Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Thank you everybody, first and foremost, for the kind words and the useful questions I'd forgotten to actually answer - I figured that since I knew how to get in, most people would also know... dumb assumption, I know, but my brain is firing on half a cylinder right now; the rest are filled with bats, pigeons, and their various droppings.

Thank you especially to @LoneKaiser who has been exceedingly helpful in writing new dialogues that aren't yet in the game - they will be, I assure you, I just need to get around to putting them in. Another huge hand to @dirtyotaku13 for recognizing and helping to patch bugs - and I'll keep thanking you for it, alright? Just get used to being thanked.

A massive hand for resident animator and all-around awesome guy, the appropriately named @duder1 - his contributions will be seen in the upcoming updates where the women are Smiling in their sex scenes instead of horrified or upset. That really bugged me, you have no idea...

And if you can spare a fourth (or fifth?) hand, shoutouts belong to @AB84, @fakelandempire, @MikuMiku123 and @ANTagonist for their continued support, questions, comments, suggestions, and just generally being nice people who want this to succeed as much as I do.

Thank you all for your appreciation of this mod - it never would've made it to this point if none of you had given even just a 'good job'. So really, from the bottom of the abyss where my soul used to be (I traded it for a hamburger), thank you.

Moving onwards!

So, to answer a question that has plagued me for a while - why did Mrs. Jennings quiz keep looping? Turns out, I added in an extra switch that wasn't needed, and since this is a Corrupt-focused game, the switch never turned off... basically, it was a stupid error that never should've been made. (My new name should be Xalenderp for all of these stupid mistakes...)

That has since been fixed; and I will post the new bug-free version once I find and fix some other little kinks (like Kimberly's repeating sex-slave scene).

Stupidity aside, I have wonderful news!

I'm actually putting in more additional content instead of working on those fucking dialogues that actually interests me! (I promise, they WILL get done one day - I just have to find the time to sit down and do it.) First up on the block we have...
Mrs Jennings!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also need a name for her - having her husband call her "Mrs. Jennings" doesn't make a lot of sense, so here's where you can help. Currently there are 4 women who need a name:

Mrs. Jennings - (Currently known as 'Julia' or 'Julie') (@LoneKaiser)
Ms. Taylor - (Currently known as 'Patricia', or 'Trish' for short)
Ms. Amos - (Currently known as 'Abigail', or 'Abby' for short)
Grandma - (Currently known as 'Katherine', or 'Kitty' for short)

There's also Mom, who already goes by Brigette, but I've never liked that one, personally.
(I'm considering calling her something more modern, like 'Jennifer' or 'Jessica'; I think it just works better with her portrait.)

You can also suggest a new "Slave Name" for the women if you'd like - say, calling Ms. Amos "Candy-Ass" or something, like a little inside-joke between the two; I'll work it in somehow.

Reactions: fakelandempire

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Picture the scene, if you will:

You awake to the fun news that snow is going to be falling all day, in large quantities, and you have been 'volunteered' to shovel the driveways of your own home, both of your elderly neighbors, and get to try and look after a five-month-old puppy at the same time.

The driveways are easily shoveled, as the snow is light and fluffy - except, you need to do it three times, each, because there's just that much of the white shit. The puppy, thankfully, only pees and poops inside the house, so you get to clean that up as well because... puppies.

So, needless to say... Xalenda is not a very happy pony right now.

What he is, however, is pleased with his artistic 'skillz' to get some new pictures created for a post-Total Corruption Mrs. Jennings. If you guess what she's doing, who she's doing it for, and why I was doing this instead of working on my real job... well, you're smarter than I am ^_^;;

**EDIT** The art skillz in the spoiler need some addressing - this was done mostly by copy-pasting image A onto image B, except that image A overwrote a lot of image B and didn't render the color white at all, so it was all hand-painted back in. Every. Single. Time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Extra-semi-sorta update - I have the new "scene" put in place, but it's just a temporary one until I can convince/beg/blackmail somebody to actually make the frames for real.

The Jennings', now under Peter's control, are at the park on Saturday mornings, like usual. Peter comes along and steals Mrs. J away from her husband, who's happy to let them run off to the bathrooms together.

Here, you have three choices: Titfuck, Ride, or ???

??? is a mini-scene I just created using a bunch of the above pictures and frames to add in a tiny blowjob scene for the cosplay outfit. It's not perfect, and the timings are way off on a lot of things, but it'll be in the next update which should fix 99% of the bugs that were left in this time, and have Mrs. Jennings' new dialogues for her sex scenes.

Reactions: fakelandempire

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Slight problem here gang - I was going through the pictures folders for the scenes, and noticed that there was nothing there in relation to the Dizzy x Sydney threesome. This is going to be a problem in the future unless somebody out there has those two folders with the pictures in them from an older version of the game.

The only person I can think of who might have them would be Nergal, but he hasn't surfaced on this site for a while now, and I don't think he'd come back just for this.

If you have them, please, please drop me a line - otherwise we have to use the ChillyScholar version, which while not bad exactly, doesn't involve a whole lot of sex.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Slight problem here gang - I was going through the pictures folders for the scenes, and noticed that there was nothing there in relation to the Dizzy x Sydney threesome. This is going to be a problem in the future unless somebody out there has those two folders with the pictures in them from an older version of the game.

The only person I can think of who might have them would be Nergal, but he hasn't surfaced on this site for a while now, and I don't think he'd come back just for this.

If you have them, please, please drop me a line - otherwise we have to use the ChillyScholar version, which while not bad exactly, doesn't involve a whole lot of sex.
The DizzyXSydney dialogue you are using if likely mine to begin with, there is no official art for such a thing

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The first of EIGHT "magic tricks" performed during Lunch is now working correctly; just 7 more to go!

(4 regular tricks, ending with Peter TC'ing the class into ignoring Mrs Jennings' outfits; 4 Total Corruption tricks, ending with Peter's control of the school and more shenanigans with Sarah, Lisa, Mom, Ms Amos and Kimberly all coming out and 'volunteering' throughout the week.)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
was there ever art for the sydneyxdizzy scene, i'm pretty sure there isn't.
Pretty sure DizzyxSydney was always just one of the "Fun Future Ideas" and never got actually done.
The DizzyXSydney dialogue you are using if likely mine to begin with, there is no official art for such a thing
...well find me in the alps.

(Today's randomness brought to you by Team Four Star - DBZ Abridged. Check it out if you haven't already, it's genius!)

Alright, then... I guess we're using Chilly's stuff! Also, HI CHILLYSCHOLAR!!!! ♥♥♥

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
...well find me in the alps.

(Today's randomness brought to you by Team Four Star - DBZ Abridged. Check it out if you haven't already, it's genius!)

Alright, then... I guess we're using Chilly's stuff! Also, HI CHILLYSCHOLAR!!!! ♥♥♥
Hi Brony, what can I steal from you?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Take a look at the newest Mrs J pics I posted earlier, and there's a new version available for DL that... well, if you can get it to work, there are three new "endings" to the game. It's pretty buggy though, so, good luck to you on that. Otherwise, the folders are all still open and available to peruse at your leisure.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
That's why it's not being promoted as a finished product; it's a work-in-progress, and I rely heavily on the likes of users, suh as yourself, to notify me and bring my attention towards things that need fixing.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The base mod I'm using to create this version is based on ChillyScholar's 0.8.2 version of his mod.

So, basically:

Chilly's game was 0.8.2; my game is 0.7.

As for the moneyshot, there isn't any within the game files itself - the pictures simply don't exist in this version. I'll see if Chilly fixed it for his version, but I doubt it's there; I think the original intention was to change it from a threesome to a double tit-fuck, but the pictures are vastly different (SecretSal did the artwork for the double-TF and dTF-cum).
No Gross Mind did the art

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Take a look at the newest Mrs J pics I posted earlier, and there's a new version available for DL that... well, if you can get it to work, there are three new "endings" to the game. It's pretty buggy though, so, good luck to you on that. Otherwise, the folders are all still open and available to peruse at your leisure.
I mean new scenes, I demand preview gifs! Please and thank you

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Ah... yeah, nothing new like that, good sir. Same animations, different dialogues.

No Gross Mind did the art.
Shit. I'll go back and change the credits to acknowledge the right person.

Aug 28, 2016
is there any cheats or codes to this mod? i mean not that i don't want to see whats new but i already farmed enoght in urban demons so i want to be able to see what is new right from the get go, and the mod looks pretty amazing from what i saw so far

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Debug room still works, and most of the new stuff is just sort of randomly scattered around. Sadly, there are still lots of unfinished parts and the new dialogues aren't implemented yet, but @dirtyotaku13 also added in some new Mrs. Jennings stuff once she's totally corrupted.

In addition, the Debug room now also sets the women to "Slavery" if you want to skip the grinding and just see most of the new in-game dialogues. Just be warned, it's not all completed and some women continue to call Peter his name even after they've become his sex slaves (instead of <Title> (I say <Title> because it's default set to "Master", but you can change the title via a sheep in Peter's room to be whatever you want.))

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes