4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

hohoh

Aug 4, 2017
How do i fix the blowjob sarah scene? the second time i text sarah to go the bathroom, every time a finish the scene the background of the scene remains in the screen and i can't keep playing.

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
You misunderstood a bit – there were (and still are) some modded or "new" versions of Urban Demons in development but they have their own threads here on F95. They are not discussed here in UD offical thread.
The most expanded one comes from the guy called Chilly on the forums, but it’s mostly recolors of previously existing scenes added to different characters and a couple of new ones (albeit in unsatisfactory quality). You get the access to all the old scenes of characters which aren’t present in current build due to reworking – such as Donna or Kaylee so it might be worth a shot if you want to know them. I’d wait for 1.0 tho.
Thank you very much for the info, that clears up a lot.

Sep 6, 2017
With the new update out I decided to see if the old saves would work, but it looks like I was right in that it's recommended to start a new save no matter what as if you use an old save it will bug you to start a new game every time you load. Honestly I'm recommending anyone that used my builds to just use new saves, I acted tough but I'm positive there will be issues SOMEWHERE because of changes in progression. Chances are anyone that used my patch and had no issues already completed most of the content in the current build anyways so it's not like it really matters either way. However if there are some risk-taking users out there that want to use saves from my build for this patch I've attached a file to this post that will take away the reminder and fix any issues my builds caused because of NEW content.

I still recommend using new saves, I only did this because of how easy it is.

Installation Instructions
0)Familiarize yourself with the 7zip folder. There's two files, a Map015.rvdata and a
Map015.rvdata.bak. The .bak is the original Map015 file which you will use last, the other one is the one with the potential fix.
1)Extract both files out of the 7zip folder and place them somewhere safe.
2)Place the Map015.rvdata from the 7zip folder into Urban Demons\Data folder. Overwrite when asked
3)Load up the save, go to Peter's bedroom and use the green circle by the TV. Say Yes, Yes.
4)Save the game
5)Now go back and delete the Map015.rvdata file.
6)Now get rid of the ".bak" part of Map015.rvdata.bak, Windows will tell you it's dangerous to rename a file extension, say yes.
7)Move this Map015.rvdata into the Data folder. It shouldn't ask you to overwrite since you don't have anything to overwrite.
8)Prepare for issues at some point.

I'm probably not going to do bug-fixing/problem-solving anymore, but I'm confident that this build was thoroughly tested this time around so I'm not concerned.
Is your latest patch compatible with yesterday's official update?

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
How do i fix the blowjob sarah scene? the second time i text sarah to go the bathroom, every time a finish the scene the background of the scene remains in the screen and i can't keep playing.
Same issue here, v.0.9.2.1 (patched)

ruina

Aug 26, 2017
Same issue here, v.0.9.2.1 (patched)
I've encountered the same problem and what I did was find my way to Lisa for her scene in the bathroom. The still background will disappear after you have finished Lisa's scene.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Hey, anybody knows where I can make sugestions for the game? Or, if someone here is a Patreon, to give my sugestion to him

My sugestion is to make, instead of Fred, Pito fuck Sara in the Corruption path, making Peter and Pito become some sort of "friends".

What do you guys think?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
got a bug where kimberly,and her daughter just dissapeared after burning that sick pedo to death Script 'Text Message System' line 276 syntaxError occured unexpected tlDENTIFIER, expecting keyword_do or '{' or '(' $game_variables[843]> 0 && $game_switches[312] ==true/Hide with me!

anyone else getting this bug or just me?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Hey, anybody knows where I can make sugestions for the game? Or, if someone here is a Patreon, to give my sugestion to him

My sugestion is to make, instead of Fred, Pito fuck Sara in the Corruption path, making Peter and Pito become some sort of "friends".

What do you guys think?
fuck that little cunt...hopefully nergal eventually get some free time from work to work on more bugs...this game is clearly passion project to him.

Shininiby

Oct 28, 2017
Hm... maybe it's a tradition, but there is no animation with Brigette on wakeup sessions.

When I look on event code in rpg maker I can't find scene script below the comments (EV003 pages 5 and 6)

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Patch here:

Fixes:

- Fixed an issue with the second Brigette chilli scene playing causing players to get stuck (Map 14)
- Fixed Ms Amos level 4 invite fuck - she won't invite you until you've got all her dialogue (Long Progression only)
- Fixed the Mrs Jennings x Brigette post threesome dialogue (again)
- Fixed Ms Amos Journal Crash
- Fixed Dizzy dialogue giving points to Sarah in certain dialogues.
- Fixed Ms Amos Store Grope dialogue
- Fixed a bug where Sarah's BJ at level 2 would cause the BG to stay on screen
-- This will fix your save AS LONG AS YOU DIDN'T GO OFF THAT MAP
- No window appears when seeing Ms Amos masturbate when playing hide & seek
- Sydney PayMeOn now allows her scene to be uploaded instead of Dizzy's (you have to replay the scene though)
- Brigette's PayMeOn scene now plays
- Mrs Jennings PayMeOn scene now plays (the tell her about it one)
- Sydney now allows you to take a photo of her in the afternoon at the TV
- Fixed issue with saving Amanda from creep on corrupt route
- Fixed an issue with Kimberly's text messages
- Brigette's Ride scene now plays at level 5
- Fixed the morning shower at level 5 so the grope picture doesn't stay stuck on the screen
- Brigette Level 5 undertable BJ now plays
- Fred threesome/fred record scenes now play properly
- Fixed a bug where if you failed (or didn't do all dialogue) before Brigette awake ride triggers you couldn't complete it
-- If you were in this position before simply reload and try going to sleep again, it will fix the issue

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
Patch here:

Fixes:

- Fixed an issue with the second Brigette chilli scene playing causing players to get stuck (Map 14)
- Fixed Ms Amos level 4 invite fuck - she won't invite you until you've got all her dialogue (Long Progression only)
- Sydney PayMeOn now allows her scene to be uploaded instead of Dizzy's (you have to replay the scene though)
- Fixed the morning shower at level 5 so the grope picture doesn't stay stuck on the screen
- Fixed a bug where if you failed (or didn't do all dialogue) before Brigette awake ride triggers you couldn't complete it
-- If you were in this position before simply reload and try going to sleep again, it will fix the issue
thnx

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Patch here:

Fixes:

hey nergal how much of a bug error code do you need?

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Quick report on 0.9.2.2 patched version, long progression purity route
-Briget under table BJ ends in error message and game shutting down (looks like it attempts to take a photo and fails).
-Lisa car BJ available only 2 times (it was 1 time in 0.9.1), after that Lisa becomes noninteractive when she stands near a car in the morning.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
upload_2018-6-18_22-6-4.png

only 6 character so far? well, "idontplaygames" code doesnt unlock all instantly.. you have to discover them first beforehand... some switch wrong maybe?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes