Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
A little late I know, but better than never. Mrs.Jennings is not forgotten she'll be next. Main questions are what background and do we want her to have an outfit on? Like lingerie, bdms, or bunny.
"Thank you for this my friend. To answer the question, I'd say on bed with flower petals if possible and some lingerie."

Mar 6, 2018
Glad you liked it because I was about to throw it out and start over a few times.
Was about a 69 scene with Kimberly and Mrs.Jennings instead.

Sep 22, 2019
By NTR you mean that the game will just include some sex scenes where Peter is not involved or that the plot of the main game will be affected in some way?
It takes place after the end of the game so the main plot won't be too affected. There are some things I plan to change when it comes to character and what the characters have already experience (ex. paymeon), but the characters should roughly follow after the plot of the ending (minus the pregnancy teaser).

Sep 22, 2019
The only problem I have with modding the game is that the school map seems to be out of sync with the tiles and it looks janky as hell. I tried using that system file chilly provided, but it didn't work.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Quick question: is it netroare, getting cucked; netori, doing the cucking or just plain cheating.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
The camera is not available in Chilly mod due to Paymeon being a broken mess of spaghetti code during this point of the base game's development.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

m0n3z

Jul 18, 2020
Is the link broken on gofile? I get an error connectionsLimit from that site when I click the link

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
How do i get the 10 hearts scene for Ms. Amos, Lisa and Sarah?, with Ms Amos he can only look at her at night, Lisa use true corrupion but nothing change and Sarah have anal at night but same result!!!, i'm really glad for all the new characters but damn these 3 are pissing me off!!!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes