Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Fixes are coming in later today.

Since Nergal just released his v.0.10a, I wanna know if there's anything in there you'd like me to add to this version (that isn't the high school / pool area, I've got my own thing going for those).

Reactions: RandomMale

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
Whoa there's no rush there just reporting bugs...and you did ask for comments and suggestions in another post :)

For clarification ,I have not played with the debug options in this version of the game,so any problems with the mom or otherwise should not be considered to have been caused by such.

About the choices Blue or Red , I only mentioned the topic because i wondered if you had to only pick a path or the game would fail to load the h content properly...but if it does not then the options should be left available....the way i play it peter only pretends(to a degree) to be innocent to lower their guard ...that and i Noticed you need none corrupt points to further their progress

About the grandma, if you need to have a certain amount of progress with her then I don't really have much at all

I guess that's it for now oh and yeah a night scene with the mom would be a good addition i mean you can do one with Sydney already so why not

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Fair enough; I'll see what I can do about adding in another Mom scene at night. Maybe something like a "late night snack"? (The newest art assets and scripts from Nergal will help immensely.)

***QUICK NOTE***

"UPDATE" ==> changing the version from 0.x.7 to 0.x.8, usually reserved for large changes.
"PATCH" ==> changing the version from 0.x.y.3 to 0.x.y.4, usually reserved for bug fixes.

***NOTE OVER***

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't forget, if you want to see a special character / scene from ChillyScholar's mod, you need to let me know ASAP. After 0.9 of my mod is released, it'll be too late!

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
As for Dizzy/Sydney: Sydney has been complete for some time, I only have one scene left (that I know of, at least).

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Patch 0.7.3 is getting zipped and uploaded right now; should be available by 1:00 pm EST (about an hour from now).

Things that have been fixed:

Mom's dinner picture goes away.
No more getting stuck on school maps.
Check out the Yard, it's fucking gorgeous~
Added in quick "No need to Corrupt Mom more" dialogue box when checking her out at night; will add sex-scenes for next big update
Mrs. J no longer appears in two places at once
Dizzy no longer gets corruption points when you TC Mom
High School *should* be available, but there's very little to do there; you can access it via the Debug menu if you want to check it all out.

Reactions: fakelandempire

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Ugh.. that was the longest 12:00 pm in my life, it seemed to go on forev-- wait, it's 9:20?!

Files uploading now, sorry about that - family came to visit, things got crazy, and it ended up with me driving for about 3 hours more than I planned today.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Ugh.. that was the longest 12:00 pm in my life, it seemed to go on forev-- wait, it's 9:20?!

Files uploading now, sorry about that - family came to visit, things got crazy, and it ended up with me driving for about 3 hours more than I planned today.
It's cool i've been waiting cause i wanted to try out the other UD mod besides my own and chilly's

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Patch 0.7.4 is up and running. Grab your links here and from the first page:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Working on making the new walkthroughs while I let you all sift through this patch/update/thing. Got Dizzy's done already, which is nice - of course, I haven't actually changed much about her yet...

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes