4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Got more bugs :) on 0.9.2.2 patched version, long progression purity route
- Ms. Amos progress stops at level 2. Journal suggests that I have to meet her somewhere in Central District store. She is never ever there, can meet her along with Kimberly in the cafeteria only, (which is North district) and she is not interactive even.
- Kimberly progress stops at level 4. Journal suggests that I have to meet her in the park, but she never can be seen there, she interacts with me at evening at her apartment at this point.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone explain to me how I get to hell in this version, in the old one it was just by sleeping. I have been searching the whole place and I can't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
+1 for Level 5 Mom undertable BJ crashing after the scene ends; same thing happens to me.

Ms. Amos has more bugs. I was finally able to get her to level 5. Her level 5 morning ride scene fails to load the background.
A bigger bug with her I discovered soon afterwards: once she was at level 5, I went to her in the kitchen in the afternoon and selected fun. The kitchen fuck scene played. At the end, it said I leveled her up. Even though I was already level 5. When I tried to play the evening BJ scene, it said it failed to load dialogue for level 6. Obviously, level 6 doesn't exist. And sure enough, when I tried to view her in the phone after this, the game crashed.

There's also a handful of instances where dialogue isn't loaded properly. I don't remember them all off the top of my head, but Mrs. Jennings babysitting levels 4 and 5, Lisa level 3 home anal (I think? don't 100% remember which scene, but it was level 3) to name a few.

IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
How to enter hospital? It tells me "Sorry, right now the hospital is unavailable" Thanks
remind me but other 2 is who? neala?
Hospital is not yet in the build which is why Donna (9/10) is unavailable (AS IT SAYS IN THE GAME)
The other two (three) you are referring to are Donna (the nurse), Neala(Otherworld girl) or Kaylee (the shop ower). As the current build says Donna and Kaylee are unavailable, and no mention of Neala except from Nergal in the 1.0 build as stated on Patreon

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone explain to me how I get to hell in this version, in the old one it was just by sleeping. I have been searching the whole place and I can't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hell (the Otherworld) is not implemented in the rework yet. But you're still able to progress in the game, for you are instead given the powers off the bat, and the naga chili for Mom is given to you when you reach that point. It will be put into the game in 1.0 (probably).

IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
No Otherworld it said that in the introduction you have all the powers currently in the game.

Ole-Luckoe

Jun 16, 2018
Wtf? Where is Kimberley?! She's just ... Disappeared! I can meet her only in the store in the morning, and in a cafe. But in the park it is not! She disappeared even from old saves. For what?( Constantly with her some kind of problem...

IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
@NergalsNest So just note for Bridgette's clothed pic (In the kitchen) it has her positioned in front of the living room couch, and I'm experiencing difficultly in taking Sydney's pic in the living room during the afternoon like it doesn't appear in the gallery and if you select the option repeatedly its does the flash animation and thats it.
Edit: Sydney's picture works now thanks

IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
Wtf? Where is Kimberley?! She's just ... Disappeared! I can meet her only in the store in the morning, and in a cafe. But in the park it is not! She disappeared even from old saves. For what?( Constantly with her some kind of problem...
You may need to check your files I just did a replay this morning and got to the kiss for saving Amanda.

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
So I got this same bug prior to the update (hoping it resolves the issue), but I believe the error occurred if you send her to the toilet after Lisa has left the park. That's what happen in my case.
Its fixed in this new bugfix, but i managed to solve it by going home and triggering event with mom in the shower

Ole-Luckoe

Jun 16, 2018
You may need to check your files I just did a replay this morning and got to the kiss for saving Amanda.
What exactly do you mean?
Okay. I started a new game, and while everything seems to be in order. This means that my old saves is now useless, and I need to start over from the beginning? Again?

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
At some point along purity long progression Kimberly can be found in her appartment and stops going to park at all :( She still can be levelled to 5 (you need to buy digital camera for that) but all park scenes will be unavailable. Idk if she is in the park on corruption or blackmail routes.

IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
What exactly do you mean?
Okay. I started a new game, and while everything seems to be in order. This means that my old saves is now useless, and I need to start over from the beginning? Again?
That's the way the cookie crumbles mate I've lost several saves during the sheranga patches just sharpens your skills

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes