• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chronos92

Sep 25, 2017
So i stuck with Mrs. Jennings in the quiz i did the progress in the debug room to 23 but after that idk what to do

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Yep, still alive and kicking, just less posting right now. Been working hard on getting Mrs. Jennings' new stuff up and going, but the dialogues are boring and I keep finding new things to procrastinate on.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
BUG REPORTS (ish):

The Nexus (the way to the second and third sigils in the corruption path, and the way to Meridiana) seems to be blocked off for me, despite getting multiple slaves. Am I missing some progression mechanic here that's stopping me from proceeding?

Slave Donna hops over her bed, blocking me and softlocking the game. I think this issue was already identified and a solution proposed earlier in the thread -- has this fix just not been worked into the latest version (0.7.0)?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
How do you get into the Debug room?
nvm, just had to play it to the third day.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@dirgetka Nexus areas are not completed as of yet, so there's nothing in them. The way past Meridiana should be working if you collect Slaves the traditional way, but unfortunately, I forgot to add in the proper variables if you grab them from the Debug room. And yes, Donna's still bugged out, because... I completely spaced about fixing it.

Reactions: dirgetka

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Oh great, and will you add characters? (as the "grandmother" in the chilly version)
Grandmother's in the game, just have to play it for a few in-game "days" to make her show up. This was designed as a bonus character, you don't have to have her to complete the game, but you do need her to get the best ending.

Reactions: raziel121z

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Uh, the walking animation crapped out on me. Now peter just slides everywhere while facing up. I think it's because I clicked on the stairs going up in the first part of the nexus.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Shit, thought I fixed that...

Go to the Debug room, speak to the guy there, he'll fix you up.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Could just be my own version that's working as intended, but if you try walking into it repeatedly, it might fix it. There's a direction-fix bug in there I can't figure out.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
NEW BUG FIX!!

Oh, and I made sure to add in the Common Events as well, in case shit breaks again... basically, I just went through the maps that were bugging people the most, tried to bug-fix them, realized I had done that and never got around to actually uploading the damned thing...

Anyway, download, unzip, move files into Data folder, replace all files, have fun!

Reactions: dirgetka

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
@Xalenda I have a question about the intended route for Neala -- how to advance it? I've gotten to the prison, and chosen to corrupt her at every opportunity (even getting that +30 Cor/Rel bonus after destroying all the mirrors). But, whenever I try to talk to her at the store, she runs away, and at the apartment she gives me the purity route sex scene.

Also, reading the thread I gather the otherworld scenes are still in, but no matter how many times I talk to her in the Nexus I can't get one to proc (just dialogue about busting mirrors and wishes); I can't seem to get her phone number for babysitting, either.

Right now I can bootstrap my way onto the corrupt path using the debug room, but that still leaves me missing the otherworld scenes, her phone number and I can't seem to find a non-debug-room trigger for her to become a slave, even when at 100 cor/rel with 10 hearts.

Have I missed a trigger somewhere that puts me onto the intended path? Thanks anyway, enjoying the mod so far.

Reactions: lllll1 and Xalenda
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes