4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Where you can find Moms Phone?
You cannot. Where did you get this idea? From 0.8? Well, you’re playing 0.9 now. Stick to the phone journal.

Partial changelog for upcoming 0.9.2.3:
- fixed dizzy bug where you couldn't get her final scene
- fixed a potential issue where you could get Dizzy's progression above 5
- fixed an issue where you couldn't take the camera back from Ms Amos camera position
- You can now finally invite Brigette and Sydney to the comic book event
- Corrected the journal entry for Mrs J Address
- Created an icon showing video camera locations instead of the red circle
- fixed the somebodysetupusthebomb cheatcode to actually work
- Corrected the journal system if you're following the BM route for Sarah
- fixed an issue where the first time with Lisa at her home while watching her doesn't play
- Removed an issue with Ms Amos, if you do her kitchen fuck at level 5 your level with would increase
- Removed the call to make Kimberly Level 6 as well from the morning fuck
- I've created a piece of code that will resolve that for all characters, resetting their level to 5 if above 5
- Fixed the level 5 undertable BJ for Brigette
- Fixed repeat Fred event with Sarah
- If you use the "idontplaygames" cheat code, all characters appear now instead of having to meet them
- Fixed a bug where game would crash if level 4 & above and try to watch TV with Alison
- fixed a bug where Lisa wouldn't re-appear after the double bj at level 5
Please don’t report aforementioned bugs, you’re flooding the thread.

pokerface

May 15, 2017
You cannot. Where did you get this idea? From 0.8? Well, you’re playing 0.9 now. Stick to the phone journal.

Partial changelog for upcoming 0.9.2.3:

Please don’t report aforementioned bugs, you’re flooding the thread.
Then how you get Teacher address?

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
I really hate to do this but how do I meet Sydney at the park? I think its on Fridays as she is missing during this time and there is a red car there that normally isn't there but I do not see her.

pokerface

May 15, 2017
I really hate to do this but how do I meet Sydney at the park? I think its on Fridays as she is missing during this time and there is a red car there that normally isn't there but I do not see her.
You know what save game, then go to park , skip the time and watch when she gonna be there :) This is how i found when Ms.Amos come to store ;D

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
You know what save game, then go to park , skip the time and watch when she gonna be there :) This is how i found when Ms.Amos come to store ;D
I was going to post and asked how this game has gone on as I've note played it since its first demo.

Then I clocked your avatar and got distracted lol. I frikkin love My New Life and Maria is a babe but wanted to know what scene your pic is from. Is it from the game or just a fan pic?

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
I believe Sydney is at the park on Midday Saturday, on one of the benches in the area where you would normally find Mrs Jennings. The red car at the park belongs to Lisa, who is usually there in the mornings before you go to school.

pokerface

May 15, 2017
I was going to post and asked how this game has gone on as I've note played it since its first demo.

Then I clocked your avatar and got distracted lol. I frikkin love My New Life and Maria is a babe but wanted to know what scene your pic is from. Is it from the game or just a fan pic?
I made it, check my posts, you can find even more pics from that game you never seen:)

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Does mrs jenning ever go to the cafe or store like she says cause only saw at store once even and never again after even staying at both places and skipping time for a whole week.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes