4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
Apr 5, 2018
Any Idea when we are going to get kaylee's scenes back? She was best character IMO. I dont wanna play chilly mod because I dont wanna burnout the content/game for myself.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I'd make him a very short, very 18 highschooler, who goes to school with other very short, very 18 highschoolers. Failing that, I'd say that Peter died in the car accident and a very adult demon took his place, only looking like a kid. I don't know. Taking a peek at patreon's rules, they are a little inconcrete about where the line is, so they might nuke it no matter what workarounds you put in, saving an overhaul of the art to age-up Peter.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
A question I forgot I had; is dialogue 'supposed' to run out at some point after getting people to level 5 (I get repeat dialogues a few times on the way there, but at a certain point all I get are Dialogue 1, Dialogue 2, or Dialogue 3 red and blue choices, and immediate +12 to either with nothing 'said'), or do I need to reinstall? It's happened to nearly everyone accessible besides Dizzy and Mrs. Jennings, and Dizzy gets the Dialogue 1, 2, and 3 options, but actually speaks and gets something less than +12.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Yes that is normal and if I had to take a gander I would say its simply placeholder.
Remember that much of the dialogue got a complete overhaul recently.

May 15, 2018
I would guess worst case scenario he could post updates here while releasing as he has...as far as Patreon-like stuff (the money end) there's other ways to do it I'm sure....kickstarter maybe?

vincent26

Jul 19, 2018
Hola a todos tengo una pregunta decarge este juego pero como hago para entrar a los mundos de los demonios para poder hablar neala es que no se como se los agrade seria

U

User_51567

Hola a todos tengo una pregunta decarge este juego pero como hago para entrar a los mundos de los demonios para poder hablar neala es que no se como se los agrade seria
For anyone who doesn't speak spanish..
He wants to know how to enter the demon world (if i'm correct, spanish isn't that great anymore)

And i believe that there is a walktrough in the Help folder of the game.
Busqu en la carpeta de ajuda una guia (or something like that :p )

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
aun no está disponible

Is what google translate throws out...

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
i got this guys... no esta... tendras que esperar hasta la version 1.0 para que neala vuelva a aparecer

Apr 5, 2018
So I guess the patreon stuff has been cleared up since he is no longer under investigation and his patreon is still up.

That being said, wheres the Kaylee scenes!!!!!

Reactions: powiee

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
So I guess the patreon stuff has been cleared up since he is no longer under investigation and his patreon is still up.

That being said, wheres the Kaylee scenes!!!!!
Right, thought that (your query) had been resolved already; they are not there, as explained by her in-game dialogue one of the first few times talking to her. Donna, Kaylee, and Neala are being reworked for a later update, aiming for the 1.0 update/when things are overall complete ftmp.

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
I would like to ask my esteemed peers one question: how do I trigger Sydney's after dinner scene? I'm unable to make any progress with her :(

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes