4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

apatheticboi

Jun 29, 2018
hello. I'm stuck with the mom quest of the aphrodisiac;I read the magazine but idk where to find the ingredients(or if I don't need to find them,there isn't the bar of the aphrodisaic quest when I try to talk to her). What should I do? Is it a bug?
edit:nvm I saw the red circle(WHY CAN'T I SEE IT AT FIRST SIGHT)

Ignore-Me

Mar 29, 2018
hello. I'm stuck with the mom quest of the aphrodisiac;I read the magazine but idk where to find the ingredients(or if I don't need to find them,there isn't the bar of the aphrodisaic quest when I try to talk to her). What should I do? Is it a bug?
edit:nvm I saw the red circle(WHY CAN'T I SEE IT AT FIRST SIGHT)
In the Grocery shop where you read the magazine look for the red circle on one of the shelves, it's the chili you need to buy.

apatheticboi

Jun 29, 2018
I'm stuck with the quest of kimberly to stay but Idk at what time I should go,in the afternoon and the evening says that I shouldn't enter in someone's else house...

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Please, could somebody share a link to the download of this game ? I have looked for an hour on this thread and didnt find it.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Oops lol, thx. I didnt see it as it wasn't in line with all the other sections in a column and thought the developer didnt want to share it with others than his patrons. I had looked over 50 pages trying to find a valid link haha. Sorry for the bother

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok question doe's any body alse have the problem when you delete the old versons of the game.
it tell you that if you do you have to delete mageicword file and that can mess up you computer.
because i get that and now i can't play some of my game's don't know if it's becuase of that are what.
and the resoan i ask here is becuase this is the only game to ask that when deleted

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Looks good, especially the art style. I think I'm going to wait a little longer so they add more content, then I'll play it for sure.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Looks good, especially the art style. I think I'm going to wait a little longer so they add more content, then I'll play it for sure.
It has quite a lot of content already. Most of the women are in there, just a few that haven’t been updated yet.

Mr.Sagar

May 1, 2018
hi guys, I have a problem when I download the game, I get out this screen but when I go to open the file does not give me anything, why?
upload_2018-7-3_20-37-46.jpeg

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes