Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I thought you were not going to use lolis because you did not like it. but the lolis will be only in npc or will they also see scenes with them?
Never said I didn't like loli, I said no loli cause no loli scenes were available to be modded from, however LoveUrban can make original scenes in a style similar to GlassFish so we can use them.
And I literally said in my last post there are 7 loli scenes, please read through the thread.

Last edited:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Never said I didn't like loli, I said no loli cause no loli scenes were available to be modded from, however LoveUrban can make original scenes in the GlassFish so we can use them.
And I literally said in my last post there are 7 loli scenes, please read through the thread.
If I saw that thread a minute ago :D And how is the good work going?

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
nergal said that?
In an earlier post in this thread someone quoted Nergal's patreon post that said the official update will be entering beta testing sometime at the end of this week or something like that. Chilly said that the mod update will be out on the 22nd

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mod update 4 comes out tomorrow, Nergal's official update appears to be coming out soon so a 4.5 will be released soon after that.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just added a radio to Peter's room so you can listen to all the background music in the game, gonna go and test that out now along with the 2 scenes I added today.

Reactions: PugWug
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes