Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
UPDATE AHOY!

KIMBERLY

Park scenes are now pretty much the entirety of her being. In the original / Chilly versions, you needed to go invisible and read her texts in the Fisherman shop to start the Corruption route; in this version, you will need to keep checking up on her after subsequent actions (BJ, FUCK, etc.) to see new bits of dialogue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once Kim has been dominated, you can choose the options again and have a similar-yet-different scene play out, culminating in your choice of a bathroom blowjob or going back to her place for sex.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Update part 2: Kimberly is (mostly) done; Demon-lady down in the Nexus now has a small scene congratulating you on capturing her Soul; more souls will give you additional points to use in the Hellzone area; and eventually, your reward will be to have sex with the Demon lady.

Now I'm gonna go eat my dinner before it gets frozen (as it's already cold).

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
More souls will give you additional points to use in the Hellzone area; and eventually, your reward will be to have sex with the Demon lady.
What will we use the points for in the Hellzone area? Getting new powers?

If you mentioned it, I apologize - I somehow missed it.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Update part 3: Park Milfs Toilet scenes are done, just need to run through them to make sure the effects I've added in work appropriately. Currently working on getting their park-scenes going.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
What will we use the points for in the Hellzone area? Getting new powers?

If you mentioned it, I apologize - I somehow missed it.
Yeah, the idea was to capture the women's Souls and bind them to you (through Corruption, Purity or Apathy) and then use the 'points' to unlock new abilities. If you're interested in seeing what I had in store, I've uploaded a PDF of it below, as it goes into much more detail about how you would obtain the women and their Souls. (See spoiler for full details.)

As of now, however, the points you gain will open new abilities that are one-time use on every person (no double-dipping). The first power you unlock will give you all of your original abilities (Persuasion, Invisibility, True Corruption), while the second will give you the chance to increase a person's Corruption by ~15 points immediately, without needing to use your TC powers on them at night.

The third and final power will be (I believe) the power to immediately fuck whoever you want to, but it has no lasting effects - meaning, you'll need to use it again and again if they aren't already corrupted and dominated. This, I think, will be great for people who just claim the 'easiest' seven women and want to see the sex scenes of the others without jumping into the Debug room (which will be disabled in the final release).

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
That sounds good!
I hope nergal finishes his game fast, so Chilly and finally you can develop the mod further

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I don’t “need” anything from Nergal, though I do, uh... borrow... busts and pictures from both of them. When Chilly’s next big release comes out, I’m going to be borrowing (stealing) more of his stuff to put in my mod as well, but not everything.

Really, right now what I need is like 3 full days of work to get this all completed and uploaded for testing / release. Unfortunately, my sister just got a new puppy and I get to babysit it for her while she’s dealing with her life (in-laws and marital stresses).

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
Cool, thats cute.
I hope it is not to streefull, all that work and looking after that puppy.
Take your time man.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Update 3.5:

Park Milfs and Kimberly are “done”; some tweaking is needed for the flow of stages as you corrupt them, and Kimberly now only hides in the Fishing Shop when you’re the Seeker for Hide and Seek to accommodate the changes.

Need to add a final TC scene for the Park Milfs at their homes, and the special cutscenes for the rest of the women after completing their paths as well.

I’ll leave it up to you all: Release what I have now, or wait until there’s more.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Update 3.5:

Park Milfs and Kimberly are “done”; some tweaking is needed for the flow of stages as you corrupt them, and Kimberly now only hides in the Fishing Shop when you’re the Seeker for Hide and Seek to accommodate the changes.

Need to add a final TC scene for the Park Milfs at their homes, and the special cutscenes for the rest of the women after completing their paths as well.

I’ll leave it up to you all: Release what I have now, or wait until there’s more.
I'm somewhere in the middle: I'd like for you to release what you have added thus far, but I also think it'd make more sense if you did it after you added the TC scenes at the very least (unless that was what you were planning to do before releasing it).

Jul 13, 2017
Update 3.5:

I wouldn't mind having the update gives me something to do but in the end it's up to you i can wait :) love the mod

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
im always a vote for prolonged updates. I'd honestly prefer it if games and mods were not released until they were complete, but i also know betas get leaked, and sometimes people need public help to test too.

Basically, my vote is, dont release unless you need help with testing.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Could always use more help testing, it’s more that you miss the “fun” of discovering the newest changes. I also need to rework the walkthroughs of the women.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Could always use more help testing, it’s more that you miss the “fun” of discovering the newest changes. I also need to rework the walkthroughs of the women.
On that note, the more people you have testing the game, the faster you might find various bugs that you either missed or thought were fixed.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes