are these powers there to merely help you? Or are there more sinister motives at hand?

With a large selection of NPCs to interact with and a compelling story that will see you enter the depths of hell, be sure to check out the latest version!

Current Build Progress - 0.9 - In Progress

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 06/2-2018 (0.9.1) (0.9.2)
Censorship: None
Version: 0.9,1 Patch 0.9.1.2
Developer: ( / )
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

In-Game Codes:

Official Release Changelog:

Patch:

Download(s):
v0.9.2.3:

i stuck in a quest pls help me.
i m playing hide and seek with amanda and i have kimberly with me and i m not understaning what to do .pls help

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
i m playing hide and seek with amanda and i have kimberly with me and i m not understaning what to do .pls help
Look for any indicators on the park screens. You're looking for a place to 'hide'.

After the first time, you'll need something specific to advance her line and the park MILFs line, so make sure to talk to all park NPCs.

zayn2099

Jun 16, 2018
Urban Demons, a tale of two souls lost in the darkness. Take control of Peter, the perverted young male, as you journey around the city seeking to complete your goals. Encounter a variety of women, all of whom you can talk and interact with... or more!

However, discover your fate as you travel into the very depths of hell to uncover the truth of who you are. But more importantly who or what you will become.

Your main goal is to corrupt all the women you can find as you travel between the real world and the Otherworld. This goal becomes slightly easier when you are blessed by demonic forces. But are these powers there to merely help you? Or are there more sinister motives at hand?

With a large selection of NPCs to interact with and a compelling story that will see you enter the depths of hell, be sure to check out the latest version!

Genre:

Instructions:

In-Game Codes:

Patch:

Download(s):
v0.9.2.3:

how can i apply these cheat codes? i dont see a option...

zayn2099

Jun 16, 2018
Look for any indicators on the park screens. You're looking for a place to 'hide'.

After the first time, you'll need something specific to advance her line and the park MILFs line, so make sure to talk to all park NPCs.

i still haven't found anything , i have been stuck for a while .

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
In the first screen of the park(the one with the restrooms)has a little red circle right next to the fence,go there.

how can i apply these cheat codes? i dont see a option...
The PC in Peter´s room has an option to input the codes.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
cant find sis at park
Sits on the right bench on weekend mornings(or middays,not too sure atm).

edit: does placing camera do anything?
Mostly an incomplete feature,some scenes include slight dialogue changes if you say something about the camera and a handful of them can be uploaded to paymeon(morning ride and school toilet ride are the ones Im aware of).

Dec 22, 2017
Sits on the right bench on weekend mornings(or middays,not too sure atm).

Mostly an incomplete feature,some scenes include slight dialogue changes if you say something about the camera and a handful of them can be uploaded to paymeon(morning ride and school toilet ride are the ones Im aware of).
tysm! when is kim in cafe? amos at the market?

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
tysm! when is kim in cafe? amos at the market?
I usually find Kimberley at the cafe on Sunday, think around midday or afternoon. Amos is at the market midday on Monday or Tuesday (I just went to the market and skipped time until she appeared). Haven't played the game in awhile so if anyone knows the exact times, feel free to post.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Morning ride for who? For me, no prompt has shown up for Bridgette whatever gets picked, and while Ms. Amos gets the dialogue change, for some reason her 'video' shows up with the same art as Ms. Jennings. That said, have managed to get one for Kim and Sarah at the park bathroom and Lisa at her home (though I don't remember Lisa's showing up for upload), Sydney at night if the camera is placed, and Dizzy (forgotten the specifics for hers, but haven't been able to upload it either way).

zayn2099

Jun 16, 2018

Genre:

Instructions:

In-Game Codes:

Patch:

Download(s):
v0.9.2.3:

how can i visit sarah's house and do more things with lisa?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Morning ride for who? For me, no prompt has shown up for Bridgette whatever gets picked, and while Ms. Amos gets the dialogue change, for some reason her 'video' shows up with the same art as Ms. Jennings. That said, have managed to get one for Kim and Sarah at the park bathroom and Lisa at her home (though I don't remember Lisa's showing up for upload), Sydney at night if the camera is placed, and Dizzy (forgotten the specifics for hers, but haven't been able to upload it either way).
Morning ride for mom(but only on lvl 4,lvl 5 version doesnt trigger because WIP).

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes