4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Okay my searching is failing me. Are you supposed to do something while the teachers are all meeting or are you just supposed to ignore it?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay my searching is failing me. Are you supposed to do something while the teachers are all meeting or are you just supposed to ignore it?
If you are referring to when Mrs Jennings and Ms Taylor talk alone there is nothing to do there after, however these scenes will play a role in my mod so pay attention to when those happen so you can talk to Ms Taylor.
If you are referring to when all of the teachers and I mean ALL OF THEM are together in the lefthand room well Nergal never programmed or told anyone what he wanted to happen there, so ignore it, how in the hell did you even activate it?

Reactions: rebelphoenix

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
I think I was on the third day when it happened and honestly I have no idea, I'm just trying for the corrupt route on everyone.

EDIT: Yes it was all of the teachers in the lounge next to the principles office.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think I was on the third day when it happened and honestly I have no idea, I'm just trying for the corrupt route on everyone.

EDIT: Yes it was all of the teachers in the lounge next to the principles office.
misc-jackie-chan-l.jpg Boy how the hell you do that? Corruption routers are crazy

On an unrelated note, in order to fix Sydney's 10 Heart scene so it doesn't appear on Fridays I had to make it so it can't appear on weekends.... hey I'm gonna see if I can change that

R0y

Nov 25, 2017

The second time I knocked Mrs Jennings had sex in the bathroom with the mc. I got the fan made patch maybe that activated it?

View attachment 48104 Boy how the hell you do that? Corruption routers are crazy

On an unrelated note, in order to fix Sydney's 10 Heart scene so it doesn't appear on Fridays I had to make it so it can't appear on weekends.... hey I'm gonna see if I can change that
Thank you for all you do improving this game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The second time I knocked Mrs Jennings had sex in the bathroom with the mc. I got the fan made patch maybe that activated it?
Thank you for all you do improving this game.
Your welcome and maybe, hopefully my mod will fix that issue

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
incase anyone didnt catch it, you can kinda cheat sisters affection
by giving her tons of the store ice creams,
unless it was changed in the last patch
it dont lock you out of giving her ice cream, so you can just hand her as many as you want
(though its not very nessecary)

(think the store only lets you buy 10-15 each visit though)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
incase anyone didnt catch it, you can kinda cheat sisters affection
by giving her tons of the store ice creams,
unless it was changed in the last patch
it dont lock you out of giving her ice cream, so you can just hand her as many as you want
(though its not very nessecary)

(think the store only lets you buy 10-15 each visit though)
You know what I hate about this? When you first give her ice cream for the picture quest you don't get purity points for it, so you don't know that's how you get points from her unless you randomly decide to do it again, you know what I'm changing this, making it just give you 1 point but it's enough to actually let you fucking know

EDIT: There I did it, took less than a minute. Was that so hard Nergal!?

Reactions: Crawdaddy

duder1

Sep 1, 2017
You know what I hate about this? When you first give her ice cream for the picture quest you don't get purity points for it, so you don't know that's how you get points from her unless you randomly decide to do it again, you know what I'm changing this, making it just give you 1 point but it's enough to actually let you fucking know

EDIT: There I did it, took less than a minute. Was that so hard Nergal!?
lmao, what poor game design.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well what can I say, the dialog tends to be better on the corrupt routes.
I'm too much of a good person to do corruption routes, it makes me feel bad when I do them, I only did 1 corruption route on purpose and that was the Park Milfs, but that changed when an update happened and I started the game over. I also ended up stuck doing Sydney's corruption route before I figured out giving her ice cream gave her purity points.

Oh and of course I did part of the corruption routes for Ms Taylor and Grandma when making the mod cause I needed to make sure they worked

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
If you want to be a good boy/girl in Chilly's eyes then you only play purity lol
Here's a good question for you man, does Pay me on actually do anything? Can you get it working and maybe some folks here can put together some kind of content mod for it? I was really looking forward to buying the new camera and then going about getting videos.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
I got it to trigger a second time. After she gives detention for trying to tell Fred about the blowjob she holds you after class, then the mc demands to see her tits and she refuses. Now they are having another meeting in the lounge.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Too bad. I really like the author of Zombie Life and Urban Demons. Both games are so fucking HOT. I hope he will decide to return someday

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
(thinking too deep into things, random semi-related chatter, nothing implied)

just me, or is it awkward, or...disingenuous? when a harem game has you putting on the charm
to get the ladies, then once thier open to you
they also open up to other random knobs?

i mean i get the whole corruption concept, but it only makes sence if your making them sluts
not just opening thier mind to being with you

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
Too bad. I really like the author of Zombie Life and Urban Demons. Both games are so fucking HOT. I hope he will decide to return someday
true, the premise for the games is hot, and aZL came out looking nice (dont really like the war of mine mechanics)

but honestly urban demons came out as good as it did cause of nergal's involvment,
left only to wootch, it would have stayed dead and remained nothing but the scam it was

at this point im not sure how much nergal comming back would do, that the people
currently working on this couldnt manage themselves, imo its thier game now

though i wouldnt mind seeing nergal come out with a new project

tl;dr, wootch sux,
and nergal is a she (or so i hear)

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
true, the premise for the games is hot, and aZL came out looking nice (dont really like the war of mine mechanics)

but honestly urban demons came out as good as it did cause of nergal's involvment,
left only to wootch, it would have stayed dead and remained nothing but the scam it was

at this point im not sure how much nergal comming back would do, that the people
currently working on this couldnt manage themselves, imo its thier game now

though i wouldnt mind seeing nergal come out with a new project

tl;dr, wootch sux,
and nergal is a she (or so i hear)
Well atleast he abandoned games at the point that characters had so many contents already unlike other author that will blue balls and then abandoned so I also won't mind if he returns to start a new project

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017
(thinking too deep into things, random semi-related chatter, nothing implied)

just me, or is it awkward, or...disingenuous? when a harem game has you putting on the charm
to get the ladies, then once thier open to you
they also open up to other random knobs?

i mean i get the whole corruption concept, but it only makes sence if your making them sluts
not just opening thier mind to being with you
you read my mind, i just dont want to share

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes