Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
i found a bug too, when you corrupt mom you eventually get to the point where you use the true corrupt power on her three times at night to completely break her, after which you wake up and the demon controls your body. after you regain control the whole screen goes black and stays that way.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Chances are that it's an uncommon bug; I personally haven't encountered anything like what you're describing, but I'll be sure to take a look at it before I release the next version.

As for the movement speed, press the "S" key to toggle running on; press "S" again to toggle it off. If you're still moving slowly and can access the Nexus freely, you can also access the Debug room (Teleport from the Q-menu). If you speak to the man there twice, he will fix your speed back to normal.
Same for me - it triggers on the first Friday of the game for me (so right before I get the powers). Speaking to the dude in the Nexus fixes this, thankfully, but it bothers me whenever it happens, as I have no idea why it does.

One possible reason is because Peter (or w/e you name him) walks around slowly for a short bit, so the move speed is simply not reverted back to normal.
Ok, so im pretty simple, but what im understanding is, if i simply keep playing, when i get access to the nexus, i can fix it and all will be well. Not i already have to have access to the nexus right?

Thanks for the help guys!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
i found a bug too, when you corrupt mom you eventually get to the point where you use the true corrupt power on her three times at night to completely break her, after which you wake up and the demon controls your body. after you regain control the whole screen goes black and stays that way.
Shit... I thought I fixed that! Ugh, see, this is why you should playtest everything from the beginning every time you start a new area and link it up into pre-existing scenes!
*grumble... grumble*

(Translation: I done fucked up. Once I get a chance to upload the fix, I will.)

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Ok, so im pretty simple, but what im understanding is, if i simply keep playing, when i get access to the nexus, i can fix it and all will be well. Not i already have to have access to the nexus right?

Thanks for the help guys!
Yes. Once you have your powers, you can press the Q button and a list will show up. The top option is called "Teleport" - simply click on that and you'll be teleported to another area. In the middle of this area, you'll see a blonde man. Speak to him twice and you're fixed.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
What scenes are actually in this mod? Other then making the mom a slave, there doesnt really seem to be anything else?

Or maybe my games just bugged? The sis has enough corruption to fuck in bed at night, but still wont even do the blowjob under the computer table. Ms Amos gives a blowjob at the dining table, but wont progress any further. THe mc says something about confronting her about the masturbating, but then never does when he talks to her. Kimberly wont progress any further than playing in the park. The game seems to think she has already kissed the mc, cause i can trigger a repeat in the grocery store, but never actually saw that scene in th park, and playing hide and seek doesnt progress anything either.

Seems there may be stuff with the teacher i can still do, been going purity with her so its slow, but also the random chance of having her "help" makes it slower still.

I'd really appreciate a list of final scenes with the character, jus so i know if im wasting my time trying to progress with one, that doesnt actually have anything more.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
This mod was never designed with "purity" in mind, so there's one thing you might want to change ^_~

Sister's corruption is tied in with Mother's; once you can get into her room at night, use True Corruption powers on her to continue her submission. You can also continue 'training' her by going to the shower in the middle of the day and calling/texting her to join you.

Ms Amos's masturbation scene triggering repeatedly is just a simple re-watchable scene, it doesn't reset any flags or anything. Getting her to do more requires a True Corruption scene which I can't remember if I implemented or not; I believe I did, though, and she'll eventually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kimberly progress, I believe, is more-or-less the same as the Park Milfs, in that I had only a few more Corruption women left to do but then got bogged down in creating their scenes and scenarios that I stopped. If you cannot progress with her, use the Debug room to push your stats higher.

As for Jennings, again - go Corrupt route, not Purity. You can change the route she's on in the Debug room, (I can't remember how exactly right this second, but I know you can), and add/subtract Relationship points (these dictate what she does/when, and ARE NOT the same as her Corrupt/Purity points).

And if you're just hungry for the scenes, the Debug room is your place to go. All along the top (or left?) side of the room, you can talk to the women there and watch whichever scene you'd like, with Purity or Corruption dialogues (not all of them new and/or great).

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
This mod was never designed with "purity" in mind, so there's one thing you might want to change ^_~

Sister's corruption is tied in with Mother's; once you can get into her room at night, use True Corruption powers on her to continue her submission. You can also continue 'training' her by going to the shower in the middle of the day and calling/texting her to join you.

And if you're just hungry for the scenes, the Debug room is your place to go. All along the top (or left?) side of the room, you can talk to the women there and watch whichever scene you'd like, with Purity or Corruption dialogues (not all of them new and/or great).
To clarify on something: Right side in the Debug room = raise stats manually (rep/cor).
Top side of Debug room = raise *both* stats in certain amounts at the same time (e.g +100 automatically)
Left side of Debug room = the scenes.

In regards to Sydney's scenes: I can't seem to trigger the True Corruption on her, so I'm not sure if I missed something. When I enter her room at night (after corrupting mom), I only get the option to fuck her, IIRC (been a while since I did her route).

Also, after I use True Corruption on Brigette, whenever I go to dinner, the exact same scene plays out every single time (Sydney is not present, I just get the scene that says "HEY SHE'S NOW YOUR SLAVE").

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You can tell it's been a while since I've edited/played/modded this thing, because I can't even remember where this shit is anymore... And on that note:

GOOD NEWS!

After far, far too many false starts, restarts, backpedals, and basically just fucking around - I'm starting this bitch up again, and damnit, I'm gonna finish it.

At least the Corruption aspect of things. So to everybody (old and new) that has stuck with this mod and loved it, hated it, critiqued it, bug-tested it, bitched and moaned about it (and myself, because... well, we all did) - thank you for being patient.

Now let's get started with a quick summary of how I'm going to be tackling this shit:

Write out exactly what steps you need to take to corrupt (NAME HERE)
Explain (briefly) how she links/ties in with others
Fix various bugs associated with her presence after claiming her
Release 'new' character into the world
Watch it crash the game repeatedly
Fix more bugs
Repeat process until all characters have been added
Re-vamp intro
See if I still have the drive to make an ending

So first up, we have the first(?) character you actually meet - MOTHER (Brigette)

Mother's been a real sport about most things except the final corruption scene, where for whatever reason
she bugs out and refuses to change dinner scenes, so I'm going to be starting with that. I figure that I might as
well ease myself back into this before going whole-hog on it again.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Thats awesome news! Really enjoyed your mod, even the broken version it is :D hehe

I know its a no, but i'd love to see the two loli characters brought into it. Having separate and joint scenes with their mothers!!

That aside, am definitely looking forward to it. I hope you make something you'd enjoy and be proud of :D

As for endings. Does it really need one? An ongoing corruption enhanced mod for the game seems fine to me, not only that, but it would leave you room to do whatever if you ever felt like working on the mod again. Mostly though, just dont overwork your interest in the mod.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the support, it's always nice - and no, no lolis here... no judgement, but no lolis.

I like dem THICC ladies and tiddies. :D

I was thinking of the ending as more like a general "You've successfully fucked every woman in this game, well done!" kind of ending, not a definitive 'finish'. That'll come later ^_^

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Glad to hear you're getting back into it again.

I won't ask for an ETA on the next release (which I assume will come whenever it's finished, so yeah).

One thing I was going to ask about, will there be more content in the Nexus? So far, there seems to be nothing you can do even if you use Corruption on every single woman in the game.
Mostly asking because there's two giant circles that screams "WE'RE IMPORTANT" but I'm unable to interact with them, as I keep getting a "hah, invisible barrier" message.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Right now - invisible barriers are going up both to the Apathy and Purity 'sections' leaving just the Hellscape available; as to whether I'll be expanding upon that, well, it all remains to be seen - currently there's no real need nor benefit to going back to the Nexus apart from the Naga Chili to give Mom.

I'm hoping that, eventually, I'll find a good way to implement / change / address the scripting to show off the new powers in greater detail. Alas, for now, they're just gonna have to sit there and look very pretty.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Could always just use the nexus as a playboy bunny mansion type thing. Like after corrupting the women far enough you bring them there to live as your pets, all in the one big play house.

EDIT: that could even be your "ending". Just have the goal to pokemans all the ladies.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Question which, if answered previously, my apologies - I somehow missed it.

Other than doing the babysitting scenes from your room, is it possible to start them after Brittany becomes your slave? Or is it pre-slave only?

Thanks in advance.

As for bugs, I have found four strange ones:
No clue why.

Seriously, how?

You'd think I'd need to send a second message or something given how she replies...

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alrighty, starting from the top:

There was (I believe it's been fixed in my newest (unreleased) version) a set of commands issued that Peter would walk around the room at night during the, uh, "visit"; when you wake up in the morning, he's still moving because the movement event was created to show him walking in place.

Like I said, should be fixed in the upcoming version.

#2!

The amount shouldn't go up, but even if it does, it won't actually change anything - it's probably just a scripting error and I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads-up.

#3:

The text messages are static - they don't change, even after she's completely enthralled to you. I figured I'd go in and create a few more for variety's sake, and I'll probably need to ask Chilly how to randomize certain things because I can't figure it out. If you can and/or know how, please let me know and I'll write up a bunch!

That shouldn't be happening; it's probably because the game assumes that A) you've spoken to Dizzy, and B) don't already have max rep with her and/or your sister already. If you've spoken to Dizzy and maxed her out, along with your sister, you'll hit that window every time; I'll take a look at it anyway, see what's going on there.

Thanks for the replies, all - Mom is (more or less) done, I'm pretty much complete with everybody bar the Park Milfs, Kim, and I think Donna. Newish update as soon as I can find a stable internet connection and get more of these bugs dealt with.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
have you considered talking to chilly about combining mods? Like, you could split it up, if it worked out for you guys. like you do corruption and he does purity, or you do these characters and add your own and he does these other characters and adds his own. or just write even more scenes for each character because you are both working on it. etc.
Even if the scenes end up completely different, it would still probably be cool just having the two mods accessible in the game at the one time.

Just a though really, i doubt you guys would want to do that.

EDIT: typo

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Alrighty, starting from the top:

There was (I believe it's been fixed in my newest (unreleased) version) a set of commands issued that Peter would walk around the room at night during the, uh, "visit"; when you wake up in the morning, he's still moving because the movement event was created to show him walking in place.

Like I said, should be fixed in the upcoming version.

#2!

The amount shouldn't go up, but even if it does, it won't actually change anything - it's probably just a scripting error and I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads-up.

#3:

The text messages are static - they don't change, even after she's completely enthralled to you. I figured I'd go in and create a few more for variety's sake, and I'll probably need to ask Chilly how to randomize certain things because I can't figure it out. If you can and/or know how, please let me know and I'll write up a bunch!

That shouldn't be happening; it's probably because the game assumes that A) you've spoken to Dizzy, and B) don't already have max rep with her and/or your sister already. If you've spoken to Dizzy and maxed her out, along with your sister, you'll hit that window every time; I'll take a look at it anyway, see what's going on there.

Thanks for the replies, all - Mom is (more or less) done, I'm pretty much complete with everybody bar the Park Milfs, Kim, and I think Donna. Newish update as soon as I can find a stable internet connection and get more of these bugs dealt with.
#1: Glad to hear it should be fixed.

#2: Does *not* raise her stats if it's maxed. The bug is merely graphical but I wanted to point it out regardless because it's bugging me (and I do a bunch of bug hunting in general, so yeah).

#3: Fair enough.

#4: It happens if I have max Rep/Corr with Sydney (not sure which is required as I just max out both at once). Happened on my latest savefile, in which I had interacted with Dizzy *once* (so I was merely introduced to her).

Looking forward to the update, regardless.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
have you considered talking to chilly about combining mods?
Much, much earlier into this mod's life, Chilly and I did talk about it but it was ultimately just too much of a hassle. Chilly's mod is, for lack of a better term, more fleshed-out and defined; mine was made more to suit my own needs for a Corruption path that was actually corrupt.

We decided it was better to push people to where they wanted to go, ultimately - Nergal's game first, Chilly's for a lot of "DLC" content, and then mine for a Corruption-heavy plot.

Seegurke458

Sep 23, 2017
i dont know if this problem is already solved but i cant get the threesome scene between dizzy and the sister it says failed to load..... . Is there a fix for this already?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@Seegurke458 The Sister x Dizzy threesome scene is still bugged out the wazoo - even Chilly had problems getting it to work, so he just scrapped it. I put it back in for completionist reasons, but no, there's no fix (as of yet).

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes