4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Krais

Jan 27, 2017
I have gotten an error with dizzy paymeon escene.

Failed to load dialogue: Data/Dialogues/Dizzy/paymeon-peter-home-missionary-corrupt/4 .txt.

I don't known how to solve it, in the archive the name is the same :(

Reactions: DragunsBahamuth

silo81

Jun 15, 2018
Does that happen every time you play the scene, or just that one time? Did you press enter to finish the scene?
It happend one time, I used to hit space to advance. On a other day it worked without the message. And couple of days later there was a simular message but referring to different file.

Mar 7, 2018
I put the camera on my bed and get Brigette ride in the morning... There's no record on camera or something. Also, I set it in the window, visit Mrs. Amos, I tell her about the camera, do the morning ride with her, I return to my room and there's no more camera on the window.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
I need to bang Ms. Amos in the kitchen but when I try to select fun nothing happens. Am i missing something?
Should probably mention I'm on the corruption route level 3

Mar 7, 2018
I need to bang Ms. Amos in the kitchen but when I try to select fun nothing happens. Am i missing something?
Should probably mention I'm on the corruption route level 3
I think if you select "Talk" first, "Fun" don't work until next day. Try next day. I remember that happened to me one time.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
When I try and launch the game all I get is 'RPGVXace RTP is required to run this game' and the window promptly shuts

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
As of 9.2.2 Ms Amos's blackmail route still won't activate. The initial dialogue plays, but the Max Corruption prompt doesn't come up and all further scenes/texts/etc are for the corruption route. Hers is the only BM route that isn't activating for me, the others work fine...

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
No. Neala won't be available until the full release of v1.0, Kaylee may be in the next build that comes which is also numbered 1.0, but really is like .9.9.0 or something like that. After that Donna should become available, then it's a long wait while Nergal and Glassfish get everything ready for Neala and the endgame stuff.

Here's the official notice from Nergal on his blog.

Nergal's Blogspot said:
I also wanted to give a quick update about how you can expect delivery going forward. After discussing with Glassfish we've decided to go with smaller iterations, but more prompt.

Basically this means you'll be getting more builds, but less content in those builds.

As an example, the first 1.0 build (1.0.1) will contain just the Kaylee reworked progression (or maybe we'll start with Donna, not sure yet.) The next will be 1.0.2 and contain the Donna re-worked progression.

Basically this will allow it to be easier play tested (since there's only a few things to actually play test (comparatively). And it also means we could have it released within a few weeks.

This will allow you guys to get the same content but delivered at probably a nicer pace.

Some updates won't have any new artistic content (for example, the main map rework will likely be it's own update), so you could probably skip it.

connxianpox

Jan 8, 2018
sydney- i just need to find the right spot to put it?
jennings-maybe while she is...?
MS Amos-i should wait and see what happen
what should i do? not corupt

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes