4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
Let me tell you why you're wrong and frankly a fucking idiot. And you even said it yourself. You're not a developer you don't know how long things take.

Firstly this project hasn't been going for 2 years it's been 18 months tops (first real build was Jan 2017) and of those 18, 12months have been active development.

Secondly, little content? What the actual Fuck? This game probably has one of the most content in it. If you go on unique art alone, there are 45 unique ANIMATED scenes (probably more). That's not including the different busts, stills and everything else. Name 10 other games with that much content, better yet name me 5.

Thirdly, 4 or 5 people don't work on this project. I work on this project, Glassfish works on this project. In our spare time I hasten to add. Not as a day job.

Fourth, 0.8 -> 0.9 was basically a rebuild of the entire the game. Just because things didn't look drastically different, I promise you everything barring the art has changed. If you expect a bug free release from that then I emphasise the fact that you're an idiot, being a developer or not.

Finally, if you actually read anything I put out on my Patreon then you know my reason for leaving was a pretty damn good one and anyone with a soul would have done the same thing I did. Who the hell would prioritise an adult video game (they were making in their spare time) over the passing of a very close family member?

I accept valid criticism of my chosen development methods, to my project management, to my handling of certain situations.

What I don't accept is knee jerk reactions from a fucking idiot who's simply pissed off an entire rebuild had a few fucking bugs in it.

Keep your investor money, I'd rather not having someone like you investing in me anyway.
it's a forum; it's my opinion you have the right not to agree, no need to pique a nerve crisis. I do not read your website patreon so I know nothing about your life and honestly I do not care, it's your life.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
gonna list some bug or errors here (i dunno if it is just me)

- momXmrsJennings 3some end scene error (mom level 5)(mrs.jennings level 5)
- Ms. Amos Night sex scene (level 4 corruption) didn't initiate
- mom store BJ and fuck scene (mom level 5)(or dialouge) didn't show up
- peter shower scene (mom level 5)(the time where peter take the bath then his mom didn't know he was there) didn't exist
- Mrs.Jennings (lvl 5) babysitting failed to initiate
- i got the flags for the camera (not the phone) like peter and his mom can make a home video but the problem is that i can't find the camera on the only tech shop in the game which is the Phone shop (the others suggested it to go there) since i don't have the camera then no paymeon upload.

any new patch to solve the problem? i got the patch 0.9.1.2 installed to the current build.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
@NergalsNest
Quick bug reports:

1) The memory room doesn't play "First Time" dialogues and will instead try to play the dialogue for whatever level the character is currently at (even if there is no dialogue for the scene at that specific level). Just in case, the paths I'm on for each character is: Dizzy (corrupt), Lisa (blackmail), Sarah (blackmail), Kimberly (corrupt), Ms Amos (corrupt), Mrs. Jennings (blackmail), Brigette (corrupt), Sydney (blackmail).
Other dialogue level choices work correctly, though.

2) Ms Amos's blackmail path still doesn't activate. After choosing the option Peter mentions having the picture and all that, but the "Corruption Max" prompt doesn't show and all future dialogue/texts/etc seem to be for the corruption path.

3) Not a "bug" per se, but the Memory Room gets really dark at night, to the point Ms Amos is practically invisible.

EDIT: Oh, and I still get random crashes when entering the home map that read "Script: 'Lighting Effects' line 304: RGSSError occurred. disposed bitmap"

harry19

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone give me some tips about lisa and sarah plz ? i dont know what to do after i get each of them to suck the mc dick in the toilet

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Apart from the fact half of what you said wasn't opinion. It was falsehoods.

And it's fine, your ignorance is very clear.
Nergel, this place is ESL centre. You really shouldn't bother wasting your time here. Even if it's in your spare time, F95Zone isn't a place where people are worth communicating with.

harry19

Oct 25, 2017
Go to grocery store and look at left top corner, closely, youll see. About Mrs Jennings, build relationships purity or coruption your choice, go to room where Mrs Jennings changing clothes after gym lesson, listen how she talks about his husband, ask her to help you out all the time till you get BJ,when you get BJ then talk to Fred,then you will make progress. Most importantly after every scene build better reliationsips to make progress!!!!!
the mc dont go in the gym room ..he is just said "i can hear the teachesrs gossing" and there is any an another women the the room with black dress ....What should i do ? anyone knows plz

Reactions: tifff

pokerface

May 15, 2017
gonna list some bug or errors here (i dunno if it is just me)

- momXmrsJennings 3some end scene error (mom level 5)(mrs.jennings level 5)
- Ms. Amos Night sex scene (level 4 corruption) didn't initiate
- mom store BJ and fuck scene (mom level 5)(or dialouge) didn't show up
- peter shower scene (mom level 5)(the time where peter take the bath then his mom didn't know he was there) didn't exist
- Mrs.Jennings (lvl 5) babysitting failed to initiate
- i got the flags for the camera (not the phone) like peter and his mom can make a home video but the problem is that i can't find the camera on the only tech shop in the game which is the Phone shop (the others suggested it to go there) since i don't have the camera then no paymeon upload.

any new patch to solve the problem? i got the patch 0.9.1.2 installed to the current build.
LOL, ofcourse there is new patch who fix most of them. 0.9.2.3

Reactions: cgehunter

Demon^Lever

Jun 11, 2018
How do I unlock Kaylee's photo quest? So I asked Fred about it and I went there, but she only said she won't be available only when I need to buy something. Is my game an old version or is it not in yet?

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
How do I unlock Kaylee's photo quest? So I asked Fred about it and I went there, but she only said she won't be available only when I need to buy something. Is my game an old version or is it not in yet?
Kaylee is not implemented in the game yet (same goes for Neala and Donna), so you can only buy stuff from her or find her in the bar. The most current version I am aware of is 0.9.2.3

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like the game but then you got to rember that if the dev get's to stressed are burned out we lose this game.
i do not patron because 1. i am broke and have no job what suckes.2.i have trouble trusting people because of
people like wootchet who got all that money then said he was not going to make the game.
i know not all people are like that but how can you trust people after that.

p.s keep up the good work tho

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
Two things, 1) It says to text Sarah to have her come to the toilets, but when I try to message her it says 'no text options'? I'm doing blackmail route, quick progression.

2)Sorry if this is obvious but is there anything like the debug room available in 9.2.3?

Also, love your work Nergal. Keep on keeping on.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes