Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cak555

May 16, 2018
error in the Busts folder.....I copied the Bases folder from chilli .....replace in the Graphics folder

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I re-named a bunch of the busts for my mod, mostly because I wanted to add the underwear/lingerie/cosplay/semi-nude busts to the game and couldn't with the way they were originally named. The busts that are in Chilly's are (mostly) the same, and probably named their original files but will crash my version.

LeeAnasaki

May 20, 2017
@Xalenda Hey Nice Mod/Game, i've a little question. How get i the Naga chilli. have the questline of the mom route with the teleport room skipped because i came to the nexus but not to the otherworld which i know. but that is not right. xD a little tip would be nice. (sorry english is not my main language)
with respect LeeAnasaki

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Like I said earlier in various posts, I wasn’t able to test everything and transfer needed items, (like the chili) and by getting rid of the Underworld and replacing it with the Nexus, I must’ve skipped that one.

In my mind, what was going to happen was you were going to “buy” the chili with one of three resources (Corruption players would sacrifice a soul, Purity players would perform a selfless act, Apathy players would just use money). Because I wasn’t able to get that far, the Naga chili aspect just... fizzled out.

Once I get to my computer, I’ll set up a quicker option that gives it to you in the Nexus ‘hub’ area.

LeeAnasaki

May 20, 2017
@Xalenda Thank you for your prompt reply. Incidentally, I noticed by chance that in the sewer is a small mistake: if you go from grandma bathroom in the sewer and then to the left is the point where you get to a square moved. In any case, it is very interesting what you have made of the game. It has its own note which makes it a game of its own and is exciting to follow. [GoogleTrans]

best wishes ;-)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alright, re-compressing and the re-uploading the files, it'll have all the updates I had to hotfix out, along with the Naga Chili you can grab in the Nexus hub area. If you have any more problems, let me know now before I head out for another week.

Reactions: User_51567
U

User_51567

Alright, re-compressing and the re-uploading the files, it'll have all the updates I had to hotfix out, along with the Naga Chili you can grab in the Nexus hub area. If you have any more problems, let me know now before I head out for another week.
Well...Damn.
My gut keeps telling me to play your mod the last couple days so as soon as your update is live... I'm going to try it out ;).
Gut 1.....Patience 0 ...

Is the 0.5.2 Hotfix the new Update b.t.w.?
Or are you uploading the whole game for a new version ?.
(Sorry if i sound a little bit confusing...Workers have been drilling holes in the foundation of my house the entire day so my thought process is at an all-time low right now :p )

Found out for myself^^, got the Ms.Amos bug in an instant so i guess i will wait for the new upload :)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So newest upload is on MEGA, unfortunately GoFile and WorkUpload are taking forever to upload so they're going to be a bit longer.

U

User_51567

@Xalenda

I might be a complete idiot..
But i'm trying the new version that you've uploaded
Looking for grandma.... guide says.
- During the evening of the first day Grandma will appear in your house.

Not happening... I am playing for a good 2 weeks in-game now and never ever seen Grandma.

Edit:
Restarted it... Still no Grandma after the first day.
So...OR i am doing something wrong, or there is a new bug in the mod .

Edit2: Next bug.
Missing Ms.Amos Bust when talking to her inhouse at the dinner table.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Ugh, I hate Ms. Amos... her busts are literally wrecking this game. Gimme a second to fix it. If you need a refresher: Download the file below, unzip it and move the .rvdata2 file into your DATA folder, replacing the files already in there. If you don't see the DATA folder, use the Extractor I packaged into the download (instructions are there as well).

As for Grandma, she appears after the Nexus is fully open. The Walkthrough is (mostly) the same, but some things need to be fixed. I'll be sure to update it when I can.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes