Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
So quick question before the new version, will we be able to reuse saves from 3 or will we have to start a new game again? I figure it's probably the latter, but still figured I'd ask.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So quick question before the new version, will we be able to reuse saves from 3 or will we have to start a new game again? I figure it's probably the latter, but still figured I'd ask.
Nah, since mostly everything is a continuation of the Gamedeus questline I don't think you will need new saves (though I do suggest turning Pegah's purity/corruption off if you have it on your old saves), if you have any issues when the update is released then tell me and I'll see if it's a mistake I did in coding or something that means you need a new save.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Before I go to bed I must ask, anyone know where I can download this and/or can anyone download it and send me the mp3?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Wow ok... so first things first I apologize to anyone who was creeped out by my previous posts. I think I should explain, I went on here to say something and my brain turned off, thus you just saw the inner workings of my subconscious. Afterwards it went "this is fun let's keep doing it". Anyways happy turkey day to anyone who celebrates it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Minor delay on update, USB I was using to for the .7z doesn't appear to have enough space to store the update, will open up this new one I have and use that, my apologies

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes