Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Everytime I go to mrs jenning class it partners me up with kevin is that a bug or am missing something.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Love the mod. Just wondering are all the events the same from .8.2?

Like Mrs. Jennings progression is the same one from that version?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Maybe is my pc, but the TOTAL Corruption stop after the nurse event, i mean, I cannot interact.
It might be your computer; I can't find the bug you're speaking of. On the plus side, I've completely redone her Total Corruption scene for the next major update, so look forward to that!

Everytime I go to mrs jenning class it partners me up with kevin is that a bug or am missing something.
It's based off of a random number generator; thanks for reminding me to turn the odds of that way down, even I get stuck with him multiple times.

Love the mod. Just wondering are all the events the same from .8.2?

Like Mrs. Jennings progression is the same one from that version?
Chilly's v0.8.2 is the baseline for this mod, so a lot of the progression is the same - what's changed is mostly the ending parts. I'll leave that up to you to find ^_^.

I'm also going through the game person-by-person right now to write up walkthroughs for how to max everybody out and Totally Corrupt them. Hope that helps, and nice to see a new player! Have fun~

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
It might be your computer; I can't find the bug you're speaking of. On the plus side, I've completely redone her Total Corruption scene for the next major update, so look forward to that!

It's based off of a random number generator; thanks for reminding me to turn the odds of that way down, even I get stuck with him multiple times.
Must be having the the worst luck cause I got kevin at least ten days in a row before giving up. Also every time Igo to the bathroom it keeps saying about getting sarah to get me a recording to blackmail Lisa even though I already have. Also Lisa appears at the park in the morning but you can't interact with her. And is babysitting disabled?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Must be having the the worst luck cause I got kevin at least ten days in a row before giving up. Also every time Igo to the bathroom it keeps saying about getting sarah to get me a recording to blackmail Lisa even though I already have. Also Lisa appears at the park in the morning but you can't interact with her. And is babysitting disabled?
Alright, I'll fix that Kevin thing, it's really annoying...
Park bathroom, I assume, for Sarah recording Lisa. It's probably a switch that's being toggled ON and OFF repeatedly.
Interact with Lisa in the morning how? Does she not talk to you, or just goes "..."?

Babysitting shouldn't be disabled, but it starts by meeting Dizzy at the bar during the Evening, talking to her twice, meeting her at the bar at Night, and walking her home. That should open up the Babysitting options.

A little help, in the Mrs J second quiz, what I need to do? It begins, but never ends.
Huh, that's a new one... alright, give me a few minutes, I'll send fixed files/maps in a bit.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Alright, I'll fix that Kevin thing, it's really annoying...
Park bathroom, I assume, for Sarah recording Lisa. It's probably a switch that's being toggled ON and OFF repeatedly.
Interact with Lisa in the morning how? Does she not talk to you, or just goes "..."?

Babysitting shouldn't be disabled, but it starts by meeting Dizzy at the bar during the Evening, talking to her twice, meeting her at the bar at Night, and walking her home. That should open up the Babysitting options.

Huh, that's a new one... alright, give me a few minutes, I'll send fixed files/maps in a bit.
For interacting with Lisa in the morning I go up to her and click her and nothing happens. And for the kevin thing raised her progress one level then the scene with ms taylor about kissing her husband played and everything started working again. But with the Sarah recording Lisa thing overtime I bring her into the bathroom it plays the sarah being blackmailed dialog then after the bj she brings up blackmailing Lisa and then sends me a text message saying she has the recording every time I do the scene.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
For interacting with Lisa in the morning I go up to her and click her and nothing happens. And for the kevin thing raised her progress one level then the scene with ms taylor about kissing her husband played and everything started working again. But with the Sarah recording Lisa thing overtime I bring her into the bathroom it plays the sarah being blackmailed dialog then after the bj she brings up blackmailing Lisa and then sends me a text message saying she has the recording every time I do the scene.
Lisa got fixed, she had some weird scripting mumbo-jumbo going on.
Glad to hear Kevin got fixed, that whole chain confuses even me sometimes ^_^

Alright, I figured out what's wrong with the event - I deleted it to make room for a new one, and then (like, eight months ago) just never bothered to get back to putting it in again! So, yeah, it'd loop incessantly because the next trigger doesn't actually go off. Give me a little bit, I'll add in the ChillyScholar version until I fix it all up.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alright, I figured out what's wrong with the event - I deleted it to make room for a new one, and then (like, eight months ago) just never bothered to get back to putting it in again! So, yeah, it'd loop incessantly because the next trigger doesn't actually go off. Give me a little bit, I'll add in the ChillyScholar version until I fix it all up.
Nevermind, I figured it out without having to change anything - turns out that YOU need to text SARAH about the park for the Double BJ scene to happen, which will lead into everything else happening. Like I said earlier, this was where I stopped modding for a while, so everything's sort of higgeldy-piggeldy in terms of what-happens-when.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
were you supposed to start over again? I could not bring myself to do it again so keep that in mind,i just loaded the save from the last version

With the above in mind , mom10 csv error still happens except now you are teleported to the nexus and after visiting the fix it guy in the debug room you can move again(you were unable to) ...other thing is the scene where he tells the mom she is not in charge keeps happening is it supposed too? The above keep happening when the scene at the table plays

when you corrupt Sydney in the morning the game plays dialog for corrupting the mom

in the morning the mom is negative about peter opening the curtain in the shower even though she said she will leave the door open in case he wants to join her

While not a bug it's seems out of place for peter not to want to ogle grandma in the shower in the morning "i better not' or whatever he says is just different from what he does in any other situation...at the least there should be an option

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Nevermind, I figured it out without having to change anything - turns out that YOU need to text SARAH about the park for the Double BJ scene to happen, which will lead into everything else happening. Like I said earlier, this was where I stopped modding for a while, so everything's sort of higgeldy-piggeldy in terms of what-happens-when.
Texting does work to do the double bj but after the scene everytime you go to sarah the previous conversation always plays everytime you go to her instead of a new one except during the animated sex scene part. And with the mrs jennings kevin only stops patterning up after you raise her progression level in the cheat room. Also in the ending talking to Sydney and eating breakfast loops the conversation endlessly.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
The mrs jennings problem was that the initial meeting wasn't set up properly... Here's how the progression stops at 3 because you've done three things that add to the variable. The first partnering up,Meeting Mr jennings,and talking to fred in class for the first time. The progression should have gone as follows. Intial meeting with mrs. Jennings (+1 to progression), First time working with mrs. jennings (+1 to progression), Meeting mr Jennings (+1 to progression), and finally talking to Kevin during class (+1 to progression) which the game totals to the progression variable with 4 If it's alright with Xalenda i'll attach a modded map to solve the issue but you'll have to start a new game but it will work as it should.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Texting does work to do the double bj but after the scene everytime you go to sarah the previous conversation always plays everytime you go to her instead of a new one except during the animated sex scene part. And with the mrs jennings kevin only stops patterning up after you raise her progression level in the cheat room. Also in the ending talking to Sydney and eating breakfast loops the conversation endlessly.
As said earlier - twice - I was burned out on modding in the middle of doing the park women, so the whole thing is wildly mis-matched and makes no sense. They're going to be redone for the next major update, just because they need a complete overhaul.

@Neomage21 Thanks, I'll rework the progression system for it to no longer loop the Kevin-as-partner problem; I may have originally wanted the Yard Magic to help increase progression as well, but forgot to add in the variables for it to work.

And I completely spaced on Sydney, because LoneKaiser and I were in the middle of discussing her "evolution" and new-life in that regard, so there's no way for you to progress.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
As said earlier - twice - I was burned out on modding in the middle of doing the park women, so the whole thing is wildly mis-matched and makes no sense. They're going to be redone for the next major update, just because they need a complete overhaul.

@Neomage21 Thanks, I'll rework the progression system for it to no longer loop the Kevin-as-partner problem; I may have originally wanted the Yard Magic to help increase progression as well, but forgot to add in the variables for it to work.

And I completely spaced on Sydney, because LoneKaiser and I were in the middle of discussing her "evolution" and new-life in that regard, so there's no way for you to progress.
Sorry about bringing it up twice just wasn't sure if I explained the problem good the first time since I'm not a very good explainer.

opgg62

Mar 18, 2017
I can't seem to progress with Mrs J after the first sex scene in the school toilet. Mrs J want to talk to peter after school but this never happends. Can somebody tell me what progression after that would be? Thanks in advance and props to Xalenda for this great mod.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I think you need to go do the park fuck now? I honestly can't recall right off the bat, it's been months since I've just sat down and played the game. Thanks for the props!

opgg62

Mar 18, 2017
I can't seem to talk to her when she is at the park? Is there anyone else with this problem?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes