• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

weredre

Oct 11, 2017
Hey I'm having two problems
1. It's having an issue with the Getting Around Ms.Amos quest I can't seem to find her
2.The Address quest with Mrs Jennings I don't see anything in the school

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Can anyone help me with Kimberley? I've got the quest Staying over, which says I should visit in the afternoon and convince her to let me stay the night, but I can only ever get in her house in the morning.
The quest text is wrong. It's actually the evening when you're supposed to visit her.

Reactions: Ignore-Me

Ignore-Me

Mar 29, 2018
Hey I'm having two problems
1. It's having an issue with the Getting Around Ms.Amos quest I can't seem to find her
2.The Address quest with Mrs Jennings I don't see anything in the school
1. Ms. Amos is in the Grocery midday on Thursdays.
2. It's on a bench in the cafeteria section of the school.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Is it on a specific day? Because I'm still getting the message saying you shouldn't enter other peoples homes.
Hmm, it should be any day from what I can tell. You may need to talk to her more first until you get the "all dialogues unlocked" message for that level.

Ignore-Me

Mar 29, 2018
Hmm, it should be any day from what I can tell. You may need to talk to her more first until you get the "all dialogues unlocked" message for that level.
I've had that for a while, and still talk to her everyday just in case. Hmm, maybe she's just bugged for me. Guess I'll have to wait for an update!

Epic Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Find a bug with the PayMeOn, i can´t upload new pics, and 4 pics of Sydney apeared in the phone (same pic ) any fix?

Moonoo1

Sep 6, 2017
I'm stuck with Sydney. I can't get the shower fuck for some reason. I've unlocked all dialogues and used True Corruption a bunch of times and it still won't work. Do I have to use true corruption on the same day, or is it the park thing I still can't figure out?

Ignore-Me

Mar 29, 2018
I'm stuck with Sydney. I can't get the shower fuck for some reason. I've unlocked all dialogues and used True Corruption a bunch of times and it still won't work. Do I have to use true corruption on the same day, or is it the park thing I still can't figure out?
You need to do the park BJ first. Talk with her in the park on Saturday midday to do that.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes