4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
D

Deleted member 40921

I'm shocked, so you mean to tell me people on this thread were able to download the game on the first page but didn't pay enough attention to see a patch for the game that was LITERALLY right under the download link, a patch that should have most of the fixes and mods put out? And they didn't pay attention to when people made new scenes scenes and put them on the thread or when the github was mention/posted so you could actually play said new scenes!? View attachment 47801

Anyways I think I'm a workaholic now and I want to re-do how Mom's babysitting works so it plays all the fan mods made for her? But I'd have to make/re-make several of the dialogues for those mods. For the people that actually pay attention do you think I should do this to occupy my time before I get my chance to release the my full mod? While I wait for answers I'm gonna replay the trailer for Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse over and over cause that song in it is lit as fuck.

Vince staples always lit.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
@Chilly Hey man, don't sweat. All I'm saying it's been a lot of pages since fans started modding, and the image files are spread quite haphazardly around. Some image files supersede older versions for the same mod, it seems, and so on.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@Chilly Hey man, don't sweat. All I'm saying it's been a lot of pages since fans started modding, and the image files are spread quite haphazardly around. Some image files supersede older versions for the same mod, it seems, and so on.
It's not just that, I understand that since there's no set place where they are all at so it's hard to find them.

It's just everything else! People not paying attention to the thread, asking all the same questions that have been answered, not downloading the patch on the front page, not seeing the github links when it's posted, just all this stupidity, it's annoying!

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017
I'm shocked, so you mean to tell me people on this thread were able to download the game on the first page but didn't pay enough attention to see a patch for the game that was LITERALLY right under the download link, a patch that should have most of the fixes and mods put out? And they didn't pay attention to when people made new scenes scenes and put them on the thread or when the github was mention/posted so you could actually play said new scenes!? View attachment 47801

Anyways I think I'm a workaholic now and I want to re-do how Mom's babysitting works so it plays all the fan mods made for her? But I'd have to make/re-make several of the dialogues for those mods. For the people that actually pay attention do you think I should do this to occupy my time before I get my chance to release the my full mod? While I wait for answers I'm gonna replay the trailer for Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse over and over cause that song in it is lit as fuck.
My personal feel on you doing extra work is that, if you want to keep yourself occupied between now and when you have decent internet, go for it. but im begging you, if it comes to the point that your halfway through redoing stuff and you get to decent internet, upload what you have ready (as in completed now) and save what you have been working on for another update when your ready. just dont start working, get to a deadline (in your case that window of opportunity), and kill yourself trying to finnish what you worked on to upload it.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
I'm shocked, so you mean to tell me people on this thread were able to download the game on the first page but didn't pay enough attention to see a patch for the game that was LITERALLY right under the download link, a patch that should have most of the fixes and mods put out? And they didn't pay attention to when people made new scenes scenes and put them on the thread or when the github was mention/posted so you could actually play said new scenes!?.
as long as those 2 sets of links contain all the game, i think were all good, (i dont "think" people miss the fan patch)
just like you said, some stuff gets posted throughout the thread, so if THAT stuff
isnt included in the patch links, then some people will be missing stuff till it is

cause it would be a bit tedious to comb 190 pages to see if any tidbits are missing
when one would expect it to be added via patch, or is just seperate content for view/preview

also, theres a differance tween being a workoholic and being your own slave driver
all anyone asks is you dont burn yourself out

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Some people *definitely* seem to have missed the fan patch, if not the entire goddamn game. Maybe they're newly registered members or something, I dunno, but yeah, one hopes collecting stuff would make things a bit less confusing and tedious for all parts involved.

Oh, and Chilly, you shouldn't have to carry this on your shoulders. If anyone knows something a non-coder can help with, just tell me. I try to respond to people if I come across new comments, for example. It's not much, I know, but... well...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I took a break from everything today just to stop and think and then I started to do some more extra work about half an hour ago. What I'm doing now is I'm changing how Mom's babysitting is and how it works. Instead of making it so it appears as an option after you get the 10 Heart scene, I making it so it appears after the shower titfuck scene. And now all of her babysitting scenes (aside from the Babysitting version of her 10 Heart scene) will be the modded scenes added by the people in this thread (aside from the shower doggy which I already added to the shower, and I'm pretty sure the BS 10 Heart scene wasn't a mod just something not properly implemented). So if you tell her to babysit you as soon as you get the shower titfuck, your only option will be the TF mod based on Mrs Jennings, which I updated the corruption CSV file for and made a purity file for. Getting the shower fuck will lead to you getting Mom's missionary mod based on Dizzy's Babysitting scene, which I made a purity version for. Shower Doggy will lead to you getting the option to fuck her doggy style on your bed, I will update the corruption file for that and make a purity version some time later. And finally the last two scenes, my dinner ride mod based on Neala's ride scene and the Babysitting version of Mom's 10 Heart scene will be unlocked once you get the regular 10 Heart scene.

And don't worry about me so much @Crawdaddy your words usually help to cheer me up, you cool.

Now I'm gonna go finish this one CSV file and watch Roseanne.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
I took a break from everything today just to stop and think and then I started to do some more extra work about half an hour ago. What I'm doing now is I'm changing how Mom's babysitting is and how it works. Instead of making it so it appears as an option after you get the 10 Heart scene, I making it so it appears after the shower titfuck scene. And now all of her babysitting scenes (aside from the Babysitting version of her 10 Heart scene) will be the modded scenes added by the people in this thread (aside from the shower doggy which I already added to the shower, and I'm pretty sure the BS 10 Heart scene wasn't a mod just something not properly implemented). So if you tell her to babysit you as soon as you get the shower titfuck, your only option will be the TF mod based on Mrs Jennings, which I updated the corruption CSV file for and made a purity file for. Getting the shower fuck will lead to you getting Mom's missionary mod based on Dizzy's Babysitting scene, which I made a purity version for. Shower Doggy will lead to you getting the option to fuck her doggy style on your bed, I will update the corruption file for that and make a purity version some time later. And finally the last two scenes, my dinner ride mod based on Neala's ride scene and the Babysitting version of Mom's 10 Heart scene will be unlocked once you get the regular 10 Heart scene.

And don't worry about me so much @Crawdaddy your words usually help to cheer me up, you cool.

Now I'm gonna go finish this one CSV file and watch Roseanne.

Damn, Roseanne. I remember that show... I remember not stopping at the second last episode of that show.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Okay installed the github patch and the mega link mod, the Mrs J 10 heart home scene is still errored. Did someone fix this in the thread, I'm trying to hunt this thing down but I'm not having any luck and this monster is almost 200 pages.

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Okay installed the github patch and the mega link mod, the Mrs J 10 heart home scene is still errored. Did someone fix this in the thread, I'm trying to hunt this thing down but I'm not having any luck and this monster is almost 200 pages.
you do not put that two together... github link only contain script and does not contain img file required... you need download them spread throughout this thread

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
damn... what are the odds theyll get rolled up into the next patch?
cause thats always my hope

(plan is to hold out till feb or so)

also, has/will the dialogues for older scenes change?
asking cause ive done small edits and want to know if ill have to worry about it

duder1

Sep 1, 2017
Looks good as always duder my man, may I request of you to fix up Ms Taylor's Doggy and BJ scenes once the mod is released? Or I could just send them your way now if you want and save the release till after since I still have work to do on it regardless.
I'll fix them up after you release them. Keep up the good work boi
Sidenote, We should probably start gathering all the changes and make an archive / community patch to keep things organised and easier to make changes to.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes