Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It's been about 84 years, but we're moving again. Not perfect of course, but I'm fairly happy with the result.
View attachment 3241733
Alse here's a link to a hopefully working WEBM version of the animation, which should have a better framerate.

We need the frames man, we need the frames!

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
re-extract the dll file in the systems folder of the rar into the system folder of the game folder..

blacksage

May 28, 2017
Guys and Gals! I recently learnt the ways of making AI bots in some plataforms like Poe, C.AI, Janitor.AI and HiWaifu, so in short....would you like if I try to do AI characters so you could chat and roleplay with them? (of course these bots will be only for the UD cast). IF the answer is yes (in it´s majority) the only thing I would ask of you is to give me the lore books of the characters (physical appearence, personality, general traits, likes, dislikes, etc.) mostly because this will help the bot to be more "in charcter" and not just be a gray character.

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Guys and Gals! I recently learnt the ways of making AI bots in some plataforms like Poe, C.AI, Janitor.AI and HiWaifu, so in short....would you like if I try to do AI characters so you could chat and roleplay with them? (of course these bots will be only for the UD cast). IF the answer is yes (in it´s majority) the only thing I would ask of you is to give me the lore books of the characters (physical appearence, personality, general traits, likes, dislikes, etc.) mostly because this will help the bot to be more "in charcter" and not just be a gray character.
Sounds very cool

Reactions: blacksage

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Kimberly Anal.gif

BelmontKing12 said he wanted new Kimberly art for his birthday, and gosh darnit, he's going to get it! Here's a rotoscope animation of her taking it up the ass!
Done because anal is like the only position she doesn't already have...
Ignore the fact that her tits are a bit small...

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Currently Working on an NTR mod for UD if anyone is interested. I have some artwork made for the mod, but if anyone would like to help with some extra artwork it would be much appreciated!
By NTR you mean that the game will just include some sex scenes where Peter is not involved or that the plot of the main game will be affected in some way?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes