4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Ole-Luckoe

Jun 16, 2018
At some point along purity long progression Kimberly can be found in her appartment and stops going to park at all :( She still can be levelled to 5 (you need to buy digital camera for that) but all park scenes will be unavailable. Idk if she is in the park on corruption or blackmail routes.
But I'm on corruption rout. And you see what happens. I can not go to her house, and she's not in the park either. Even the kidnapper sits on the bench around the clock and can not do anything.
Since I am here, I will also ask. Where can I buy a digital camera? I did not get anywhere such an option.

I apologize for my English, I use Google translator.

IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
Does anyone have any PaymeOn VIDEO tips I have most the Photos and I have the digital camera but none of the spots works when i play out a scene unless the later scenes are the only ones you can record any would be appreciated?

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
How to trigger threesome with mom and mrs jennings. In journal it says that i need to get in trouble after school. How?

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Sorry for the noob question guys, but do I need to apply both patches (9.2.1 and 9.2.2), or just the last one?

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
How to trigger threesome with mom and mrs jennings. In journal it says that i need to get in trouble after school. How?
Talk to Fred during morning classes (can't do this on a gym day), don't do the homework so you get detention the following day, and at the beginning of detention refuse to do anything and she'll call your mom. Assuming you have them both high enough, you'll trigger the threesome.
Don't have sex with Mrs. Jennings during the afternoon lesson on the detention day, because doing so skips detention.

Reactions: mac1000

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
IDK why y'all are saying that the game is buggy; I'm level 4-5 with most characters and the bugs aren't stopping the progression or interfering with the game to a degree where it becomes unplayable. Make sure to use last patch.

IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
Same I played for a few hours straight and everyone is broken(lvl 5) except dizzy, 9.2.2 patch is very good but dont choose to have mom give you an undertable BJ there are no options after it so the game crashes. Also for some reason when i put my camera at the window to record the ride scene with Ms. Amos my camera disappeared afterwards.

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
Very sorry if this has already been discussed, but after catching Sarah cheating and choosing the 'blackmail' option at the park, I'm unable to progress with her. My journal says to talk to her in the afternoon, and also persuade her to show me the bathroom, but when I talk to her all she says is 'Hi Peter...'. I can't text her either, and I've tried both long and short progression across multiple new games with no success. Can someone help me out please?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes