Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Coal

Nov 24, 2017

Hey all,
It's been a little while so wanted to catch everyone up to where things are at the moment. Being back at work, has been good for getting life back together, though not so great for this project. It's been stressful and has left me extremely exhausted in the evenings, and so I've not been able to commit as much time as I would like to the project.
That said, I've got some exciting news! I have some time off this week and have been working on (and will be working on for the remainder of the week) the project and if all things go well I should be ready to put the build into Alpha testing by the end of the week!
Just to avoid any confusion, this alpha build will not be available to patrons of any tier since it will likely be in a buggy state. Everyone will get access to the beta build however once the bugs have been found and fixed.
I'm looking forward to delivering this to you and I hope you all enjoy!
- Nergal

from the site

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

Hey all,
It's been a little while so wanted to catch everyone up to where things are at the moment. Being back at work, has been good for getting life back together, though not so great for this project. It's been stressful and has left me extremely exhausted in the evenings, and so I've not been able to commit as much time as I would like to the project.
That said, I've got some exciting news! I have some time off this week and have been working on (and will be working on for the remainder of the week) the project and if all things go well I should be ready to put the build into Alpha testing by the end of the week!
Just to avoid any confusion, this alpha build will not be available to patrons of any tier since it will likely be in a buggy state. Everyone will get access to the beta build however once the bugs have been found and fixed.
I'm looking forward to delivering this to you and I hope you all enjoy!
- Nergal

from the site
Okay that means we getting an Update 4.5 after Update 4 drops on Thanksgiving

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay remember how I said there might be another scene that doesn't show up in the next update despite it "happening" in game? Well forget I said that cause it's here, coded in and tested out.

Reactions: gymogle

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So far 48 new scenes, this is not counting the 3 scenes that have new alternate versions and the 2 scenes I could not add but still "happen" because of previously stated reasons.

I say so far cause I may be able to add 2 more scenes tomorrow if luck is on my side. So basically, next update will have 53 to 55 scenes in it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
my friend that pitifully will never happen

nothing of pregnancy, loli nothing that will be in this mod
Pregnancy no, cause ewww just no ewww
Loli yes cause Loveurban is able to make art of it that matches GF's style, but it doesn't get posted on the thread cause of obvious reasons

• Haha
Reactions: tsukiouji

Bounce.

Jun 1, 2017
Loli yes cause Loveurban is able to make art of it that matches GF's style, but it doesn't get posted on the thread cause of obvious reasons
ohh nice! will there be only amanda's daughter as loli or have you made another loli character?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ohh nice! will there be only amanda's daughter as loli or have you made another loli character?
3 lolis (Amanda, Alison, and Kelly (girl that bullied Alison))
Next update will have 7 loli scenes in total, most are for Amanda

Reactions: Paarl

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I thought you were not going to use lolis because you did not like it. but the lolis will be only in npc or will they also see scenes with them?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes