4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
HEY! This is kinda important! Before I started modding I updated the game using the files from Github and Mega cause I knew about the problems of the game's last beta release and how these files fixed it, so when I began modding it was using these very files, so I suggest you download those files into your game before you download my mod when it's released, cause I don't know if the game will glitch otherwise.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
And which files would those be?
EVERYTHING! Lol
Download the MEGA patch and put every file there into your game, override the old files! Then download everything on Github, put every file from there into your game and again override the old files!

I'd be seriously surprised if people haven't done this already. If not then they would have been playing a glitch build of the game with none of the modded things added by the people in this thread the entire time!

U

User_305918

Well where is the link for Glithub? Is it on the main page of this thread somewhere?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Well where is the link for Glithub? Is it on the main page of this thread somewhere?
google urban demon github... first link should be it

for some reason op forgot to include the github link... maybe because you have dl img separately?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
EVERYTHING! Lol
Download the MEGA patch and put every file there into your game, override the old files! Then download everything on Github, put every file from there into your game and again override the old files!

I'd be seriously surprised if people haven't done this already. If not then they would have been playing a glitch build of the game with none of the modded things added by the people in this thread the entire time!
i notice the last update of master link is months ago... and will it include img folder? smurfyblue has gone missing for his IRL and no one know when he coming back

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

Here it is, it's posted on the thread whenever it's updated with new mods

i notice the last update of master link is months ago... and will it include img folder? smurfyblue has gone missing for his IRL and no one know when he coming back
Isn't the master link just a download link to the last official build of the game from Nergal or am I wrong?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

Here it is, it's posted on the thread whenever it's updated with new mods

Isn't the master link just a download link to the last official build of the game from Nergal or am I wrong?
nope... just some coding on conversation of all character, some parallax img of granny house

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
nope... just some coding on conversation of all character, some parallax img of granny house
Oh so you are referring to the Github link then? That is just updated when new mods are released, but yeah it hasn't been updated in months and I'm not the one that updates it

Reactions: crazybeaver

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Oh so you are referring to the Github link then? That is just updated when new mods are released, but yeah it hasn't been updated in months and I'm not the one that updates it
guess i wait someone to update it then... its a pain in arse to search all img file in this thread

blacksage

May 28, 2017
when you download the github files it is just the zip archive that says UD F95 community Version master? or there are other things apart from that zip?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
when you download the github files it is just the zip archive that says UD F95 community Version master? or there are other things apart from that zip?
Yeah just that, extract everything from the zip and drag all those files into the folder your game is in

Reactions: blacksage

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
.... so if i only downloaded the game from the links on the OP i dont have all the game?

or did i read that wrong?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm shocked, so you mean to tell me people on this thread were able to download the game on the first page but didn't pay enough attention to see a patch for the game that was LITERALLY right under the download link, a patch that should have most of the fixes and mods put out? And they didn't pay attention to when people made new scenes scenes and put them on the thread or when the github was mention/posted so you could actually play said new scenes!? aeeb8273b0ed5a9754d4369310a59b606888750eb1b902be0324330229e4aed9.jpg

Anyways I think I'm a workaholic now and I want to re-do how Mom's babysitting works so it plays all the fan mods made for her? But I'd have to make/re-make several of the dialogues for those mods. For the people that actually pay attention do you think I should do this to occupy my time before I get my chance to release the my full mod? While I wait for answers I'm gonna replay the trailer for Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse over and over cause that song in it is lit as fuck.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes