• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

nomercy1592

Jul 17, 2018
How to start relationship with Kaylee and Donna in 0.9.2.3 ? Are they under development? It seems already have scenes...

U

User_305918

How to start relationship with Kaylee and Donna in 0.9.2.3 ? Are they under development? It seems already have scenes...
They aren’t in the game until 1.0 is out. And so far there hasn’t been any word towards how far that is going through development. GlassFish hasn’t even finished all the scenes yet for 1.0.

Reactions: nomercy1592

el8

Jul 16, 2017
They both had scenes, but instead of leaving them in the game, Nergal decided to remove them for whatever reason. You could fuck both Kaylee and Donna before, the first one even in the bar toilet, the second I can't remember, but they both had sex scenes before in Nergal's version. No idea why they were completely removed instead of just getting replaced later, but it's another reason I don't really buy into Nergal actually finishing this game. Then again, redoing scenes all over again is what will bring more money in the end.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
How to get rid of pills so mom can help me ?
Flush them in the toilet. You have to select them from your inventory near the toilet.
Thinking Darkinio meant where to find them, since, even if you don't flush them, so long as you have them in your inventory they're "gone." Second floor bathroom medicine cabinet has it, but it's locked. The key is in the first floor bathroom iirc.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Actually,you cant even flush them anymore in the current revision if I remember correctly.

Ignes Coles

Jun 13, 2018
Yo, can someone help? My games freezes right before the first Mrs.Jennings sex scene. The one in the school's bathroom.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes