4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Two things, 1) It says to text Sarah to have her come to the toilets, but when I try to message her it says 'no text options'? I'm doing blackmail route, quick progression.

2)Sorry if this is obvious but is there anything like the debug room available in 9.2.3?

Also, love your work Nergal. Keep on keeping on.
1) Yeah, Sarah Blackmail is bugged like that, only work around I found was to use a save editor to manually activate the "Sarah Invited" flag.

2) It's not very clear in-game, but examining the mirror in Peter's room will take you to the Memory Room where you can replay scenes you've watched before at any dialogue level.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
How do you visit Kimberley's house in Afternoon? Peter says he doesn't want to just walk in.
IIRC you can only go there in the Evening after a certain point of the story (I've only done her Corrupt route so if you're playing on her Purity one, sorry!)
Otherwise, try going invisible.

U

User_305918

It’s to be determine. My guess the fully bug fixed release won’t be out until August.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Is the plan to include all of the character progression from the 0.8 version?

I notice that there are a lot of differences (for instance Kimberly doesn't initially hate you in 0.9) and things seem a lot less drawn-out. Maybe it's intentional.

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Question! I'm on the Blackmail route with Sarah. Checked the "hint" and it says I should be writing her a text message... But it never lets me! Am I doing something wrong? Or did I find a bug? Never used cheats or any kind of debug mode

Edit: Whoops! I didn't have to actually write it, it now does give me a missing file error when I try to get a peek on her in the evening...

Edit2: Yeah, I don't know how to text her to come to the toilets though :p

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is the plan to include all of the character progression from the 0.8 version?

I notice that there are a lot of differences (for instance Kimberly doesn't initially hate you in 0.9) and things seem a lot less drawn-out. Maybe it's intentional.
I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean. Kimberly's route is actually longer than before I think? And she doesn't hate you now because there is no BM route.

Grecco

Jul 4, 2017
Can someone tell me how to fix the resolution, all the images are huge and only half of the characters appear.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean. Kimberly's route is actually longer than before I think? And she doesn't hate you now because there is no BM route.
My Kimberly example was to illustrate that it was initially much more difficult to get started with her. In v0.8 she was very hostile to begin with and it seemed like it took way lot longer to earn her trust.

I was under the impression that BM was not recommended for the moment, so I have been avoiding it completely. I'll check it out at the next release.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Can someone tell me how to fix the resolution, all the images are huge and only half of the characters appear.
You’ll need to redownload the game, what you need is an upgrade to the game files. It’s called RGSS301.dll, and if you have a copy of RPGM already, you’ll need to overwrite the .dll that came packaged with it.

Give me a bit to grab it, I’ll post it here.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
can someone please share this file , it's missing somehow
Urban Demons\Data\Dialogues\Sarah\toilet-bj -blackmail\1.txt

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You’ll need to redownload the game, what you need is an upgrade to the game files. It’s called RGSS301.dll, and if you have a copy of RPGM already, you’ll need to overwrite the .dll that came packaged with it.

Give me a bit to grab it, I’ll post it here.
@Grecco Here ya go, one RGSS file.

@kiyiya I don't have it, unfortunately - maybe just copy/paste 2.txt and rename it to 1.txt?

Reactions: Bix Lewd
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes