Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It is here! Happy Thanksgiving fuckers, go off and fail No Nut November!

As always the game contains a purity save with all the scenes unlocked, this time I made sure it uses Peter's default name along with having the speed cheat and map cheat activated. And for those of you that can't download right away I decided to post gifs of EVERY SINGLE NEW SCENE here in a spoiler, in a spoiler because of the loli and beasty content. Also doing it to showcase the work of other artists such as Gross Mind, BelmontKing12, and LoveUrban. Do know that these gifs are of the original versions of these scenes, meaning that some have slight differences in the mod itself. Regardless, enjoy!

EDIT: Including other links provided by @JadabaJD -

EDIT 2:
Known Issues:
Beginning of Pegah's questline being skipped because of old saves having her purity/corruption switches on, fix this by going to the test room, interact with naked dancing Pegah and turning those switches off.
It has also been found that speaking to Pegah during non-school hours can lead to an exploit where you can return her phone infinite times to get points, just don't do that, this is a thing caused by cheating to begin with.
Talking to Lucy (The Minotaur) before Undyne causes game to freeze, please do this questline in correct order to avoid this issue (after getting the ruby from the Fae Queen speak to the Naga, then Undyne, and then finally Lucy).
Starting new saves using MediaFire link causes issues when playing the intro, just skip the intro to avoid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thought in spirit of Thanksgiving, i share some more links for those who already exceeded their Mega Limit.

I can finally add links other than MEGA to the OP, it's a miracle, thank you

Reactions: User_51567

Teckretor

May 16, 2017
Hey Chilly, you said that would update the mod when the game updated, why you changed your mind and updated before?
(sorry for my bad english ^_^)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@ChillyScholar
It seems your a zoophilia fan so what got you interested in Urban Demons which is a SS game?
You are assuming things... I put the beasty scenes in because they were requested, when I asked for monster suggestions hellhounds were suggested, so I combined the two. I have a scene for Neala and one for Peter because when beasty was requested it was never specified as to what kind what wanted so I had LoveUrban make both to appease fans of both.

Hey Chilly, you said that would update the mod when the game updated, why you changed your mind and updated before?
(sorry for my bad english ^_^)
I got tired of waiting.

jfull27

Mar 5, 2018
I'm not sure if I should report bugs here or not? Anyway, Pegah seems to be pretty bugged, skipping straight to a scene the time I talked to her after returning her phone, apparently the game thought I'd done a preliminary blackmail scene or something? Also if you talk to her after school is over you can return her phone infinite times racking up affection and corruption.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Just wanted to say thank you Chilly & friends for the update. I really appreciate all the time and work that goes into these releases.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm not sure if I should report bugs here or not? Anyway, Pegah seems to be pretty bugged, skipping straight to a scene the time I talked to her after returning her phone, apparently the game thought I'd done a preliminary blackmail scene or something? Also if you talk to her after school is over you can return her phone infinite times racking up affection and corruption.
I forgot to add this to the post but I mentioned this before old saves may have Pegah's purity/corruption already on them and need to be turned off in the test room to avoid issues

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Peter got an error while restarting the gameplay, but the game works if skip intro.

View attachment 183546
btw, the game mod has become awesome. I liked it a LOT!
Okay, I restarted the game and didn't get any error message, can you tell me which link you used? It might be an issue that was caused when JadabaJD transferred the game to MediaFire and/or Google Drive.

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
I played through the intro and didn't get any bugs. In fact no bugs so far :D Except if you talk to the minotaur before undine the game freezes

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes