• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Also, whenever I talk to Mrs Jennings the first day, I keep running into an error that says it can't find Graphics\Pictures\\Progression\Actor4

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Got done with a couple (Ms. Jennings/Mom) of the Purity routes, there's some things missing in the later part of the routes (Ms. Jennings babysit dialogue 3-5 or 4-5, and not being able to upload Moms video) but I'm sure it is already at the attention of Nergal.

Also @NergalsNest, I noticed that some of the dialogue, which I assume, hinted at scenes not currently in the game, such as MsJennings X MsAmos X Peter, a foursome with or 3 threesomes including Kimberly X Donna X MsAmos X Peter (Seeing how they are also at the bar, and in some dialogue Ms. Amos says she has been telling them about her affair with Peter without actually saying its Peter), and two scenes for Mom at the grocery that would require edits of scenes or new scenes.

But I don't see these on the the Trello, so I think I'm just trying to connect dots that I think are there or is their a probability of these scenes (Either new or edits) being added or is this meant to just be dialogue?

(Also, just a note, maybe something like adding to Ms. Amos notes implying that she is at the Grocery during school on Monday would help, I got stuck on that for a bit)

May 15, 2018
Hey....is there actually a threesome with Sydney and Dizzy? Seems like elements and circumstances line up, but if there is, I haven't figured out the magic combo, so to speak. Everyone is "broken."

Oh, and guys, if you're all having issues with the paymeon uploads, it might be because (at least in my copy of the 9.2.2), all the paymeon pic files are missing.

Also also, I've noticed that the Neala questline is only broken also because of missing picture files....so theoretically, someone who has an old, old version of the game (read: with the pics in question) can copy and paste and resurrect that questline. Just an observation.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok my be a dumb quastion but which data folder do you mean like from old game are what confused.
and if some one can send me a already done copy are something .

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
ok my be a dumb quastion but which data folder do you mean like from old game are what confused.
and if some one can send me a already done copy are something .
Just download the file from the OP.

Hey....is there actually a threesome with Sydney and Dizzy? Seems like elements and circumstances line up, but if there is, I haven't figured out the magic combo, so to speak. Everyone is "broken."

Oh, and guys, if you're all having issues with the paymeon uploads, it might be because (at least in my copy of the 9.2.2), all the paymeon pic files are missing.

Also also, I've noticed that the Neala questline is only broken also because of missing picture files....so theoretically, someone who has an old, old version of the game (read: with the pics in question) can copy and paste and resurrect that questline. Just an observation.
There is no Dizzy & Sydney scene... Yet. Also, the Neala scenes won't play because of the changes to the animation player.

Got done with a couple (Ms. Jennings/Mom) of the Purity routes, there's some things missing in the later part of the routes (Ms. Jennings babysit dialogue 3-5 or 4-5, and not being able to upload Moms video) but I'm sure it is already at the attention of Nergal.

Also @NergalsNest, I noticed that some of the dialogue, which I assume, hinted at scenes not currently in the game, such as MsJennings X MsAmos X Peter, a foursome with or 3 threesomes including Kimberly X Donna X MsAmos X Peter (Seeing how they are also at the bar, and in some dialogue Ms. Amos says she has been telling them about her affair with Peter without actually saying its Peter), and two scenes for Mom at the grocery that would require edits of scenes or new scenes.

But I don't see these on the the Trello, so I think I'm just trying to connect dots that I think are there or is their a probability of these scenes (Either new or edits) being added or is this meant to just be dialogue?

(Also, just a note, maybe something like adding to Ms. Amos notes implying that she is at the Grocery during school on Monday would help, I got stuck on that for a bit)
Yeah I already have that on my list of things to fix/have fixed.

The threesomes and such aren't in the game... Yet.

The new map design will also help with locating people at different times.

Also, whenever I talk to Mrs Jennings the first day, I keep running into an error that says it can't find Graphics\Pictures\\Progression\Actor4
Sounds like you're missing a lot of stuff. Try redownloading from the OP.

Reactions: BubbleMunch

HuN7eR

Sep 27, 2017
When i go upstairs to peek MsAmos, i get an error where unable to find graphics/pictures/ms amos - changing.

Also, is it possible to enter or proceed in changing room after gym?

May 15, 2018
When i go upstairs to peek MsAmos, i get an error where unable to find graphics/pictures/ms amos - changing.
It's a missing picture file. I worked around it by going into the busts folder, finding a random picture of Ms. Amos, ctrl+c, go to the pictures folder, ctrol+v, rename the picture ms amos - changing. Should be a good temporary fix. Hope thjs helps.

Also, it's what I did to fix the paymeon picture issues for uploading videos. Pay close attention to the missing file name in the error message.

Reactions: HuN7eR

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Just download the file from the OP.

There is no Dizzy & Sydney scene... Yet. Also, the Neala scenes won't play because of the changes to the animation player.

Yeah I already have that on my list of things to fix/have fixed.

The threesomes and such aren't in the game... Yet.

The new map design will also help with locating people at different times.

Sounds like you're missing a lot of stuff. Try redownloading from the OP.
Thanks for the answer!

I know more content and such is the last thing you want to think about while completing this final version and I am not on your Patreon, but I wanted to shoot an idea or two at you. A Strip Club (Late game) with dance and lap dance scenes that Peter can send Corrupted/Broken characters to and/or Peter able to go on Dates (Mid game) with the characters, with characters wearing more slutty attire for the Strip Club and formal + makeup for Dates.

Just some ideas, but I understand if you would want to move to your other game ideas sooner, unless you plan on having 2 projects at the same time.
SamJack.png

May 15, 2018
One other thing, Nergal....

When the three girls are at the bar, I noticed the first time, they call Ms. Amos "Brigandine" and the second time they call her "Elemental Cloak". Is there a running joke I'm missing here?

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
Crashing after checking contacts to Ms Amos after maxing her in purity route. Anybody else got this problem?

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Crashing after checking contacts to Ms Amos after maxing her in purity route. Anybody else got this problem?
Yes. There's a bug that allows you to level her past 5, and the game is not built for that. That's what causes the crash. Only solution I know is to not trigger the kitchen fuck once you're at 5, because that's what leveled her to 6 for me.

Does mrs jenning ever go to the cafe or store like she says cause only saw at store once even and never again after even staying at both places and skipping time for a whole week.
Mrs. Jennings says she goes to the café on Sunday, but I waited an entire week in that place and she never showed up. Don't think it's implemented yet. She also seems to stop appearing anywhere aside from the bar once you get her to level 5. It's very inconsistent. Shame that she disappears from the school in the afternoon, because the concept of her taking you back into the building is incredibly hot but it only can happen once before she vanishes.

Reactions: hazoltd

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yes. There's a bug that allows you to level her past 5, and the game is not built for that. That's what causes the crash. Only solution I know is to not trigger the kitchen fuck once you're at 5, because that's what leveled her to 6 for me.

Mrs. Jennings says she goes to the café on Sunday, but I waited an entire week in that place and she never showed up. Don't think it's implemented yet. She also seems to stop appearing anywhere aside from the bar once you get her to level 5. It's very inconsistent. Shame that she disappears from the school in the afternoon, because the concept of her taking you back into the building is incredibly hot but it only can happen once before she vanishes.
I'd love to get a save of that Mrs Jennings thing happening.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes