Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Quick update here folks:

Bug fixing has been moving along steadily; things like the women in the park not advancing now advance properly (I forgot to add in a switch that basically moved things along), Mrs. J now talks to you again, the KeyQuest has begun in its entirety (don't worry about the time limit, because there is none - though I may change that in the future for various other reasons), and I'm re-writing Grandma's morning shower scenes to better introduce the idea of corrupting her instead of just randomly barging in on her taking a shower and not immediately being kicked out.

Mom's shower scenes also got fixed in the TC version; she's now very happy to share the shower with you. Sydney, likewise, no longer uses Mom's busts when doing her morning corruption; the ever-lasting dinner scene should actually end properly with you leaving the Nexus and being able to walk around afterwards, and you can go to and from the high school at your leisure once you open up Kaylee's shop (which can be done on the first day).

Needless to say, the next patch is coming soon once I get the last of the things fixed that have been bugging me, and as I'm sure there'll be more, I'm going to spend the time after this next patch working on 0.8 of the mod - Total Corruption of Lisa and Sarah, reworking the Nexus powers (yes, they're actually going to be useful now), and getting the high school up and running!

I'll keep you up to date with everything as we go along, but be warned that there may be some longer gaps in the days/weeks ahead. Dad's getting better - it's a relief, and a miracle, he was basically one-foot in the grave a week ago - but he's still very sick and he might slip away. If that happens, the mod will be put on hold again for an indefinite amount of time.

Reactions: nerdgamer

Chronos92

Sep 25, 2017
So after i have convinced mom to be a slave in the sex scene after that i got a error and got transported to the nexus and every night trigger the talk about become a slave

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Quick update here folks:

Bug fixing has been moving along steadily; things like the women in the park not advancing now advance properly (I forgot to add in a switch that basically moved things along), Mrs. J now talks to you again, the KeyQuest has begun in its entirety (don't worry about the time limit, because there is none - though I may change that in the future for various other reasons), and I'm re-writing Grandma's morning shower scenes to better introduce the idea of corrupting her instead of just randomly barging in on her taking a shower and not immediately being kicked out.

Mom's shower scenes also got fixed in the TC version; she's now very happy to share the shower with you. Sydney, likewise, no longer uses Mom's busts when doing her morning corruption; the ever-lasting dinner scene should actually end properly with you leaving the Nexus and being able to walk around afterwards, and you can go to and from the high school at your leisure once you open up Kaylee's shop (which can be done on the first day).

Needless to say, the next patch is coming soon once I get the last of the things fixed that have been bugging me, and as I'm sure there'll be more, I'm going to spend the time after this next patch working on 0.8 of the mod - Total Corruption of Lisa and Sarah, reworking the Nexus powers (yes, they're actually going to be useful now), and getting the high school up and running!

I'll keep you up to date with everything as we go along, but be warned that there may be some longer gaps in the days/weeks ahead. Dad's getting better - it's a relief, and a miracle, he was basically one-foot in the grave a week ago - but he's still very sick and he might slip away. If that happens, the mod will be put on hold again for an indefinite amount of time.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop i hope for the best for you.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Trying my best here not to become the next Wootch (or Nergal, in some instances...). Whether you care or not about my personal life isn't really the issue, I just want to make sure you all understand that if I suddenly disappear for a month, well... things happened.

And thank you, @Neomage21, for not only your hotfix and support, but just the general helpfulness.

Reactions: Neomage21

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
nergal did not just vanisched he said that he will take a break and that the people schould stop pledgin
he did not close the patreon so he could return and so he did

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I'm not meaning to throw shade or sling insults. I was just keeping people informed with more than a vague "Soon".

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Got the first night of Ms. Amos' upstairs up; now to just make sure it runs properly...

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Ugh, I *just* realized that if I do more demonic powers in the Nexus, I'm going to need to introduce more conditional branches in dialogues and corruption increases...

The things I do for you all. ^_^

Reactions: fakelandempire

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
Ugh, I *just* realized that if I do more demonic powers in the Nexus, I'm going to need to introduce more conditional branches in dialogues and corruption increases...

The things I do for you all. ^_^
and we deeply appreciate it.
forgive me if you answered this but any chance of including the loli scenes from chilis mod?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
*Probably* won't be. There *might* be if I do something similar to Bones' Tales and have you input a code for it, so that you don't have to see it if you don't want it.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Quick update here folks:

1. No, I will not be changing the overworld map to do like Nergal's done in his latest version. I took a look at how it was coded, said "fuck that", so it's not going in. Don't ask for it.

2. I've finished the Nexus restructuring. There are no longer Purity/Apathy sections, just Corruption. You can't access the areas fully / get the new powers until you've gathered up enough women ("slaves") to allow for it. Right now, I have to write up a bunch of TC-scenes in the Nexus, so it'll be some time before those are done, as well as get Sarah / Lisa's places fleshed out and working.

2a. The powers you gained at the beginning of the game are now locked behind these three areas. The first area is unlocked initially, giving you the "persuasion" ability like before, just under a new name. Invisibility comes packaged with it, so, yay.

2b. The second power you gain is totally new, called "Demonic Voice" - it essentially allows you to convince women to do something sexual once per day; their corruption is increased a bit more than usual, but nothing overpowered (an additional +1/+2). Has no effect once the woman is a slave.

2c. The third power you gain is the Total Corruption, renamed "Soul Crush" - works the same way as TC did, except it's only ONCE PER PERSON EVER, as it gives off a ton of Corruption (+40 Corruption). Useful for getting those last few points or jumping quickly up to the fun stuff. Cannot be used on the same person after the first time.

3. Ms Amos' place now has an upstairs that has shit in it. The father will be gone once she is TC'd instead of sticking around for a while; there's still nothing new in it though, so don't expect much.

4. Dad's condition has been upgraded to "more-or-less stable", so work on this mod should progress more steadily. No guarantees, however.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Quick update here folks:

1. No, I will not be changing the overworld map to do like Nergal's done in his latest version. I took a look at how it was coded, said "fuck that", so it's not going in. Don't ask for it.

2. I've finished the Nexus restructuring. There are no longer Purity/Apathy sections, just Corruption. You can't access the areas fully / get the new powers until you've gathered up enough women ("slaves") to allow for it. Right now, I have to write up a bunch of TC-scenes in the Nexus, so it'll be some time before those are done, as well as get Sarah / Lisa's places fleshed out and working.

2a. The powers you gained at the beginning of the game are now locked behind these three areas. The first area is unlocked initially, giving you the "persuasion" ability like before, just under a new name. Invisibility comes packaged with it, so, yay.

2b. The second power you gain is totally new, called "Demonic Voice" - it essentially allows you to convince women to do something sexual once per day; their corruption is increased a bit more than usual, but nothing overpowered (an additional +1/+2). Has no effect once the woman is a slave.

2c. The third power you gain is the Total Corruption, renamed "Soul Crush" - works the same way as TC did, except it's only ONCE PER PERSON EVER, as it gives off a ton of Corruption (+40 Corruption). Useful for getting those last few points or jumping quickly up to the fun stuff. Cannot be used on the same person after the first time.

3. Ms Amos' place now has an upstairs that has shit in it. The father will be gone once she is TC'd instead of sticking around for a while; there's still nothing new in it though, so don't expect much.

4. Dad's condition has been upgraded to "more-or-less stable", so work on this mod should progress more steadily. No guarantees, however.
well i'll be trying to get used to the new map layout for my mod (THE NEO MAGE BAND AID MOD FOR UD .10BETA AVAILABLE SOON THIS SHILLING BROUGHT TO YOU BY NEOMAGE...SHILLING Urban Demons MODS LIKE IT'S OUT OF STYLE!)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Unfortunately, it won't improve - he's barely eating, and is too weak to sit up by himself. It's basically just a waiting game, now, one where everybody loses.

dman254

Dec 29, 2017
Where do i find the most recent update. The mega and other link only gives me the .7.1 version of the game or is that the most recent one and I'm just miss reading things.

Sorry the to hear that about your Dad, hope he gets better.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Yes, 0.7.1 is the most recent version. This is a common misconception, as my mod is on it's 7th version, but is based upon another mod's 8th version.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes