• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Mrs. J is quickly becoming a real nuisance...

To be fair, though, it was during this time that she was supposed to be in the middle of another major questline, one which I haven't finished implementing, which locks her up almost completely.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Mrs Jennings park scene isn't triggering and i'm looking around the project file to see if i can find a fix without using the debug room. Not trying to hijack it just seeing if i can help

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
She's supposed to be in the middle of a questline by then - KeyQuest - which was designed as a way of getting everbody's keys to their homes, without resorting to stealing it / making copies. But, as I said earlier, it wasn't fully completed/implemented yet, so it loops endlessly.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
can i just get ah ah full save
DEBUG.
ROOM.

It's in the game already. Just make it to the third day of regular play, and then you can watch every scene, boost everybody to max... hell, I gave you the option to view the endings!

Reactions: Neomage21

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Mini-update on the whole "bug" thing:

Got the KeyQuest started and figured out for the most part; just gotta run through it all to make sure it flows properly. Once that's all done, Mrs. J should no longer glitch out when speaking to her in the park.

Person 1: Gee, sure seems like it's an easy fix... wonder why it's taking so long?
Person 2: I dunno, Xalenda seems to make more work to fix easy things.
Person 1: What a weirdo.

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
I don't quite understand this mod.
Is it a re-haul of the original game with an entirely new questline, i.e. did you basically take all the characters and make another story with them or is it the same with a few additions here and there?

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
It's a full corruption variant ,It focuses on it ,the main char is more direct and forward in this regard in his actions and goals....course there are moments when this being the case does not make sense like when he does not do things that character would do like the grandma thing i mentioned in my last post

I gotta take a little break from the game...at least from starting over...can't bring myself to do it again...that is the reason i never played Summertime Saga again ,there any time there was an update you had to start all over again...no just no ,at least in this game there's a chance you can load an old save

Reactions: kkholis

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Shouldn't be deactivated, unless you're using an old save - I haven't changed it since update 0.6.

LeeAnasaki

May 20, 2017
I started a new game to avoid bugs and played the intro, just take the phone as usual, taking a picture and going to school. That's all I had done and just wondered why Ms J did not greet me as usual. I think @Xalenda your work is really good that you put in the corruption path. Thanks for the effort.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Shit, I already figured it out in my first glance at the screenshot >.<

I'll patch that in a day or two, Dad's... not doing so well. We're considering palliative care, since we've been back and forth in the hospital to stay with him for almost 5 months now.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Shit, I already figured it out in my first glance at the screenshot >.<

I'll patch that in a day or two, Dad's... not doing so well. We're considering palliative care, since we've been back and forth in the hospital to stay with him for almost 5 months now.
I understand and i want to offer my help. I can change the event and attach the map file so that fixes that event.

Reactions: LeeAnasaki

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
To those that have noticed mrs jennings first meeting not triggering i made a fix. Extract the attachment to the base folder (where the game.exe is) and there you go. Now mrs jennings will introduce herself when you first go to school.

LeeAnasaki

May 20, 2017
I do not want to annoy but I have found that the Busts of Ms Asmos renamed / copied and renamed if you want to see in the phone because they are not displayed otherwise. / And by the dinner when you tease Sid your Points goes to Mom. when you touch Sid in the night with the corruption touch her stats grows but the text says mom and i can not trigger dizzy in the afternoon when she's leaving which is unlock her meeting before the bar and her home.

LeeAnasaki

May 20, 2017
ahhh sry doesn't know i've seen her only together with Sid in the room and than at bar thats why i wondering. then lets see ^.^

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes