Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
i get this error when i click the principle or grandma in debug room or teleport thing
You have to meet them in-game before the debug system will activate for them. Play through things normally for the first few days, you'll meet them by day 5 at the absolute latest (if you don't try to break the game by maxing everybody out right away).

Feb 1, 2018
theres a bug that keeps repeating the scene where you fully corrupt the mom at dinner idk if its been fixed since last build but i just thought id let you know.

Love the game mod btw ^-^ allways been a fan of master and slave stuff.

Reactions: Xalenda
Feb 1, 2018
Thanks @thelunarprincess! Can you describe the bug - like, does it endlessly loop, or just repeat the dinner scene every night?
it repeats it every night without end i mean i like the scene but it just is kind of sad for such a fun scene to repeat every single night.
plus it kind of ruins the scene for me when i see it every time.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks, I probably missed a switch or something. They're always super-simple things to miss, too.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
How do you get access to Mrs. Jennings house?
You need to have a good amount of progress with her, and go to her house in the Afternoon (any day but Thursday, which is when she has her staff meetings), where she'll invite you in for dinner and you can then either play it out normally, or steal a key from a cabinet in the top room (by going Invisible first), replicating the key after dinner, and returning the original at night.

At least, that's how I think it goes? I can't say, I haven't actually gone into her house lately.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes