4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

solobankai

Jul 7, 2017
it only show me the mom and sister i need to talk to people to unlock them
Same. I'm trying to test out and see where there any changes in the blackmail content since and I only see the sister and mom. I also don't see the option to remember the corruption or purity routes. I'm pretty sure that had ones?

Milflover

Jun 12, 2017
Same. I'm trying to test out and see where there any changes in the blackmail content since and I only see the sister and mom. I also don't see the option to remember the corruption or purity routes. I'm pretty sure that had ones?

Yes is used to have the option to select purity, corrupt and blackmail i don't see that either

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
This is a minor error that I don't really know if this matter. If you try to see Sydney Changing scene, I always get error and the game closed. I'm using this v0.9.2
Aaand it’s out: .

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Found two bugs so far.

The first one is on the second day if you peep through Sydney's peephole while she's changing the game crashes.

The second one is on Ms. Amos corruption path after you save her daughter from bully, and you check the journal for Amos the game crashes.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
But as I understood it those patches weren't just bug fixes, they actually had new content and characters that weren't in the original game. Or did I misunderstand?
You misunderstood a bit – there were (and still are) some modded or "new" versions of Urban Demons in development but they have their own threads here on F95. They are not discussed here in UD offical thread.
The most expanded one comes from the guy called Chilly on the forums, but it’s mostly recolors of previously existing scenes added to different characters and a couple of new ones (albeit in unsatisfactory quality). You get the access to all the old scenes of characters which aren’t present in current build due to reworking – such as Donna or Kaylee so it might be worth a shot if you want to know them. I’d wait for 1.0 tho.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Alternatively download the official patch:

thanks nergal must of overlooked that. really like the game so far man,hope you go,and make that mass effect sci fi...think it was called solarion.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
When I check lisa journal after I get the video tape it is pure white with no text what to do next? Also my movement speed went down what to do?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The most expanded one comes from the guy called Chilly on the forums, but it’s mostly recolors of previously existing scenes added to different characters and a couple of new ones (albeit in unsatisfactory quality).
I didn't think my stuff was that bad :'/

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
I got bug with the toilet background. I cant remove it. I can almost do everything even if i not see the player, but i cant see the map and shit. anyway i can fix this? I got no backup save :(

Reactions: ruina

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
What to do with lisa I have the the tape but when I go to the park she keeps leaving and sarah tells me about finding the tape.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes