Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Nergal was just under a lot of pressure as he not only worked on UD but another game as well. He had two artists working on two different games. GlassFish who helped make the art for UD and Scarlet who did Zombie Survival (or whatever it was called) for the other game. And while working on those he wanted to make a few more games but I guess he was pressured and stress to make ends meets and had a mental breakdown. So he took an extensive break which is how this Mod came to be before he returned for a brief time to finish UD and his other game before he moved onto his other game.
Change your name into WhiteKnight that would fit atleast because that's exactly what you try to do here.
Now about Nergal he was scamming the shit out of both games: UD & AZL !
He promised that he will give the source code of his projects, did he ?
Plus he didn't give Siren the chance to make a revamp of UD that says a lot of him as a person

• Hey there
Reactions: DarkComics

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
netorare, since the game has quite a bit of netori on its own with the ending of the OG game involving Jennings leaving her husband and moving out of her house into an apartment.
I imagine this means that the female characters will in engage in sex with people other than Peter, then?

Ffreaker1025

Mar 20, 2019
Quite Related to Nergal and UD as well to his previous & current games but nergal its doing a contest called team threesome and a TL;DR: the finalists potentially being commissioned as a piece of artwork for fun! ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

by the way you can join the solarion project where this event its being held

I was wondering ,what ever happen to this contest, did the art work ever get made. does anyone have any info ?

Sep 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to create sprites and would be willing to create some for me. I'll pay for the work and it is for a vx ace game

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes