Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Another quick update here folks, got something brewing that's nearly completed:

ENDINGS

That's right, I've taken a short break from re-writing hundreds of dialogues to bring you three distinct endings to the game! Following from my last idea about the endings, you can read up on what happens below (or wait and not spoil the surprise). I've also re-worked how Meridiana's "prison" works, and how you corrupt Neala. Details and more in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
So I don't know how far along you are or what specifically you've done for dialogues and stuff, but last night I started working on a small update for Mrs. Jennings. Don't know if it would end up conflicting with anything you've done already, but it's still a WIP anyway.

Would probably have it done sometime next week depending on how lenient my work schedule is.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
That sounds awesome, @dirtyotaku13! Getting goosebumps thinking about it (and a bit of drool.)

And yes, 99% of what I've been doing has been sex-scene dialogues, so there's still a LOT of room to improve on the in-game dialogues post-Total Corruption / slavery. Corrupting Mr. Jennings to be more amiable regarding his wife's new Master and her role as his cum-dump/sex-toy/whatever is the route I was planning for almost every woman in the game, with slight changes being made as necessary.

What this means for future updates - because there's going to be a LOT of them - is that I'm going to release the Endings and reworked sex-scene dialogues for the next one, and every update after that is going to focus on specifically one or two people, getting their in-game and sex-scene dialogues bunched together, changing what needs to be changed, fixing little bugs that come their way, and whatnot.

TL;DR: Update soon, awesome work, game is getting closer to being finished, no more Debug room in later versions, Endings will be implemented next update.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
For those curious, I'm done with the Sydney sex scenes (excluding the threesome as it's bugged). I'm currently working on Dizzy's sex scenes.

For an example how my sex scenes looks

The rest will have to wait until they're added into the game.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
So I don't know how far along you are or what specifically you've done for dialogues and stuff, but last night I started working on a small update for Mrs. Jennings. Don't know if it would end up conflicting with anything you've done already, but it's still a WIP anyway.

Would probably have it done sometime next week depending on how lenient my work schedule is.
omg gief plx, sounds awesome!

MikuMiku123

Apr 29, 2017
I definitely have some ideas I'd like to contribute but I'm too busy to be able to put it down and work out the dialogue. I apprecaite the work that everyone has done so far and am looking forward to how it all plays out at the end.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@dirtyotaku13 That sounds like a great addition! I've been working hard on finishing up the Endings - the last one (aka, the "Best" Ending, is semi-playable and requires a lot of fine-tuning) is taking forever to get done, but once it is, I'll start rolling out the newer updates, so there's still lots of time before major changes to the post Total-Corruption dialogues need to be put into place.

@MikuMiku123 If you'd like, you can PM me a general gist of your ideas so that you're not working on things that have already been done / implemented.

We've also been graciously 'gifted' the presence of a resident artist, via @duder1, who's making / creating new art assets for the scenes (mostly just turning the :( s into :) s).

Reactions: fakelandempire

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Damned pigeons pooped on my record, it keeps skipp- keeps skipp- keeps skipp- keeps skipp- repetitions.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
eh ,Read the spoilers, gotta say i kinda like where it had been left at before with peter left to just enjoy his growing harem

...then again I am the type of guy who cares more about lots of H and story second...it's still important but not as much as H...it's just kinda feels like it went from care free excuse for milfy fun to oh noes consequences

Just my as they say 2 cents about what i thought a right after reading the spoilers...really enjoyed this mod by the way...well till i had to start over...i did not get the chilly...then tried fixing it by messing with the cheats and messed the mom's values up or something...then went to fast and have to start over again...but i actually like this game so will get back to it eventually

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Story isn't always what everybody wants, I agree - if you just want Milfy fun times, I'd recommend going to the ChillyScholar version, his has started to incorporate more characters that aren't in this one.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
Hey regardless want to say i enjoy your work and I like that route you took with the dialogue with peter being more direct and aggressive.

Oh and the times you added variety to the dialogue was really great and really needed, to often in these game you go replay an event/scene either because you want to or the game makes you and it's just boring because it's that exact same text every time.

By having dialogue that varies each time that sense of linearity is offset regardless of reuse of the same art,I always had the idea if authors had a system where they had different variables that change words or theme of text it would make a big difference.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Just finished a quick test run and everything's looking good, so here's the update.

Should be able to just extract the files right into the Data folder of the "Xalenda mod - Latest" and have it work.

And of course, if Xalenda later on decides that any dialogue/events in here need changed/reworded/etc. go right ahead. I promise I won't take offense.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I might change a switch or variable if it is already used in conjunction with something else in my newest release, which "should" be releasing any day now. I just need to test the last ending completely and add in the sex scenes. As for the effort you've placed into this, I am freaking astounded by it - this is what my intention was from the start, so I'm glad you and others are helping in your own ways.

And I agree - the busts within the game are rarely used currently; the third ending should help rectify that at least temporarily, and each mini-update following will include more variety into the busts chosen (day of week, time of day, corrupted or not, etc.)

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
when i visit the stores it somehow triggers a scene where neala goes to the old guy and offers him a handjob and after that i get stuck whenever i go to the stores

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Could be her TC scene is stuck in a loop; I'll check it out in a moment.

MikuMiku123

Apr 29, 2017
One idea I had was I like the idea of taking Ms. Taylor for a walk, like in her babysitting. Perhaps there could be another scene during the afternoon like that? It may not having to involve walking around, but something similar to the Mrs. J where she has to do something in public.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sounds interesting; maybe on the weekend, you can go visit her home / apartment? I'd like to create new areas but doing them all in-game makes everything laaaaaag, which is why the School Yard seems so slow compared to everything else.

If I could hand somebody a few maps to recreate as Parallax images, they would save not only a bunch of space, but also make it not so laggy. Problem being, I don't know anybody who can do them.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Good news - endings are working as intended, despite a lack of sex scenes for the Best ending - I can't figure out how I got the first one to work, because none of the others do. Weird.

Also good news - because there are currently so few Total Corruption scenes available at the current time, I've implemented a Bypass to the requirements in the Prison. You'll need at least ONE Slave in order to access it though - just to keep everything at least playable.

The easiest one to get is probably Ms. Amos - you get two interactions with her per day, don't require sidequesting or other things like the Naga Chili, and your TC with her is done fairly quickly. The other easiest person is most likely Grandma, but she only has one option available per day.

You can also "cheat" and go to the Debug room; I've added in a Slavery option to all of the right-most figures, it'll turn on their Total Corruption dialogue if they have any, and set their Corruption to 100 immediately. Since the debug room only opens on day 3, there shouldn't be much of an issue.

If you want to see ALL of the endings, I suggest you save before you hit the big door, otherwise you'll be locked into the ending and restart back in the middle of it at the end.

Again, for the people in the back:

SAVE BEFORE YOU TRY TO VIEW THE ENDINGS!!
IT WILL LOOP ENDLESSLY OTHERWISE!!

There, now that that's out of the way, I'm betting... 3 people bring up the fact that they didn't save and are now stuck in an endless loop.

**EDIT** Oh yeah, guess I should actually upload the files... they'll be ready in a bit. Stay tuned!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes