• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 2738

Are there any planned impregnation mods?
If not, I can create one with an on/off option if needed.
I created the base for one on MyXXXKin that just needs implementing into the scenes.
Link:

Reactions: Xalenda

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
I was messing around with MsAmos a bit and tried to get her being single thing to work, it ended up working when i switched off the "amos single = 1" variable but then the screen got all fucked up, it was zoomed in like 300%.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I was messing around with MsAmos a bit and tried to get her being single thing to work, it ended up working when i switched off the "amos single = 1" variable but then the screen got all fucked up, it was zoomed in like 300%.
I found if you keep the game running in the background while you're editing the project file, then close/reopen the game after saving the project, it keeps that from happening.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
I found if you keep the game running in the background while you're editing the project file, then close/reopen the game after saving the project, it keeps that from happening.
Nope, didn't work for me. But using the Urban Demons.exe instead of Game.exe worked. Maybe i should have done that from the start.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@dirtyotaku13 Dude, you are incredible! I was wondering what the hell was wrong with Kimberly's scenes - already fixed the Jennings ones, and Donna, and I HATE Ms. Amos' busts - hate them with a fiery passion. The mod version I'm using is the Chilly version 0.8.3, which names the busts as [Ms. Amos_xxxxxx.png];
Nergal's subsequent releases have changed that to [Ms.Amos_xxxxxx.png].

See the difference? Because it took me almost a week to find it, and then to go into the files and change each and every one, plus the new busts from Chilly's updates, to fit the old models, only to find that there were more 'new' files than 'old' which meant re-downloading and renaming and... I derped hard, but DAMN do I hate her filenames.

@ReyRif @reyghost88 I haven't played or tinkered with any of the newer busts/characters/mods from either Chilly or Nergal - if you're speaking about the Grandma character from Chilly's mod, that comes in on day 3/4, just to give people space to explore and breathe and meet pretty much everybody before having her just plop in and try to add her to a busy schedule.

@AB84 The reason your resolution changed is because your driver (RGSS301.dll) that I package with the mod will also need to be placed inside of your RPGMaker folder. If you're using Steam (like I do) you'll need to find the steamapps folder for RPGMVXA and look for the RGSSxxx.dll file in there, replacing it with the 301 - DO NOT DELETE THE ORIGINAL FILE! Just move it somewhere for safe-keeping.

@SexualPanda I'm not into impregnation (at the moment) for the game, at least until I finish writing the scenes and getting everything 'completed' for the mod. There's still a butt-load to do, but it's coming together slowly. If you would like to drop me a PM with ideas/characters you'd like to see impregnated, that's cool, and I'd be happy to work with you on that over the Christmas Break and into the New Year - as for implementation into this mod, I can't give a 100%-Yes because it doesn't really 'jive' with my story. Cool pics and animations, though!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What Does This Mean?
It means that, just like the poll above, I need your input! Which part should I focus on first:
(read the spoiler above if you're unclear as to what I mean)

1. Bug-Testing / Fixes
2. Scene Creation / Changing
3. Story Creation
4. Endings
5. The "Plot"

They'll all need to be done in the end anyway; leave a comment below with your choice, and I'll check back on Thursday or Friday (20/21st December, 2018) to see what you want to start with!

Reactions: Deleted member 2738
D

Deleted member 2738

Thanks for your honesty, man.
I’ll wait for the latest update and decide so I can have a good read of the story.
I honestly don’t mind attempting the pregnancy art myself with a bit of photoshop if it comes to it.
But I’ll wait first so I know what and what wouldn’t be suitable.

My vote is to focus on scene creation, I’d personally love it if sleeping scenes were implemented so there’s more to do at night.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
To be fair, it's not like I specifically went out to fix bugs. It just started because I would poke around in the project looking for "Okay, who has the slave stuff and how do I trigger it?" Then I ran into the Donna bug, went "Okay, easy fix" and moved on, hit Mrs. J going black and again went "Huh, okay I can fix that" and it just kinda kept going from there.

As for priorities, there's really not any "Game-breaking" bugs left from what I saw, so I say get scene creation done first since it's irked me that enslaved girls don't have unique sex dialogues.

I’d personally love it if sleeping scenes were implemented so there’s more to do at night.
I remember the original UrbanxLife let you drug your Mom/Sister (forget what her name in that one was) and mess with them while they were asleep. Nobody else who's worked on the various versions of this game apparently wanted that back, but I agree it would be nice to have so that there's more for night time.

MikuMiku123

Apr 29, 2017
I would say focus on scene creation. While I have encountered some small bugs, I haven't noticed any major gamebreaking bugs, so I would say focus on scene creation and dialogue. As long the bug is small and we can workaround it, I don't think most of us care to much for the occasional hiccup. Plus if you point out any small bugs when you release a version, it's possible we may look into fixing them ourselves. I agree that there should be more alternate conversation and dialogue once total corruption has occurred. I've poked around the files as well, and I've noticed there are different dialogue for certain scenes with "totalcorrupt". Perhaps more alternate dialogues like that would work?

And quick question, in previous versions we would use the Decryptor on the .rgss3a file, but I can't seem to find it in this version. I'm guessing that it's no longer needed, since I can run the game without using it? Also for my own knowledge where are the files for non-sex dialogue stored?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@MikuMiku123 The Decryptor was attached because the regular game size was getting ridiculous without needing to compress all of the files needed (something like 3+ GB), meaning that I had to find some way for those with the program to be allowed to alter things as they saw fit / wanted to. With this release, I just didn't bother; I might need to do so in the future, though.

Non-sex dialogues are all stored internally by double-clicking on the Events themselves, and needing to go in and change the words in there; this is what caused a lot of the problems with the Ms. Amos busts crashing the game after updating the file names. For things like Text Messages, Journal Entries and Sex Dialogues, they are all located within the DATA folder, and can be changed using a simple text editor like Notepad.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sounds like people want the scenes and the dialogues. Woo, boring shit first! Isn't that always the way...

I'll be starting from the top-down in terms of Quantity - how many unique files / scenes need to be replaced - meaning that the first two up to bat are Mrs. Jennings and Neala at twenty scenes each! For those of you keeping score at home, that comes out to 100 unique dialogues per person.

See why I put this off for so long? ;)

It also means the creation of the Total Corruption scenes, Meridiana scenes, and dialogues therein as well, boosting everything up to (and possibly over) the 500 mark. This is going to take some time; however, I have a plan...

Yes, a very devious, sneaky plan... the likes nobody has thought to do on this site yet! Details in the spoiler below:

And so it begins... my first steps into the hell that is rewriting dialogues. See you all on the other side; I'll be the demonic pony gibbering to itself in the corner, shoving cookies into pigeons' mouths while reciting Shakespearean sonnets to them. (Read: Gone Insane)

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Sounds like people want the scenes and the dialogues. Woo, boring shit first! Isn't that always the way...

I'll be starting from the top-down in terms of Quantity - how many unique files / scenes need to be replaced - meaning that the first two up to bat are Mrs. Jennings and Neala at twenty scenes each! For those of you keeping score at home, that comes out to 100 unique dialogues per person.

See why I put this off for so long? ;)

It also means the creation of the Total Corruption scenes, Meridiana scenes, and dialogues therein as well, boosting everything up to (and possibly over) the 500 mark. This is going to take some time; however, I have a plan...

Yes, a very devious, sneaky plan... the likes nobody has thought to do on this site yet! Details in the spoiler below:

And so it begins... my first steps into the hell that is rewriting dialogues. See you all on the other side; I'll be the demonic pony gibbering to itself in the corner, shoving cookies into pigeons' mouths while reciting Shakespearean sonnets to them. (Read: Gone Insane)
Well, I have to run a bunch of errands so I won't be back until around afternoon but it seems interesting. I'm probably gonna tinker around with it a little when I get home and probably work on Sydney and Dizzy. Who knows, maybe my non-terrible writing will be added to the final thing!
(Kidding. Mostly.)
Still gonna try it out on Sydney and Dizzy to begin with (as they're my favorite characters of the non-MILFs).

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@Cybuster The "mod" is a stand-alone game that was built on 0.8.2, so I'm not entirely sure if everything would port over properly to a new version - what I do is import maps / events from the newer versions as they work within the older version. Is there something specific from the newer versions you want in this one?

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
@Cybuster The "mod" is a stand-alone game that was built on 0.8.2, so I'm not entirely sure if everything would port over properly to a new version - what I do is import maps / events from the newer versions as they work within the older version. Is there something specific from the newer versions you want in this one?
Yea I didn't know that until I open up the file. I like sinster protagonist, making the kid more evil is more fun. Are you guys working on a newer version?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
That's the plan - if you didn't read the spoiler above (which I can understand, it's fucking LONG and kinda boring) what I'm trying to get done is a Corruption-Only mod, at least before trying to reinstate Purity and a third option (which isn't Blackmail).

My super-duper-ultra-sneaky "plan" boils down to asking for help writing the dialogues in the sex scenes, some of which are very sorely lacking in diversity, while also working on the implementation of the scenes into the game itself. If you'd like to try your hand at it, check out the details in the spoiler - it's laid out fairly easily there, AND you get thanked personally within the mod for your assistance!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hey all, just checking in again with a mini-update:

I'd forgotten both how utterly boring and tremendously fun it is to write all the speeches! If that sounds odd to you, don't worry, it's just how my brain works. While looking through the scripts and things, I've found a lot of little things that just don't feel right to me when creating a scene - namely, the way that all of the stuff people say is so Flat and Uninterested. They should be outraged, incensed, before utterly crying out in rapture and joy, not... bland.

So, if you're like me and see that there's something very, very wrong with how the characters speak within the sex scenes, let me assure you that their is actual interesting stuff to read this time. It's not just "Oh yes, that's it, I'm going to cum."; it's more like "Ooh yeah, fuck my tight little pussy baby, I love it when you do it like this!"

Completed dialogues include (so far): Mrs. J (bar fuck, babysitting fuck), and everything else already changed (special scenes and dialogues for them). Two down - eighteen more to go! We got this!

Check out the Spoiler below if you're among those who want to try your hand at some of the new dialogues, I've got a little (HA!) bit of help and some tips, guidelines and ideas that might help you.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
"Ice Cold (1) (I'm only doing this because you're making me do it!)
Lukewarm (2) (Don't kid yourself, this isn't that great.)
Aroused (3) (This is actually kinda fun/tasty.)
Infatuated (4) (Mmm, I've been looking forward to this for a while!)
HORNY (5) (Ooh yeah, give me that big cock, Peter!)"

While I was messing around with Sydney/Dizzy (not really done, my current ones are more for testing the thing out rather than the finalized product), I wrote something similar.
For me, it's currently like this in terms of progression:

FIRST ONE: "I don't have a choice. The sooner this ends, the better." (They hate it.)
SECOND ONE: "I still don't really like it, but whatever. It'll shut him up, at least." (They do not like it.)
THIRD ONE: "...Eh, it's better than other guys I've met... I guess." (They don't like it too much. Yet.)
FOURTH ONE: "I've been looking forward to this for some time now!" (Implies that at least a few days has passed since last time).
FIFTH ONE: "Finally! I've been waiting for this since last time!" (They mostly stopped caring about their surroundings. Note that I say "mostly". Sydney, for instance, still tries to keep it a secret from their mom, for example).

Hope something like that sounds good.
(Again, not finalized. Been busy preparing for Christmas and whatnot, but I'm doing it when I have some spare time, at least).

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Hi there ! I see this mod is more leaning toward the sadistic slave-master thingy, but is there still a way to do a purity route or a more "vanilla" route in your mod ?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Hi there ! I see this mod is more leaning toward the sadistic slave-master thingy, but is there still a way to do a purity route or a more "vanilla" route in your mod ?
Short answer: No, because @Xalenda has mentioned he's more interested in the corrupt version.

Long answer: No, the reason is because the Purity and Corrupt routes are basically identical in terms of dialogue (Pure: "I SHOULD TOTALLY NOT DO THIS, FOR IT IS WRONG" Meanwhile Corrupt is: "WHY AM I ENJOYING THIS WITH THIS LITTLE BRAT?").
As such, this is more focused on *actual* corruption.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes